Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 31-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Seeker

Angry Why is my sign never represented?!

I am a Gemini and this has happened to me more than once, in fact every single time I search for anything related to my zodiac sign whenever I visit any places that sell zodiac stuff they never seem to have it. One place I went had ALL the other 11 zodiac bookmarks but not a single Gemini! When I asked about it I got a dirty look in response and got told I don't know.

I've noticed that when I go with the intention of not looking for Gemini and instead search for Virgo or aby other zodiac sign because I'm searching for a gift for someone else I look and see that Gemini is present in large quantities!

I don't buy it of course as I only have the money for the gift.

I just want to share my pride as a Gemini the same as everyone else wants to show their pride for their sign but I can never find anything for my sign and yet I see everyone else finding tons of stuff for theirs.

Why does this always happen to me? And has anyone else experienced it?
Old 21-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Guide

Nope...but Gems are my favorite sign. They are smart, good looking, well liked, fun, and adorable. This is all my biased opinion of course ��‍♂️
Old 21-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Nope...but Gems are my favorite sign. They are smart, good looking, well liked, fun, and adorable. This is all my biased opinion of course ��‍♂️

Thank you.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:28 PM
Master
I am a Virgo, I can find stuff easily. To bad it's ALL totally feminine and I am a male.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I am a Gemini and this has happened to me more than once, in fact every single time I search for anything related to my zodiac sign whenever I visit any places that sell zodiac stuff they never seem to have it. One place I went had ALL the other 11 zodiac bookmarks but not a single Gemini! When I asked about it I got a dirty look in response and got told I don't know.

I've noticed that when I go with the intention of not looking for Gemini and instead search for Virgo or aby other zodiac sign because I'm searching for a gift for someone else I look and see that Gemini is present in large quantities!

I don't buy it of course as I only have the money for the gift.

I just want to share my pride as a Gemini the same as everyone else wants to show their pride for their sign but I can never find anything for my sign and yet I see everyone else finding tons of stuff for theirs.

Why does this always happen to me? And has anyone else experienced it?

I know what you speak of; in addition to what you said, I've also found places on the interwebs where during explanation of this-and-that regards sun signs it is either implied or stated that Geminis are generally terrible people. I've actually given this some thought. I'd wager if you find this sort of thing and are able to get hold of the scribe responsible, chances are they're a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces who got burned by a Gemini in an affair of the heart.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Master
Scorpio stuff is relatively popular too.

However, would you like the stuff out about your sign pretty much being portrayed as a sociopathic stalker with a criminally huge sex drive? Oh and if I had a dollar for everytime I came across something that implied Scorpios do not forget or forgive.

I am probably one of the mellowest Scorpios--I have none of those traits. I have a strong issue with jealousy ar times, but that is due to low self-confidence--NOT a Scorpio trait lol
Old 30-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Newbie ;)

gemini are my fav always :)
Old 31-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Master
Geminis are two faced troublemakers. You should never trust them.

I kid

I actually get along with Geminis and Aries pretty well. My brother's a Gemini. I am pretty curious as to what type of stuff would they have for a Gemini or other signs. I've seen stuff in google images that gives an idea.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
I'd wager if you find this sort of thing and are able to get hold of the scribe responsible, chances are they're a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces who got burned by a Gemini in an affair of the heart.

I love this!

As a fem Scorpio, though, I've found that my closest and longest lasting female friends have all been Gemini, without fail (closest/longest lasting male friends are Cancer and Leo. May through August is birthday season in my world).

Only one of them turned out to be a two-faced, soulless baby-eater, which I chalk up to the laws of probability for humanity in general.

I'm sorry places don't have your sign stuff in stock.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Seeker

Huh, it does seem slightly harder to find Gemini items in stores, it also seems somewhat difficult for me to find my own sign which is Capricorn, whenever I look for it.