Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Yeah ,I'll do that,and all that you say.

Actually the Agori's story took me time because I had to type a whole chapter from the physical book to my computer.

I am typing it ,that will be first thing I do ...
Thank you.

I would also like you to reread this thread a few times to try and understand what I have been saying to you...and I could revert to pure Sanskrit if it makes it easier for you.. although typing in IAST or Devanagari is a total pain on this phone...I have spent all day and night trying to figure out how to do it.

For now, I am off to bed... goodnight.
Old 14-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Deactivated Account

An Aghori from Banaras

Nice story ,isn't it ?

Please let me know if you have trouble reading any of the above...

Good night to you as well.

Shivani Devi ji ,Can you please tell me what is shakti pat and how to receive it from you without causing any of us any harm ?
Old 15-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Master
What an awesome story! I enjoyed that immensely...and you are really going to enjoy Naan Kadavul. =)

The Aghori do not tolerate greed, sin and stupidity...they will speak their minds straight away...but it is all an act...It is all for show, because they can turn it off as soon as they turn it on and remain totally unaffected by it. This is one of the traits of a self-realised being and not a madman...I was an Aghori in a past life.

There is an immense freedom that comes with simply being yourself no matter what and speaking from the heart...even if that offends another who honestly deserves it. The Aghori can look through people to their very soul and speak directly to how things are, without any diplomacy, boot licking, kowtowing, niceties... because they are MORE for "show and tell" than what telling another to "eff off" is...I love it...and an aspect of this still remains deep inside me because I don't suffer fools gladly either.

About the Shaktipat...Yes, I can do it, but I have never tried doing it online and don't know how logistically feasible it would be... although, I was sharing the love I was feeling earlier on, and you seemed closed off to it...but I also know you are capable of opening up to me because of how you feel that your reactions and behaviours influence me and this makes you feel sad...so there is definitely a connection there and something I can work with.. however, Shaktipat is also given at the right place and time... circumstances must be conducive for it and it also depends on the Grace of God...So, your intentions are noted and all I can say is, if it is meant to happen, it will.

Now, tomorrow, I get paid.. instead of topping up this silly phone with internet credit...I am going cross-eyed trying to read stuff and I can't do anything in Devanagari...I'm going to put credit back on my wi-fi modem dongle that is attached to my laptop... that is attached to my 81cm plasma TV via a VGA cable and to my Cannon color printer... that I also need to buy ink for...and then I shall be cooking with gas...oh yes indeedy my friend.

I mean, how the hell does one copy and paste text on a mobile phone? Whose silly idea was this? LOL

Oh and did you get the chance to read Chapter 9 of the Dakshinamurthy Stotram? It isn't long, but explains all of Patanjali's Yoga aphorisms in one page.

....and of course you know what happens to dogs when they eat Patanjali dog food, right?

https://goo.gl/images/xY98eS
Old 15-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Deactivated Account

As recommended by you I have re-read the whole thread again.

Below are my comments and questions based on the full thread,please respond to my comments and answer the questions ,if possible and when you have the time to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba.

Did Shiv ji said it or Sadhguru said it or somebody else ?
Please let me know who said it because if Shiv ji said then I have to think more about it.

2."The alpha forgiveness method I told you about earlier is a copy from the same 15,000$ training.If you feel like it then please do practice it.

I can write the method here step-by-step ,if you want me to.I'd be more than glad to."

Here is the method.

1.Go into Alpha meditation, Turiya or Samadhi state.You can ask from Shiv ji how to go into this state.

2.Imagine an open area which you are familiar with.

3.In that area call that person ,event or thing that hurted you in the past.

4.In that area call three if your guides.(Shiv ji should be one of them)

5.Accuse openly (like in a court ) the person ,event or thing that hurted you
and feel that hurt for 2 min.

6.After the two min. are over believe that your alpha is rising and forgive
the person ,thing or event saying that "I now forgive you completely "
and then say to that person ,thing or event "I now forgive you completely and ask that you forgive me completely as well"
and imagine that person ,thing or event saying to you "I now forgive you completely as well".

7.After that ask your three guides (including Shiv ji ) that if your forgiveness was effective and you are done for now...
If any of the guides say "no" then repeat the process again.If all of the three guides say yes than move on from
that person ,thing or event.

This exercise effectively removes negative charges stored in the nervous system and gives one true
emotional and psychosomatic freedom if the exercise if practiced repeatedly.

Quote:

You gave me the above links.I did take a look at them a few times but will go through them again a few more times to insure perfect comprehension.

Quote:
Oh and did you get the chance to read Chapter 9 of the Dakshinamurthy Stotram? It isn't long, but explains all of Patanjali's Yoga aphorisms in one page.
Yes,I did read it.But will read it again to insure full comprehension.

Quote:
I can't get any more information on Babaji from Shiv-ji, except that even if He told you where he was currently, your wouldn't be able to afford to travel there...and by the time you can afford it, he would have moved from there.

He also says that you have a lot of work to do on yourself spiritually before you are pure enough and can understand these things.

I promise to do "the work" on myself.Shivani Devi ji and Shiv ji feel free to guide me on this.

Shiv ji says even if he told me I would not have the money to travel there.My request is that Shiv ji please tell me where they are as my father will give the money to travel there and he will do so now .

What do you say about my above suggestion Shivani Devi ji ?

Quote:
Now, my birth name is Dianne... Shivani is my Balinese name...Well, it is actually Ciwani Dewi.

There is something you asked of me before, and I will answer your questions as they present themselves to me...and one at a time, but the answer can appear anywhere...not necessarily where you asked it.
https://youtu.be/We5nonxAKMM

My channel is just Dianne Morris...you will find a few ghost box sessions on there, but not many. I gave up talking to them because it was getting me nowhere.

I did take a look at it the moment you suggested it to me.

Quote:
Well, Shiv-ji was speaking about this one..
https://goo.gl/images/87nhgm

How are you sure Shiv ji is talking about this one exactly ?
There are many Mahavtar Babaji but this one shows first on google images because he is the most popular one.

Quote:
Okay, so about that trap I'm caught in..

I have seen the full extent of what I'm capable of...or rather, the capabilities that present themselves through me... because by that time, any notion of "I" doesn't exist, and it terrifies me. I have held the power and immediately threw it away like a hot potato...The responsibility that comes with enlightenment is huge, my friend. It is sort of like "this was never part of the deal I signed up for". Yes, there is bliss and love...there is also the ability to warp space and time...to change reality and the physical laws of the universe myself...and I am like DO NOT WANT.

There is also the full transmutation into the Light Body, so you are only a walking shell...A mere husk of a human...A Ghost whilst alive, who walks between planes...not belonging to any World whatsoever, yet has a foot in all of them...DO NOT WANT.

So, I have been holding it back...The full force of my "true self" because it makes me wet my pants and cry "mamma". I have only been letting it through in small increments..As much as I can handle, but it's not good enough.. and it is eroding my soul on every level.

Based on all of my knowledge combined I can just suggest that you should go through an Alpha forgiveness training or take coaching from Tara Springett.

Quote:
I've told you before that whatever comes through is only meant for ME really. I told you that I didn't really want to do this in the first place... Shiva only speaks to ME and He refuses to use me as His personal "carrier pigeon".. sometimes he'll give a vague message, sometimes I will channel what is meant for ME to see if it helps anybody ELSE, but that is as far as it goes.

Shiv-ji may know of your Guru, or the address or whatever, but seeing as how it is none of MY damn businesses, He won't say.

Remember Shiv ji once told you that" your purpose is not to be a medium BUT IT IS to see in the unseen dimensions and help people in their spiritual journey/progress."So I suppose it is not wrong in helping others in this way with the help and guidance of Shiv ji.

And I don't care if Shiv ji sometimes refuses to answer some question,but what matters to me is that you tried to ask it from Shiv ji ,and for that I am really thankful to you.I believe that trying is important because who knows ,maybe Shiv ji just might answer that important question ...

Quote:
Anything like an address or phone number, or test questions or secret code etc are SPECIFIC questions that Shiv-ji just don't answer.

Let's just put it another way...if I was able to do as you ask, I could go to the James Randi foundation and claim one million dollars for myself.

There are many, many sites online, started by the skeptical, who will give a lot of money and prizes...fame...notoriety to those who can channel a Deity to provide the answer to a SPECIFIC question.... which are not even as complex as the ones you are asking.

This is why I am angry.

Maybe Shiv ji will answer where Mahavtar Babaji is for my spiritual growth ?

Tonight while sleeping another positive guidance that somebody (maybe Shiv ji ) will answer the question of where Mahavtar Baba ji is currently.

I have cracked the code to spiritual progress ,many types of spiritual progress,but it will take several weeks of training with a scientific equipment to get there each week costing 15,000 $ or more .I don't have that much money.But I have found an alternate way in which advanced yogis can just initiate me and give me the same progress without taking a fortune that I don't have.

Quote:
So, let's start on the book then and lead each other into Moksh.

I have already attained samadhi, so I have a leg-up.

I also realise that you are trying to help..and I am stubborn in accepting it, but we are like two peas in a pod in regards..

I mean anybody who likes Bam Lehri can't be half bad, isn't it? :P

Who knows...You may even get to reveal my humanity to the world.

Shiva is outside...He is Shankara, He is Rudra...He is also inside...He is Bholenath and Mahadeva.. when I speak from my heart, without my ego... without my mind... without thinking...this is when Shiva speaks...and although He has a glorious Puranic form and many Leela's, He is not held to the Beck and call of mere mortals.

To get any answers whatsoever, you must love Him as much as I do...and not piggy back off MY Bhakti bhav...this is cheating. LOL

This is the real reason why he can't help you.

Okay, So I will start loving Shiv ji more and more everyday.
Will then someday Shiv ji be able to answer my questions and help me ?

Quote:

wrote a commentary on the Shvetashvatara Upanishad once... outlining the concept of PRANIDHANA..do you know what this means?

We can help each other...and if you want to co-author a book with me, you can start by reading my commentaries and interpretations of all the Shastras...followed by the Agamas...are you up for the challenge? and of course, nobody said that this is going to be easy...and I love you by the way...Just don't expect me to ever repeat that.

I will read those on google soon.

Quote:
You aren't getting any of this, are you?

Babaji Himself could come knocking on your door and you will say "go away, I'm looking for Babaji, not you".

What part of "Shiv-ji is inside your heart" don't you get?

I know it isn't your intention to frustrate me....but you ask me questions, I answer them, you never acknowledge my answers and then say "can you please ask Shiv-ji this?".

I realise you are frail, have a weak heart, have no strength, have no self esteem, are suicidal, but mate, you are very selfish. I am not being disrespectful, but if you want to obtain Moksh, the very FIRST step is NOT wanting to attain it.

You asked me how I attained Samadhi...I explained it and it would have answered ALL your questions if you only read it...or is being able to understand it your problem? How are we ever going to collaborate on a book like this?

No, I will not ask Shiv-ji anything more on your behalf until you study the Dakshinamoorthy Stotram, read my commentaries on the Upanishads, listen to the Bombay Sisters, tell me about that Aghori you mentioned and accept me as your teacher...if you can't, then I would like to know, so I can stop wasting my time here.

I will read those ,I have already began reading Dakshinamoorthy Stotram.
Where can I find your commentaries on the Upanishads ?

So that's it from the thread.
I really need an advanced yogi to help me and I will tell you why soon and I bet that you will like my reason about why I need an advanced yogi to help me ... I request you that at least you try some questions, related to my above pursuit of finding an advanced yogi, with Shiv ji. Questions that seem viable to you.Even if Shiv ji does not answer it I have no problem ,at least please try the questions that you are okay with asking ...

I understand if you don't want to answer it with Shiv ji ,but should I send you my new question from PM ? Maybe you will like the question ...
So can I send the question just for your seeing ?

Let me know if I missed something.
Old 15-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Master
You just want me to subscribe to YOUR own agenda... you would make a good salesman.
You are involved in a cult, my friend.

If what you preach had any benefit, you would not be in the state YOU are in, isn't it?

Shiv-ji has instructed me not to have anything to do with you anymore because I am only wasting my time as you have severe mental problems which require a psychiatrist and not a guru. I shall obey His instructions, because you have not listened to one word I have said.

Let's just put it this way...I am NOT INTERESTED in doing the Biocybernaut Training Program - money or NOT.
I am also NOT INTERESTED in looking at whatever anybody who IS has to say about it.
I am NOT INTERESTED in Tara Springett and for the love of God, I don't effing CARE about Babaji and even if you WERE to find a Guru, when you carry on like this in front of them, they will tell you to use the loan from your father to get a good doctor as well.

If you want to kill yourself over this, go ahead, I shall just look the other way.

This is MY "hidden Aghori" coming out now.
Old 15-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Also I accept you as my teacher ... the Dakshinamoorthy strotam chapter 9 is done !
Old 15-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Wait give me chance I ,I was listening to everything you say plus I wanted to share the question for your seeing ,not asking it from Shiv ji !!!

I was doing every thing you say ,right ?

Because the question is very perfect ,I wanted share with you as a friend,you will know when you see it...
Old 15-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Wait give me chance I ,I was listening to everything you say plus I wanted to share the question for your seeing ,not asking it from Shiv ji !!!

I was doing every thing you say ,right ?

Because the question is very perfect ,I wanted share with you as a friend,you will know when you see it...
If you agree to this, I do not want to hear another word about Babaji, Tara, the Forgiveness program, your search for a Guru, or get me to ask Shiva anything, because He will come through me WITHOUT the asking.

Also, when I am pushed, I will run far, far away and you won't see me for dust.

I'm trying to bypass your mind here to reach your heart...when you read what I type, you need to look BEYOND the words...when I asked you to re-read the thread, I did not mean from the perspective of " I WANT" ..." I WANT" ...."I WANT and I WANT it NOW". I was trying to get you to see those things I've started teaching you already...and obviously failing to do so. Get it?

Now, I need a few hours to watch some lectures given by Raja Choudhury and Dr Karan Singh... you should try it sometimes.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Also I accept you as my teacher ... the Dakshinamoorthy strotam chapter 9 is done !
What did you understand from it?
Old 15-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
If you agree to this, I do not want to hear another word about Babaji, Tara, the Forgiveness program, your search for a Guru, or get me to ask Shiva anything, because He will come through me WITHOUT the asking.

Also, when I am pushed, I will run far, far away and you won't see me for dust.

I'm trying to bypass your mind here to reach your heart...when you read what I type, you need to look BEYOND the words...when I asked you to re-read the thread, I did not mean from the perspective of " I WANT" ..." I WANT" ...."I WANT and I WANT it NOW". I was trying to get you to see those things I've started teaching you...and obviously failing to do so. Get it?

Now, I need a few hours to watch some lectures given by Raja Choudhury and Dr Karan Singh... you should try it sometimes.

Oh ,okay ...okay .then I will have to go through the thread again .on it now !

It is completely fine if you don't want to see the question.But as a researcher and an analyst that question is from my wet dreams.It is just well rounded off and perfect in any way ,but I understand that you do not even want to see it.Bad news for me ,but it is what it is ,no problem ...

Now I have only one way left ,to be hardcore and go to the city of Badrinath and search for the yogi myself ,I'll give it a try if my father gives me the money to travel.

Okay I won't be pushy ,but ask politely ...Are you still interested in the book or are you still very angry ?

Should I send you the book proposal I wrote yesterday or not ? I am asking this because I was planning to send it to you today ,but you don't want me to be pushy ,so I thought I should ask before sending...

Oh !,that was hard ...