Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Saoirse

Psychic vs Delusional

Sorry for another long post.

Since my first meditation experience (it's on the meditation page - I can't post the URL), I thought that I was having some kind of spiritual awakening. Strange memories start to surface and I started getting strange visions. I saw white light (Angels, guides) and half-formed humans/beasts (mostly women or human hybrids). Recently the "ugly" things I see are increasing, and I realize I have been facing a lot of temptations lately. The "white light and kind voices" are slowly disappearing. I'm starting to feel that I cannot contact them. I keep feeling that they are somewhere around but for some reason I'm starting to lose touch with them. (Hell idk who they are or if they even exist. I sense a lady.) Previously I have been seeing a lot of 11:11 and 444s, it's all disappearing too. The feeling is equivalent to you calling someone, you know that they are around but they are just not picking up your call. As a result, I'm a little confused. I'm starting to feel alone, and disconnected.
Additionally, I keep seeing colours, "auras." Sometimes the aura isn't just on humans. Sometimes it covers an area - like on the playground near my house. I don't know if these are still known as auras.
I suspect that I am psychic. I can read minds and do a little of telepathy (only animals). I can sense people's feelings, especially those whom I'm close to - even at a distance. I just get images of them and this would normally be the time where something happened to them, or when they are thinking of me. I think that I can project myself onto another person and just "feel" them and stuff. I cannot hear or see anything but it just gets into my mind. It becomes my thoughts. I instinctively know whether a place has "stuff". (And this has been proven true by some recognized priests in my area. I always told my mum that a place is dirty since I was a kid and she didn't believed me. She believed the priests when they told her.) I cannot see stuff, but I can see the colours and then the images just get in my brain. There was once an astrologer who told me that she wanted to guide me and **** because she thinks I'm special. But I was quite young at that time and I was worried that it would be a hoax, although I could feel her sincerity. Now I really am interested in someone who would guide me spiritually, especially on Paganism.

Lately I constantly feel that something/someone is coming out of me. It's somewhere in my chest, sometimes rising to my neck, or spreading to my arms. I feel pain in my own body - not exactly a physical pain, more like a discomfort because of the thing inside me. (I'm definitely not pregnant.) I saw that my aura darkened quite a fair bit, and my body vibrations are not consistent, it's getting very uptight and "messy". I hear screeching sounds - just the weird sounds. Very high pitch. Only on my left ear.

To be honest, sometimes I suspect that everyone here, including myself are delusional, mentally ill, and we need to seek help. I see a lot of symptoms we share with crazy people, and I am very worried about my sanity. I hope that someone can either provide me sound spiritual advice, or tell me if I need to see a doctor, and take medicine for my mind and my ears.
Old 15-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account

High frequency humming in both ears all the time. It is downloading of information from your higher centers of consciousness into subconsciousness.
In proper time those information(some call that intuitive wisdom) will be available to you. I am not so sure for hearing to only one ear, but maybe it is not a big difference.
I am hearing that humming or high-pitched tones since year 2011 and it is sign that your KUNDALINI is in progress, you are hearing astral sounds.
For me it is so nice, like some beautiful music and it is non-stop 24/7.
Some call that ASCENSION symptoms, I agree with that and maybe your visuals has expanded too.
When you look at grass,trees and bushes, and blue sky, are they ,maybe with vivid, lighter,subtle colours, like your heart is opening when you see that beautiful colours. I can see that with risen consciousness. If you see auras, you in fact see reflections of astral dimension through your developed astral body.
When you look up at the blue sky few minutes do you see floating light particles in the air. And when you see number sequence, it is your high self and it say:" Hi ,do not worry,I am here",with that numbers. I saw numbers 23,32,223 through three years.
There is nothing wrong with you, you are passing through transformation phase , I have had similiar experiences.
You have ascension symptoms , and you are ascending in consciousness, just relax.
Old 15-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Master
The gates and portals to hell went offline on Dec 22 2014.

You are going to be seeing more of these weird creatures now.

They are hybrids or abominations that YHWH damned to Tartarus (fallen b' nai Elohim prison).

Fairies, satyrs, griffins, giants, specters + more are going to be visible now.

Just watch your back. Everyone is on their own now, now that YHWH has removed His protection from this world and allowed Lucifer to wreck havoc on this world.

This is all written in the Bible.
Old 15-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
High frequency humming in both ears all the time. It is downloading of information from your higher centers of consciousness into subconsciousness.
You sir are spot on
Old 16-02-2015, 04:49 AM
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
In proper time those information(some call that intuitive wisdom) will be available to you. I am not so sure for hearing to only one ear, but maybe it is not a big difference.
I am hearing that humming or high-pitched tones since year 2011 and it is sign that your KUNDALINI is in progress, you are hearing astral sounds.
For me it is so nice, like some beautiful music and it is non-stop 24/7.
Some call that ASCENSION symptoms, I agree with that and maybe your visuals has expanded too.
When you look at grass,trees and bushes, and blue sky, are they ,maybe with vivid, lighter,subtle colours, like your heart is opening when you see that beautiful colours. I can see that with risen consciousness. If you see auras, you in fact see reflections of astral dimension through your developed astral body.
When you look up at the blue sky few minutes do you see floating light particles in the air. And when you see number sequence, it is your high self and it say:" Hi ,do not worry,I am here",with that numbers. I saw numbers 23,32,223 through three years.
There is nothing wrong with you, you are passing through transformation phase , I have had similiar experiences.
You have ascension symptoms , and you are ascending in consciousness, just relax.

I'm new to all these. There are a really a lot of terms and concepts that I am unaware of... Sometimes when I close my eyes it feels as if my body especially head is vibrating very fast, and my spirit is trying to get out. What is ascending in consciousness? Where are I ascending to? Yes all around me there are subtle colours.
Old 16-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Ascender
I think people who don't know what they are channelling are allowing demons etc.. to use them as a gateway
Old 16-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
I think people who don't know what they are channelling are allowing demons etc.. to use them as a gateway
Would you say it is possible for a mortal to become a mobile portal or gateway as you say if they step on a glyph spray painted onto a pavement ?

And when it happens they partially black-out and see a vertical rainbow descending from above in their right eye whilst the left shows the same ole drab winter morning.
Old 16-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18

I think people who don't know better are letting people like you mislead them.
Old 16-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Ignore everything else above. You are going through a purge. An awakening doesn't last forever. I went through all this stuff too. You have entities coming out of you that have been there for years probably. You're likely also picking up on past lives and lower aspects. Remember what I told you on the other thread, don't fear, just love.

People tend to focus only on the positive, but the darker things in life need to be faced if growth is to be made.

I wrote an article on it recently: scarletthayden.com/the-darkness-that-succeeds-awakening
Old 16-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Master
I have not seen the things you see, i don't care to see them. But understand this..........

Understand the nature of reality, remember the subconscious mind see's everything, or is aware of allot more than the small conscious mind. It is the conscious mind that filter's information, and projects back out what you see. Which people think that's all their is to see, when really its just a small spectrum of visible light. Obviously once you start meditating and making the subconscious more conscious to you. You may start seeing things, and becoming aware of things that you once thought was not there.

Remember this something like 90% of the Universe is invisible to us humans, even with all of our technology 90% of the universe is completely invisible! maybe when you open your mind, you start tapping into the invisible baby.

There may be some crazy people out there, and there may not be some crazy people out there. But all i know is this, the society we live in is crazy not you as long as you have good principles.

Give yourself some credit, and don't be afraid to step outside of the herd like mentality! its crazy to them.