Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
lucas made a documentary about krishnamurti of course and yoda is believed to have been based on him.
Jiddu - Jedi.
Eh, eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Old 26-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Jiddu - Jedi.
Eh, eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

double treble lolz. thats not a bad association actually, cheers

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Badger1777

I'd ask this:

Does it not really frustrate you that your supposedly most intelligent species, after millions of years of evolution, still can't manage much for itself without either asking you to sort it, or blaming you for not sorting it?
Old 27-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Experiencer
That's a good question Badger. Millions of years of evolution and you're still getting blamed for creation.
Old 27-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
really? Like in.... still asking that question thats been very old now and allready answered many times and i need to hear it one more time because i forgot or like in... i need to remind myself and others how much i care for everyone. And that basicly i would be a better God. lol.

Critisizing God, where do people go nowadays.
I'm thinking maybe this person is hurting, Gemcrusader. That's why s/he would want to ask that question.

And I think God can take the criticism!
Old 27-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Watch any nature programme on the telly. You will see creatures being eaten whilst they are still alive. Surely, if the world was designed, a better solution could have been found which does not involve suffering.
You know, I was tempted to ask this too. But I think there is something in suffering that serves a purpose ... for all living beings, including humans. I don't know what purpose ... maybe that would be the question I would ask.
Old 27-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Raven Poet

I have read all the responses here - some really good ones, some really funny ones (50 bucks, or wings? ha ha ha)

I was thinking I'd ask: "Why do we have to forget who we are when we are born and then spend all this time on earth doing nasty stuff to each other because we've forgotten we are sacred?"

But then this answer came: because it is in the process of remembering who we are - sacred beings of love - that we grow our souls. If we didn't have to work at activating our inherent sacredness, then we wouldn't learn about it.

The times I catch myself acting with kindness, giving and forgiving, sending love to those who do not exactly elicit it ... my soul has grown stronger.

So thanks, God - it's been hard work at times but it's been worth it! I did the work myself without you doing it for me - that's the best gift you could give us. And yes ... I know I ain't done yet!

(Am I gonna get in trouble for saying this? )
Old 28-06-2014, 10:41 AM
StaroftheSea

If one looks on the Christianity Thread under some links that Enigmatic S posted some time ago; Jesus explains through Maria V a great deal about our purposes here and so forth during conversations between Jesus and Maria V (back in the 1940's) - there are many other Saints throughout the 20th Century whom have received Jesus speaking to their hearts and appearing to them with similar Holy messages,

Kindest wishes
Old 28-06-2014, 10:43 AM
StaroftheSea

Maria Valtorta

http://www.valtorta-maria.com/Pages/052_Death.htm

For any one interested in reading,

Kindest wishes
Old 28-06-2014, 09:45 PM
yumi14

WHY?

That is what I will ask.

He knows all of the questions that I have. So, I believe they will all be answered by simply asking this in a single word. He knows my thoughts, my questions and my heart. I'm confident all of my questions will be answered with just one word.