Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

View Poll Results: After death, you will reincarnate, what would you love to be?
Professional (doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc.) 1 3.03%
Executive in a large Corporation 1 3.03%
Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.) 3 9.09%
Female in a stable family with beautiful kids 4 12.12%
Male in a stable family with beautiful kids 2 6.06%
Choosing your birth in a wealthy family 3 9.09%
Worker helping the poors 2 6.06%
Worker helping heal Planet Earth 6 18.18%
Shaman 8 24.24%
Researcher to find cure for cancer 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Master

Your next incarnation...!

Hi,

Starting on the premise that we will be back on Earth after death, what would you love to be ?

You only have a choice of vote. Voting will last for a month.

Many thanks of you to share what you would loved to be in your next incarnation.

The best to everyone.
Old 26-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Master

How about Choosing Your Birth in a Poor Family to make it balanced.
Old 26-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Master

Thanks Linen53, Yes!, that would be a great options also, and my guess is, we will be surprised by the diversity that will come. I had only 10 options, so, the rest will come.

The best to you!
Old 26-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Better known as Jo

You should also add None of the Above to the list!!
Old 26-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better known as Jo
You should also add None of the Above to the list!!

Thanks Better Known as Jo, I thought of doing so, but I had 10 possible options, and I ran short on so many others that would of fit in.

The best to you.
Old 26-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Master

I would be in the "not to return' category! And I am not ..
Old 26-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Master

I don't think I will reincarnate again. It was part of my "deal" package before this incarnation.

I've thought most of the day about your poll. If I HAD to reincarnate again, it would be # 3-Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.). I would just want a "normal" life. My spiritual awaking (continued) can be done in any of the choices you have given. It is my most desired goal. But I would just want a normal everyday life if I had to come back.

No more school of hard knocks---PLEASE!
Old 26-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I would be in the "not to return' category! And I am not ..
Thanks Froebellian for your comments, I thought of using this category also, unfortunately I had to make choices.

The best to you!
Old 26-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't think I will reincarnate again. It was part of my "deal" package before this incarnation.

I've thought most of the day about your poll. If I HAD to reincarnate again, it would be # 3-Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.). I would just want a "normal" life. My spiritual awaking (continued) can be done in any of the choices you have given. It is my most desired goal. But I would just want a normal everyday life if I had to come back.

No more school of hard knocks---PLEASE!
Thanks Linen53, quite interesting, at least you have a strong will not to reincarnate.

But you left the door openned, don't you think it might play on you as hours before death clicked down? Your spirit will be meeting intelligent beings (conscious spirit being) guiding you toward your next journey, and your spirit might have a change of hearth!, speculating here!

I don't know if I'm wrong, but, I started to think of what will I do after death and my hopes are that I start planning the where, what, how, when, others., of it!

I will asked guidance to my higher self in doing this planning because, I don't know much of how to do this!, I will surely be influence by the energy of love.

The best to you.
Old 27-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Master

My choice is for only if I have to come back.