Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Saoirse

Talents

I was wondering: If you have special talents, how should you use them? And what is the right way to use them?
Was playing cards at some gathering, and won 3x-4x my capital. I did not know the exact card numbers, but could see some colours, sometimes even the numbers. So I know which round to bet more, and which rounds to skip (depending on the colours). I wonder if that's the right way of using talents. So I kinda "curbed" my winnings (I didn't bet more even if I knew I was gonna win, nor less even if I knew I was gonna lose.) I think I lost 30%-40% of what I could have won. (I tried to ignore the colours but you can't "unknow" something you know.)
I know the Universe has blessed me with a little bit of talent, but I'm neither sure of how to grow it (My visions are either extremely blurry, or lasts only 2-3 seconds, or it comes like some puzzle pieces - they are rarely strong, or clear), nor the correct ways to use it. Once I had a test (I didn't study for), and I encountered a question I didn't know, so I "looked" at a few candidates' answers. I got rather high marks for that paper, but I don't feel good. Sometimes I'm extremely tempted to use it to my benefit, but I keep reminding myself: We shouldn't covet the things that we don't deserve.
Still, where exactly do we draw that line?
Old 19-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Guide

I can tell u this about that. Its not a talent. U just played against poor opponents. I play poker, and against bad players i can almost see their cards litterally. Good players close their minds so to speak. And ill bet u wont see any colours then. So dont get over ur head about it. In other words good competitors dont let others get looked in their mind. And thats whats going on. If u play with open mind or are just not that strong of a competition it easier to get reads trough their minds and that can lead to certain images directed from their mind.
Believe me, ur not able to do this with tough competition cause they are aware of the mind(games).
Old 20-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Saoirse

Maybe I should have been clearer with my question. What I meant was: I could see colours (probably auras), although I don't exactly know what they mean. I couldn't see the cards colours, I could see colours in the players. And I don't play cards often. If you take a look at the other threads I have posted, maybe you would get a better idea where I'm driving at. I was a little drunk, so I couldn't articulate myself well. Plus I was probably under the impression that you have read my other threads.