Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb What does 1111 mean to you?

Have you come to any personal conclusions as to why that particular number combination seems to be the hallmark of something which we can’t seem to grasp?

Has the appearance of 1111 in your daily life ever signaled some real-life (3D) event which then materialized in your experience?

Back in 2011, right after I friended my twin on Facebook, I literally received a phone call at work from the number 0000001111. Yes, I did take a picture and to this day no one knows how that could ever have happened for that number to show up on called ID. I answered the phone but there was no one on the other end of the line.

The 1111 synchs have since become a part of my day-to-day experience. But not once have they led to anything, at least not anything I could directly associate with the appearance of that number.

Do you believe that you have solved the mystery of 1111, 11:11, etc.?
Old 11-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Suspended
I relate it to that things are getting better, that I'm on the right path, because I usually notice 11:11 when I am feeling better.

Nothing more than that. Nothing mysterious about it.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Master
Yes, but not just 11:11 also 333 and 444 and 555. I saw these numbers days before I had a full-on kundalini rising during meditation and experienced non-dual awareness triggered by what I would formerly call a "twin flame" but now have a deeper understanding of what these connections actually are......

What does it mean? Who knows! Currently I tend to think 11:11 is a message that all is ONE, one one one ONE! Just One. It's all ONE. No separation on a certain level/perspective.

The repeating numbers I think just point to the perfection of everything.

However, I think this could likely be a social group think phenomenon, aka we are collectively creating it ourselves and attributing meaning to something which has no inherent meaning.... :)
Old 11-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I remember seeing 11:11 at the very start on my awakening or so, thinking to myself that it's very interesting combination of numbers. Didn't know anything about it at that moment, that it represented gates and everything. Now I see it every once in a while, but mostly I see 44 (like every day, and today I woke up exactly at 7:44), and I think it's because number 4 particularly has certain meaning to me, related to me and my other soul. Trying to ignore it, it gets frustrating sometimes, especially now that I'm coming through major shifts in my life...
Old 11-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Do you believe that you have solved the mystery of 1111, 11:11, etc.?
The number 11 is in a couple of important dates and places for me so I always saw it as personal. But after reading more about it I realized it is a universal phenomenon.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Master
Not sure what you expect to get when you see double digits and/or 1111?
It's a message that you are tapped in, tuned in, turned on, that you are in the flow. Connected. On the right path etc.
There's some variance to the interpretation, the website angel numbers is great for that.
I take it to be signals that I'm right on track, in the flow, connected to spirit/my inner guidance. So I smile. I don't expect anything else. It's not about anything else.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:52 AM
badcopyink

It’s almost lunch. Or time to hit the sack.

First introduction I had to angel numbers described 11 as a gate.
I see it as me being on the right path and that I should keep trusting my actions and most importantly thank my guides for dealing with my off the wall antics.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Experiencer

I see it a few times a week. I assume I'm on the path I need to be on and not to give up.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Guide
From my viewpoint numbers, patterns, signs and synchronicities are what they represent to each of us. So we apply the meaning, often for external validation. Consequently, from this perception of understanding I believe that validation also comes from within, in essence our own internal realisations.

Where to me true acceptance doesn’t require any validation at all - as it becomes a ‘knowing’, a ‘feeling’ - a ‘happening’. To be a Free Spirit.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 12-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Loool

As I logged to answer this msg it is .20h20 here (French) hahaha. (8:20pm)

For me it is simple : 1111 means ALIGNMENT. With your Higher Self.

Since I started my (gradual) awakening I see a lot of mirror hours
Means also that I m on the right path. My own path.

Now it became my routine. I see mirror hours 15-30 times a day: 8:08, 9h09 10:01, 11:11,12:21, 13h13 14:41... my eyes seem to be irresistibly attracted by the clock at this moment !
And the funny fact is that it works also on wrong times given by devices not updated since our recent change of hour...(we lost 1hour): doesn’t matter I also see the mirror hours on my old clock and not updated microwave. Lol

Means the important fact is this sensation you have in mind while looking at it more than the truth of the timing.

I also see these repetitive mirror numbers on every stuff: shopping tickets (11,22e lol), device code at work etc etc.
Numbers literally pursue me !! Haha
Often mutiples of 11: 22:22, 11h22, 11h33, 22:55... wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and the clock shows : 5.55 AM. LOL
Crazy!

1111 means you are aligned and conscious of the ONENESS/UNITY.

Oh and of course it increased considerably since I met back my twin flame. Sometimes when I wonder about something concerning my TF and me, I take the mirror hour as a confirmation of what I think. Otherwise it will be the TV or radio that will immediately answer me. Hazard doesn’t exist. At all.

Cheers :)