Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-07-2011, 09:14 PM
green

hi Gracey.

i believe in free will, but it is free will with limits.
one thing that your posts made me think about is WHY you got such a very clear message in such an early stage, so maybe there is something you should do? it feels that you were told that so you will do something or change something or create something, i can't tell for sure but i know it for sure, and this kind of put a time limit - dead line if you like- so you will get this done. so maybe you allready know what is it or maybe you should figure that out, and i don't mean just clean your table and make things ready, but something much deeper.
also, it might not be a real death but a very deep change. what will happen after that point in time will be a story of a new person that share your past but is a new you. i'm not sure if i explain it right and if it makes sense to you.
but think about it... if you like

G
Old 28-07-2011, 09:26 PM
rainbowcrow

Hi Gracey, Yes I do understand your feelings concerning free will because I used to feel the same way up until quite recently. I'll share my story with you - for many years I believed that I would die at age 42, it was such a strong feeling. I turned 42 last December and the 'feeling' was getting stronger. I was an alcoholic and I just 'knew' that it would be the death of me so around the time of my birthday, I started to ask/pray for help to stop me drinking. A month later I was admitted into the emergency room with the most severe pain that I actually did believe that I was about to die. After numerous tests and a good stint in hospital I was told that I had a condition brought on by alcohol abuse and that I could never drink again. I still suffer the condition but it has improved since the first onset and I have been sober now for over 6 months. That strong feeling that I was going to die has left now (although I am still 42 until December so we'll see ....... ) and now I appreciate life everyday

rc xo
Old 28-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
hi Gracey.

i believe in free will, but it is free will with limits.
one thing that your posts made me think about is WHY you got such a very clear message in such an early stage, so maybe there is something you should do? it feels that you were told that so you will do something or change something or create something, i can't tell for sure but i know it for sure, and this kind of put a time limit - dead line if you like- so you will get this done. so maybe you allready know what is it or maybe you should figure that out, and i don't mean just clean your table and make things ready, but something much deeper.
also, it might not be a real death but a very deep change. what will happen after that point in time will be a story of a new person that share your past but is a new you. i'm not sure if i explain it right and if it makes sense to you.
but think about it... if you like

G

he he you spell already the way i think it should be spelled. anyways, let gods will be done. create something,,,sure,,two wonderful twin boys
Old 28-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrow
Hi Gracey, Yes I do understand your feelings concerning free will because I used to feel the same way up until quite recently. I'll share my story with you - for many years I believed that I would die at age 42, it was such a strong feeling. I turned 42 last December and the 'feeling' was getting stronger. I was an alcoholic and I just 'knew' that it would be the death of me so around the time of my birthday, I started to ask/pray for help to stop me drinking. A month later I was admitted into the emergency room with the most severe pain that I actually did believe that I was about to die. After numerous tests and a good stint in hospital I was told that I had a condition brought on by alcohol abuse and that I could never drink again. I still suffer the condition but it has improved since the first onset and I have been sober now for over 6 months. That strong feeling that I was going to die has left now (although I am still 42 until December so we'll see ....... ) and now I appreciate life everyday

rc xo
you remind me of my dad, he thought for sure he was going to die at age 30, he said he could feel it so strongly, his dad died at that age,,,,it was his worry that clouded the truth. so glad you over came you addiction, congratulations to you! do you go t aa or na? i went to na in my 20's and learned how to be an addict.,,,go figure.

nothing has shown me that free will does exist...my brother and i both had visions of his sons death, he felt his so deeply that he went into a seizure, i was detached and saw the whole thing....it will not happen for a few more years, i have learned there is one way to prevent this from happening....i spent a good six months with deep sorrow for my brother, he does not know that i know too....i plan to tell his son in a subtle way with out revealing his death, if it works, then this for sure will change my view, unless of course something else does before hand.
Old 29-07-2011, 06:53 AM
OldTimer

My eight year-old grandson, while having a walk and a talk with my friend as they both often did, told her he wouldn't live to be a grown man and then he told her, "I won't even grow to be nine years old." My friend told me she just tried to reassure him that he would grow up and then she changed the subject. A few months later, he was killed in a crosswalk by a careless driver who was racing on a public street. He was just 3 months and several days short of nine years. We had no idea how he knew. But, that was just one more amazing thing about him. He was quite a boy.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Master
Not going to explain myself more than briefly but in my wanderings, I straddle the veil and am becoming, more and more, drawn to the other side. I feel that this year's Samhain will be important.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Experiencer

I believe the only one who knows your exact crossing over to the spirit realm is The Creator himself.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:25 PM
deepsea

Know when we are going to die?
Interesting question.

Well,I'm getting on in years but haven't felt anything yet that my life is going to end soon.

But yes! I have heard that some do receive a certain feeling that they are not long for this earth of ours.
What that feeling is,I haven't got a clue.
I too know someone but haven't had contact with him for a while,who was told by the spirit world that he had 12 years to live.
I contradicted that but he is adamant that he only has a few more years to go.

I always assumed that spirit were not allowed to tell us when our time was to come in the future.

Deepsea.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Seperate_Reality

I don't think there is any hard set rules for this...It really depends on how able and aware the spiritual being is, spiritually. Taking harmful drugs, harming other life forms, agreeing with false-information, can each take their toll and cause someone to be less able, therefore, less aware. Finding, learning, applying, the correct and exact spiritual truth or knowledge of life itself, is the way to gain certainty for your own future.
Old 21-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Pathfinder

A message came to me some weeks back one morning when I awoke and pointed too a 6 month period where it might be the beginning of the end for me. This coming January. I didn't take it too seriously but just had a reading where it came up without me ever making any mention of that particular experience. My lower chakras feel like they are closing down here and my heart is not tethered to this world so I think for me this is a clear indication that it will soon be time to move on.

FF