Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Forsythia

Yellow/Gold orb

Does anybody know anything concerning orbs? I took a picture of my son this evening and one appeared. Just curious on ideas?
Old 17-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Suspended
Most orbs in photos are due to light from the flash refracting and reflecting off dust and water particals close to the lens. Try taking the same photo with out the flash, and you will see what I mean. If possible, post both photos here.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Forsythia

I didn't use a flash. I'm aware that most are reflection of dust or refraction on light, but this one was differant. I have never seen one so golden..it was really neat :-) Just curious what the color meant. Even if it were dust, it was neat.
Old 18-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Forsythia

Old 18-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Forsythia

it's on his shirt, looks like the man on the shirt is hitting the orb lol. Thank you for your help and patience ♡
Old 18-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Deactivated Account

You are most welcome ! Good thing you mentioned the orb is on his shirt .... I was looking at the glare on his shoulder, which I am guessing is sun reflection ?

very cool orb and the positioning of it too ! certainly isn't dust on the camera lens !
Old 18-10-2014, 01:29 AM
Forsythia

Yes! I didn't think it was dust or anything else of that matter. This one was just too differant to me. And the color, I have never had that before, was strange lol, and yes, the shoulder is our stove light I believe. A lot of people on my fb thought I meant that as wdll lol.
Old 18-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Whenever I see an orb in a photo, the first thing that comes to mind is a deceased relative visiting.... though those orbs are usually random in the background on the photo.

This golden orb is so different, in it's placement almost as if it belongs on the shirt

ha ha, maybe it is the full moon, manifesting on his shirt ?
Old 18-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Forsythia

Hahaha, that's great! I was curious on the color because yellow could mean warning, gold is spiritual and unconditional love. I wondered which it was. I think it's gold :-) It's definitely wznting to be seen!
Old 18-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Suspended
Technically speaking, it is a dust or dirt spot on the lens itself, reflecting the light glare from the stove light or the window.