Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Do you see it that we have influence over others or do you see it more that anything that was going to be - will be regardless?

A very interesting point so far.

We can try to influence others, but ultimately only their inner selves build their own realities according to their thoughts, beliefs, and expectations. We can't change their realities. We can try, successfully or not, to influence their thoughts, beliefs, and expectations.

Any physical change has to be preceded by a thought change.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
We can try to influence others, but ultimately only their inner selves build their own realities according to their thoughts, beliefs, and expectations. We can't change their realities. We can try, successfully or not, to influence their thoughts, beliefs, and expectations.

Any physical change has to be preceded by a thought change.

Yes as the one creating all this, we are the change we wish to see and notice..

Thoughts can be a curse or cure.. thoughts are good self reflection and learning for ourselves.

I always say if your enquiring, work on self first. Then others will follow in the understanding you hold for yourself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Surface appearances can be deceiving as can deeper awareness
How you as the one noticing relate and enquire is really about yourself so I don't need to enquire into your question as much as I am more curious as to you as the one creating all this in relation to your question.

I am curious how you believe ponderings over green tea and xfiles and quote's is not about you deeper?

There is no difficulty in accepting truth, if your truthful with yourself as deep as you can be.

Curiosity shows progress.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
So getting back to the OP

Why is it necessary to compare people?

Why is it necessary to make one person be one thing and another another?

As life is and as life is being as itself, is all it knows until it knows more.

Life is interesting. I must say.

I do grow through all life as I said. So I have grown and found some new understanding of another and how he sees, of myself and how I use to see and feel.

And here we are as one source together.

Ending that separation, well....I am.

Well since this is a nice question I will answer via me.

~

I would not compare if comparison was not a part of human existence.

As a child: race, religion, fashion style meant little to me - I had not taken in the logic & rules of the world therefore - I was.

As an adult definitions are demanded - Doctor, Nurse, Train driver...

Switch those roles and humans are in for trouble - the train driver logically not equipped to perform surgery etc ..

The truth to all of them be it via science or spirit - cosmically - they all are the same.

Yet here on Earth different experiences created differences - to compare is to seek information.

Using food as an example I doubt many people eat bread & drink water 365 days a year - choice, flavour, look, all pique our interest & sometimes the resulting enquiry results in improvement. Be that of diet & health or experimenting with raw food creations.

~

I am here to be human therefore that is how I will relate to the world. When I was or am a fish then perhaps the need for questions will subside.

Who knows why anything?

The answer is always because it is so - anyway.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:

a. Gurus, teachers, politicians, religious figures & celebrities have at some point been held with high regard - only for it later to emerge that they are awful people or at the very least hypocrites.

b. Is it possible therefore that someone who doesn't present themselves in a particularly glowing light - might actually be the very opposite?

Could the questions that these individuals present within us actually help us in the long run?

The dark side....

Which individuals do you mean a or b. Teachers, guru, and others mentioned present themselves glowingly so you're not suppose to know the dark. Have to say, my perception may not be theirs. People who do not present themselves glowingly actually are showing honesty without wearing a mask.

Actually help? Even the act itself can help all. Absolute, the opposite isn't an opposite.
Old 23-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Why is it necessary to compare people?

Why is it necessary to make one person be one thing and another another?

I'd like to give you a real world experience that happened. Sometimes people demand it, as well as because people fill a role. Roles are very important. Back in the day an individual who had a doctorate was referred to without their title and the person said, you will (use) refer to me as Dr. xxxxxxx. Individuals who fill roles claim (take) authority and expertise by virtues roles defined.
Old 23-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
The dark side....

. People who do not present themselves glowingly actually are showing honesty without wearing a mask.

Actually help? Even the act itself can help all. Absolute, the opposite isn't an opposite.

Yes, this was more to my leaning I'd say.

It reminded me of being at school, other teens would always plan to steal my friends expensive coat. Every time one of theIr older brothers were due to attempt the act after school they would give the game away by cackling & celebrating ahead of time. .

Needless to say - the coat remained with my friend.

We learned to look for subtle clues in peoples behaviour & the greed that clouds mens minds .

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Master

Quote:
We learned to look for subtle clues in peoples behaviour & the greed that clouds mens minds .

I have always been amazed by such clouds. Spiritually every day a person can change and can become another person. This brought back some memories.
Old 23-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I have always been amazed by such clouds. Spiritually every day a person can change and can become another person. This brought back some memories.

They are important lessons often taught by unworthy teachers.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain