Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Shivani Devi...my mouth is dropped!!! What a story!!!

sky123, you crack me up! xo
Great posts...thank you all, sorry I didn't address all of you personally.

I have no answers and there are many paths or ways to Self realization...it is personal to us all...just thought I would add that.

Dr. Wayne Dyer calls it the gap....what is that gap that keeps me from being what or where I want to be...
I know what my deal is...I know oh so well...!

And sky is correct ...the door is always open, all around us is 'It'....and there is no me!
LOL! .....I mean, there really isn't....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Master

There was a time, full of desperation (but not life threatening) when, as I say, desperate for proof that he/she/it existed, I had an answer. In such a way that it was unmistakeable. Never forgotten it and today I'm thankful still.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Badcopyinc

Nothing...

I can’t say I’ve ever even thought about wanting to have god visit me.
I can say that my original reaction to reading the question was to find myself. Because when I do I’ll find god..

I’m also reminded of a scene from the adjustment bureau. Where the angels said that the “director” often visits everyone at least once throughout their lifetime. And she always comes as someone that isn’t to be expected.

I feel as though this is true. That most have been face to face with the creator at one point in time. The question is if they aware of it when it happened.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:42 PM
I love 'Adjustment Bureau'...I recommend it to everyone here...Matt Damon
and Emily Blunt...an unexpected spiritually oriented movie if you never heard of it.

I must say....ha, and have said it many times over the years...Desire is a key.
I keep my desire for 'IT' in the forefront all the time...meaning what?
Complete fulfillment? Acute awareness of Reality? Connection with God,
expanded consciousness? Realization?
But, for 'me'..."it's" the Divine Romance.
In the background on my laptop all morning is Lara Fabian...keeping
the awareness that, ''it's all about the Love'...settle for nothing less..

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Seeker
In which way do you believe you are not already being visited? Look closely.

What burden of responsibilty are you carrying to improve yourself and those around you? If you can carry more then do so. Then look again.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:12 PM
I realized I made a small mistake ...if someone has not had the Holy Spirit
visit them
or the Divine Presence fill an entire room with a supernatural barometric pressure change, tingling with an
other-worldly electric charge in the air transforming the area like a wave of cosmic stardust rolling in....hahahaha,
, then why would you want that?

I also, realized this could have been better in a Your Space where my musings would be more appropriate.

Most are looking for just simple peace of mind....not God's Presence to fill them.
So I guess i am just talking to those that have had some pretty darn
profound mystical revelations given to them...
what is it in us that does not 'allow', or whatever it is, for that to happen more often.

There is a fine tuning...similar to an FM station, ha....finer than that, tho,
to be able to perceive the higher realms, I could call them...
For me, this is an attunement that has to happen each day , many times
in order for my heart, soul, being to feel aligned.

If I am not 'aligned' to the Divine Presence (maybe more relatable than calling it God) I am not at my best.

The desire to be consciously aware of His Presence is paramount in my life.
However, I DO see how that is not true...hahahaha,LOL.
I still place my attention on 'stuff'.

Crazy ... I can keep pausing, gently placing the needle back onto the record...many times a day.

Old 27-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Ascender

God or "something similar??" moved into me slowly over the last few years.
The reason I call it God is that it is Love and peace and Bliss.

Here is my usual conversation with God.
Hey God.Is that you in me that I feel?.......God says nothing.
Hey God.Is there anything you want me to be doing?....no reply.
Thanks God for creating my soul and being..................no reply.
I can see your magic everyday but am I creating this or are you?......nothing.nada.

God is love without a doubt,but is also maybe deaf or can't speak English..haha
Old 28-06-2018, 12:38 AM
I have never once asked God anything when I was being overwhelmed...
I usually wasn't even breathing; I was so still and in awe.
(Oh, he speaks English alright! And is fluent in telepathy, also. Wow!)

Old 28-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Btw, I know that God comes to each person differently...one person He can be a comedian
somehow...another He comes as your Best Friend (ha, like Hafiz and one time to me)...
another person or just another time He makes you aware that He is the mist kissing your face
and takes your breath away....another
He is the timeless, intoxicating
Lover of your soul.

Old 28-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Ascender

Sometimes God feels like a heavy blanket weighing me down.
Sometimes God feels like rays of light penetrating my whole body.

When I talk to God,it is just to say hello and this is when God gets even stronger so talking to God definitely works even though you probably wont get a reply(in words)