Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Knower
Wobbly vision: astral beings?

I start to notice a pattern where I wake up during the night, and see a wobbly pattern in my minds eye. I see the darkness caused by my closed eyes, and in this darkness I see a very faint pattern or shape wobbling before my eyes.

These sensations co-occur with the feeling that there is a being moving through the space taken up by my body (I suspect that seeing the wobbling happens because of the being's motion).

I suspect that this being is somewhat of a low-life, because when I asked myself internally what it could look like, the impression of a black critter-like thing with a lot of waving tentacles came up. I don't have the impression that it can really feed off me. I try to imagine myself at a high vibration, and this makes me feel more protected (though I'm not scared, more annoyed), but it does not chase the being away. Fortunately, the being usually doesn't hang around for long, maybe a minute or so :-).

Since I could not really sleep again after waking up, I was just waiting on my back for sleep to come. Suddenly an image arose in me of a deranged female looking face (it felt like something washing over me like a wave). I had the impression it was "attacking" me by trying to scare me, so I immediately pushed back by mentally telling it that it doesn't scare me one bit. I don't know if this is related to the critter-like thing, but it happened in the same night.

Perhaps these experiences occur when I'm more open to "other dimensions", because in the same night I dreamt that I was visiting an old classmate (who has died young irl) when he was recovering from surgery, and he took me on a flying trip (he could fly with his body, and I was holding on to him as we were flying around).

Anyway, the thing I'm most interested in is the wobbly vision, because there seems to be a clear relation to sensing entities. Does anyone here experience the same thing? Are there ways to keep these beings out of my space (though it's not a big deal, I would prefer if they would not be able to visit me like this).
Old 25-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder
what you're describing are the preliminary aspects of a phenomenon known as the "vision screen"

don't think too much about it. if you can figure out what it means, you're doing better than 99% of us.