Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse
Thank you so much Scarlett for your encouragement and advice all long. Just a stupid question: do you have long brown hair? Ponytail? Forgive my stupidity - I'm trying something really stupid.

Yep! Sort of mid-long, usually in a ponytail. Now what colour t-shirt was I wearing?

You might find your abilities disappear as you go through the purge but they will return once you stabilise, so don't fret. Everything is going according to plan.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Master

delusional???? well i think many people are delusional even if they are not psychic.

when i work, i test all things. from your post, it sounds like you are overloaded. you have to decide what you will accept and not accept. do not take what others say is the experience. keep in mind that there is a difference between perception and projection.

much of what you see might be you projecting what you think it should be because of what you have heard. in my testing it has to come three times before i would buy into it. the number thing is common in the beginning. that fades away.

kk
Old 17-02-2015, 01:47 AM
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yep! Sort of mid-long, usually in a ponytail. Now what colour t-shirt was I wearing?

You might find your abilities disappear as you go through the purge but they will return once you stabilise, so don't fret. Everything is going according to plan.

Honestly, I'm a little too afraid to guess... I don't want to know if I have any mental illness. I'm totally not confident about it because I never tried it on strangers. The girl I saw was kinda dolled up. It's probably your perception of yourself. Is what you are wearing a light colour? Lastly the lady I saw was much taller than me, at least 5ft 5, or 5ft 6 (I mostly saw the top half). (I'm only a little over 5ft 2 because #Asians)
Old 17-02-2015, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse
Honestly, I'm a little too afraid to guess... I don't want to know if I have any mental illness.

Don't worry, nothing lost nor gained. You can see how far your abilities extend. I'm psychic when it comes to myself, but when I try on other people I'm no good at all.

Quote:
I'm totally not confident about it because I never tried it on strangers. The girl I saw was kinda dolled up. It's probably your perception of yourself. Is what you are wearing a light colour? Lastly the lady I saw was much taller than me, at least 5ft 5, or 5ft 6 (I mostly saw the top half). (I'm only a little over 5ft 2 because #Asians)

Interesting... definitely could be a perception of myself. I was actually wearing dark red, but like you said, you might have been seeing my real time image I'm projecting instead of my physical self.

You'll only know after more experimentation. But I definitely have dark mid-long brown hair up in a ponytail.

You also got the height absolutely right.
Old 17-02-2015, 03:59 AM
Saoirse

I'm adding part-time psychic to my resume
Old 17-02-2015, 04:12 AM
Knower

How do you know if you are psychic vs delusional? I had the same question at one time. I had all sorts of crazy things happen to me. I had spirits speaking to me. They told me things about the future that seemed so unbelievable that I thought I must be losing my mind. I accepted it as a temporary break from reality in my mind. Three years later every damn thing they said came true. Insanity is scary but so is knowing the other side can make contact loud and clear when they choose to. Getting the future, present and past right when there is no way you could have these answers other than by help from the other side sets a person's confidence so that you know you are not delusional. Truth.