Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 01:04 AM
kundalini

You seem to always speak through your Throat Chakra on these boards. Your messages to the world are of a visionary nature, Glorymist. To put a 'mental' spin on it.

Kundalini.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Glorymist

Don't know about the throat chakra. I never focus there. But as far as a mental spin on everything - - such is the nature of communication with words. Many believe - - that when one gets beyond the mental worlds - - that words are just totally unnecessary and meaningless. In a sense - - that's true - - but only to the extent of what one will "find" there and how the experience will be experienced.

There are differences in viewpoint that attest to where the person is "coming from." And - - it is mind that is the basic "limitation" to distinguishing the viewpoint of Soul.

There are two or three basic differences and reasons why mind cannot "come along" on the journey into the true Home of Soul. Once an individual can get a "grasp" of them - - even a beginning grasp - - the difference is obvious. Not easy - - but obvious.

As I have said in other threads - - I try. But there are some things I cannot reveal. Such are the safeguards and demands of Spirit. Such too are the responsibilities of carrying the awareness.

It all comes down to the old adage - - "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

When you head someone in the right direction - - and they actually "discover" it - - you are intensely happy for their discovery. You know they will carry it with them - - forever.

:->
Old 09-10-2006, 01:26 AM
kundalini

Somehow I just knew that you would 'discount' the throat chakra, lol! That is why I mentioned the 'mental' spin...as I know the throat chakra is something of a mental concept...interesting...it appears to be even more so when I see my words in writing.

Interesting post Glorymist.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:26 PM
mikron

To be percise why dont we move into a higher concept and the energy of right NOW is so intense : why dont we all be Our Diamond LightBody!

mikron
Old 23-10-2006, 01:49 PM
AL

The diamond age is a time of transformation, so we have extreme highs and extreme lows all in the same time period.
We stand at the end and see the begining. We learn mercy for the self and others, often through harsh lessons. Lessons in life in these intense times does not mean failure, unless we ignore them. Then we have to re sit tests.
We diamonds are now being polished in order to shine for many moons to come. It is not easy to shine always, and the light may not shine through all our facetts when we do shine, but we will get there.
....And we all shine on, like the moon the stars and the sun.....Shine on you crazy diamonds......
Old 23-10-2006, 03:13 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
The diamond age is a time of transformation, so we have extreme highs and extreme lows all in the same time period.
We stand at the end and see the begining. We learn mercy for the self and others, often through harsh lessons. Lessons in life in these intense times does not mean failure, unless we ignore them. Then we have to re sit tests.
We diamonds are now being polished in order to shine for many moons to come. It is not easy to shine always, and the light may not shine through all our facetts when we do shine, but we will get there.
....And we all shine on, like the moon the stars and the sun.....Shine on you crazy diamonds......

I fully agree with you Al.

Ah, Pink Floyd, top group!
Old 23-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Lapis

Wise words AL. Thanks for the "shine on you crazy diamonds" line.
Closed Thread