Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 03:31 AM
cweiters

1:11

Sorry to start a new thread on this as I was searching for the thread that contained information about this number. Today at 1:00 pm I lost my hearing for the first time there was no sound in my ears. I was at work sitting at my computer so I knew the exact time at 1:01 I begin to pray, the silence was strong, it slowly and gradualy faded and my hearing was restored at 1:11.

All day I have been searching for the thread with this number, I recall some of you mention this 1:11 Mother Goose was the last person I remember reading share about this number. I thought to my self strange.......never lost my hearing before. What is the significance of this time number?

Love to all
cw
Old 08-12-2006, 03:27 PM
dreamer

I have a recollection that it is something to do with the ascension process, nice one cw maybe full enlightenment is coming to you.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:53 PM
cweiters

Thanks dreamer I feel I need to read the thread again. This is a big help I didn't know where to find this information yesterday, much appreciation.....

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
I have a recollection that it is something to do with the ascension process, nice one cw maybe full enlightenment is coming to you.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:17 PM
cweiters

I found this message today at 1:11 what is going on... I love this message

The 11th of any month always opens a portal to the higher realms (or a higher dimensional reality than the one we are currently in), and an 11 month only serves to offer us a double whammy. Just as experiencing many 11:11's in our lives at a certain time, such as seeing these numbers on a digital clock, in an address, or even on the license plate of the car in front of us, these numbers are the gates or pillars that open to a higher vibration.

My address and home phone contain these numbers, there is a reason this information is more visible than ever, as in Joycee's signature.

God I asked for it, here I am ready to be of service.

Love
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 08-12-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Master
these numbers are just 'popping out' at me too

I posted this on the other thread about 1:11, 2:22 etc

http://www.nvisible.com/

Quote:
MASTER NUMBERS

You may also be triggered at times with other multiple Master Numbers. The Master Numbers are multiple numbers such as 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 & 99. These numbers belong to the Greater Reality which is the reality that is based on Oneness rather than duality.

11 = Birthing and anchoring the New.

22 = Building upon the New. Building New Lives and a New World.

33 = Universal Service through the quickening of our One Being.

44 = The balance between spirtual and physical, the reconfiguring of our evolutionary labyrinth. As Above, So Below. The creation of the foundation of our New Lives.

55 = Attaining personal freedom by being free of the past & totally real.

66 = Fulfilling our responsibilities in a joyful, creative manner.

77 = Profound insights and revelations. Honing ourselves to our Core Beings.

88 = Mastering of abundance and wholeness in all realms.

99 = The completion of a major evolutionary cycle.Time for another quantum leap.

Each Master Number is a level of initiation that we all must pass through in our evolutionary journey on Earth.

Sometimes, we may also be activated by super Master Numbers such as: 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, etc. Each of these has an unique resonance which affects and activates us on deep cellular levels.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 08-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Lapis

Aaaahhhh those Numbers messages!

cweiters,

Good one you! I too have many times over the past few years, suddenly have the hearing in one ear just go out and it makes you feel like you could fall over. And like you, I too would see the clock showing some specific numbers again and again and again. It's taken me awhile to figure this one out but I've noticed that when I (and you and all of us) switch levels or move to a slightly higher, faster frequency of energy/consciousness....our physical hearing will do weird things! We'll suddenly loose the sound in one or both ears just like what you described and in many cases we'll hear strange high pitched humming, clicking, tones, sounds and physical pressure like being at a higher elevation. Eventually our "normal" physical hearing returns.

Not to worry.....its a good sign that you're expanding and shifting and perceiving more than just old physical reality! There's more info about these different numbers on the Numerology, Tarot ect. forum and a couple others as well. Also expect to see different numbers and number combinations over the months and years. Lately I've been getting 212 and 515, 616, 717, 818, 919 every day where I hadn't gotten them before. I swear its some language we understand at deeper levels that trigger different things in us and also act as reminders that this life is ultra important and there is a time-line we're working with even if we don't remember it.

Last edited by Lapis : 10-12-2006 at 01:36 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Master
My ears have been 'popping' a lot... like I'm driving up & down hills or something, but I live in one of the flatest areas on the planet! LOL I haven't experienced total hearing loss though...that sounds scary to me.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 08-12-2006, 09:56 PM
cweiters

Funny you should mention that MG I have lived such a fearful life. I've been reading how to overcome fear on SF so much fear never even crossed my mind. I was not afraid this time the silience was unbelievable deep inside me I knew it would pass. I just wanted to get the message, thanks to all of you, Am sure I did as I will use it when its time.

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
My ears have been 'popping' a lot... like I'm driving up & down hills or something, but I live in one of the flatest areas on the planet! LOL I haven't experienced total hearing loss though...that sounds scary to me.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Lapis

Mother Goose,

One of the main physical symptoms I've always gotten when I switch gears , enter a slightly altered state of consciousness and expand to another level is that my hearing changes. My ears feel like I'm suddenly on top of a mountain at 9,000 feet and they pop and the inner pressure gets rather intense sometimes and my own voice speaking, hurts inside my head. Also the floor looks like it's about 3 or 4 feet farther away than normal. The length and width of the room will change a bit as well or rather my perception of them has.

When we feel and/or hear different things in our ears, it ususally is indicating that your state of consciousness has altered and expanded and that we've even entered another dimension. I think its funny how this is just like when we physically change elevations!
Old 08-12-2006, 10:33 PM
dreamer

Hey cw, mikron posted some interesting stuff about 11.11 and the 4th dimension a few months ago , i've been trying to find the post but have to go to bed now - but it would be worth finding if you have the time to wade throguh some stuff, i think it was one of his first posts as i've just been through a load of more recent ones but it was something along the lines of when you start seeing these numbers it is as a result of opening up to higher dimensions - it helped make sense of things for me anyway.
Closed Thread