Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've learned to talk to my animals. I don't need a response, mine are communications of understanding and warning.

Talking to my ducks: Don't take your babies outside the yard or you will lose them.

Talking to my dogs: Please don't step on my toes or lean against my bad leg.

Talking to my cats: No, it's not time to eat.

You might enjoy this video another member here posted once: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0

What a stunning video! Thank you for sharing. Almost moved me to tears.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Sometimes animals will pest me if there is something I have to take notice of, like one day sitting on a field of grass ants started biting me. Yikes those small creatures can bite It might help that I have established a site of animal wisdom I use, so I can always go there to get the answer my inner being wants me to receive

Maybe it is the cultural bias it wants you to see past?

Yes, I'm very much aware of the bias. We've had these owls for a number of years but it's only this year that they've started acting strange and getting bold and closer. It just feels off somehow.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
Lol. Would you like to swop bedrooms then? I'm aware that owls represent different things to different people and in my case I've been struggling to let go of a cultural bias against owls. Where I come from they are viewed as bringers of bad news and even witches familiars. The hissing does sound quite ominous and I wish this owl would just tell me what it wants - or whatever wisdom its bringing.

There are quite a few owls at my place and some have even nested inside our ceiling but this one guy just won't leave me alone.

I'v only ever seen 3/4 owls in my life and never had one come close so thats why I'd like to have an owl experience....I understand your annoyance at the owl as I used to have a magpie tapping on my bedroom window at dawn waking me up...it wasn't a spiritual experience just an annoying one

I also think it may be related to the bias against owls....when this owl disappears and nothing bad has happened then you and the owl are free.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
What a stunning video! Thank you for sharing. Almost moved me to tears.

That video was posted from another member on this forum. It motivated me to do the research on animal communication.