Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumine
If we imagine that an average earth life is say.. 80 years, times by 88 would be just over 7,000 earth years. However, those lives won't have all lasted up to the age of 80 so, that is just the maximum amount of years it could have been.

That's one heck of a long time!

It sure feels like one heck of a long time too! lol That feeling of Been there, Done that is always apparent in my life LOL
Old 30-09-2011, 03:54 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I think I kept coming back right away! From what I hear the past isn't really the past. That we can reincarnate in a time at any time. If that makes sense.

Time isn't linear, but like a pancake and we can travel through it to any time to be born. *shrugs*

Well that's really interesting!!! You see I have had this weirdest (=craziest) feeling that I have actually lived in the future........ Is that possible too?? I mean like I said earlier I love new technology. I always want to have the newest in technology and I sometimes have had this repeating dream in which I was living in a very futuristic looking city and it felt so familiar, like a home. I also often, when something new is invented, seem to think that hmmm finally, like that something should have been invented ages ago, like I already know how to use that... I also have some fears towards "modern", now existing inventions. I feel like our technology is partially outdated, even the newest one. For example cars. I absolutely refuse to drive because it is ridiculously dangerous. I have never understood why people are willing to drive voluntarily and in my head I have always had this clearest picture of a transportation system that is 100% safe, automatic, and no driving needed. That seems to be my normal, how things are, even though they aren't...
Old 30-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Well that's really interesting!!! You see I have had this weirdest (=craziest) feeling that I have actually lived in the future........ Is that possible too?? I mean like I said earlier I love new technology. I always want to have the newest in technology and I sometimes have had this repeating dream in which I was living in a very futuristic looking city and it felt so familiar, like a home. I also often, when something new is invented, seem to think that hmmm finally, like that something should have been invented ages ago, like I already know how to use that... I also have some fears towards "modern", now existing inventions. I feel like our technology is partially outdated, even the newest one. For example cars. I absolutely refuse to drive because it is ridiculously dangerous. I have never understood why people are willing to drive voluntarily and in my head I have always had this clearest picture of a transportation system that is 100% safe, automatic, and no driving needed. That seems to be my normal, how things are, even though they aren't...

Yep it's possible! That's what my guides tell me anyway. :)
Old 30-09-2011, 10:00 PM
hawkmoth65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumine
If we imagine that an average earth life is say.. 80 years, times by 88 would be just over 7,000 earth years. However, those lives won't have all lasted up to the age of 80 so, that is just the maximum amount of years it could have been.

That's one heck of a long time!
I should imagine the majority wouldn't have reached 80 years if they were in the past,infant mortality rate was far higher than it is now.The future however is another story....many lives could have reached over 80 years as we continue to live longer than our ancestors.That's assuming our quality of life continues to improve of course,which if the climate change supporters prove to be correct,may see the human race facing some very tough choices.

As for myself,as far as I know this life I'm living now is the only one I've had.I've lived most of my adult life plagued with anxiety/depression/alcohol issues....however am married with three children and numerous grandchildren.I'm interested in history but not necessarily any specific era,unless perhaps Britain between the arrival of the Romans up to medieval times (I'm English living in England) Would these statements about myself suggest anything to anyone as regards clues to possible past lives I 'may' have had?
Old 30-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Master
sign me up for the old club. I have also always felt old, more so when I was a child, it didn't help that most of the adults I knew were messed up badly.
I used to wonder why the world wasn't in better shape since it was run by adults, I was filled with pity and sadness for humans, and I was only seven. Without doubt it contributed to depression later on in life.

Now I understand the reason we are here is to get it right, so a **** load of wrong passes through this planet.
The bits of past lives I've been shown don't seem to have clues as to why I am remembering, I mean it doesn't appear to benefit this life path at all, or I just can't see a connection, except that I recognize that some of the people back when, are related to me now.
I guess the knowing is just a gift I am given.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:40 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmisaac
Interesting...my TF and I bought a spirit board in San Francisco. We were eager to try it out. We've always felt we were very old souls and that we'd been together on many, many occasions. I asked a few questions and then got around to "Which year did my TF and I get together first?" or something like that....and the answer came back as 0000000 (can't remember how many zeros, but a whole bunch of them). Then I asked how many lives we had lived together, and got an answer with many numbers (I wrote all this down but lost it).

So yeah....I don't just feel old, I feel OLLLLLLLDDDDDDD!

Seriously? Oh my...
Old 01-10-2011, 10:51 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmoth65
I should imagine the majority wouldn't have reached 80 years if they were in the past,infant mortality rate was far higher than it is now.The future however is another story....many lives could have reached over 80 years as we continue to live longer than our ancestors.That's assuming our quality of life continues to improve of course,which if the climate change supporters prove to be correct,may see the human race facing some very tough choices.

As for myself,as far as I know this life I'm living now is the only one I've had.I've lived most of my adult life plagued with anxiety/depression/alcohol issues....however am married with three children and numerous grandchildren.I'm interested in history but not necessarily any specific era,unless perhaps Britain between the arrival of the Romans up to medieval times (I'm English living in England) Would these statements about myself suggest anything to anyone as regards clues to possible past lives I 'may' have had?

I don't remember my past lives either. I kind of want to concentrate to this one I'm living now. However I'm very interested about asian cultures, China and Japan mostly, and also United States, Australia and some latin american countries fascinates me. I'm very drawn to some languages too, especially English, Spanish and Chinese.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:53 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
sign me up for the old club. I have also always felt old, more so when I was a child, it didn't help that most of the adults I knew were messed up badly.
I used to wonder why the world wasn't in better shape since it was run by adults, I was filled with pity and sadness for humans, and I was only seven. Without doubt it contributed to depression later on in life.

Oh wow. You pretty much took words out of my mouth.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Now I understand the reason we are here is to get it right, so a **** load of wrong passes through this planet.

Do you really feel so? I mean I feel so too but sometimes it just seems to require so much work! Do you already know how you will do that? Get it right?
Old 01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
mattie

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
oh yeah.. I was told I'm on my 88th life by some Native Shaman. I feel like it's got to be more! lol ...

2 infinity symbols!