Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 08-11-2013, 01:10 AM
Experiencer
parallel universe?

I came home from work yesterday I swear I heard a male voice engaged in friendly conversation with someone else. I couldn't clearly hear what was being said.

Its not the first time this has happened where I've heard voices in conversation and can't think of any reason for it. I'm not feeling that the whoever is aware I can hear them. Its not like they're talking to me.

I don't feel its spirit.

I really wonder about a parallel universe to us.

Anyone else think it could be possible?
Old 08-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Knower

Anything is possible, sure it could be some parallel universe that for some brief instant, overlapped with ours and you could hear the conversation.

I say that because, even though I am a paranormal investigator, that for all the EVPs we capture, all the equipment interaction, the photos, videos of bizarre things, we cannot say 100% that what is causing it is indeed a spirit.

Now IMHO, they are spirits / ghosts. However, a skeptic will challenge me to prove they are ghosts, but I cannot. I cannot physically hold out a ghost for close inspection to satisfy the skeptic.

So it could be parallel universe overlap, could be aliens, could be interdimensional creatures, could be ghosts/spirits. That's what makes the paranormal field so interesting, so many theories and possibilities!
Old 08-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

personally i refer to this kinda thing as "english" where sublime the radio takes on a natter etiquette and becomes an entire language and addressal of YOU. The hop skip and jump from the lisp of the radio or television or stereo or whathaveyou becomes an equitable voice.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
I did, as I alwsys do; check for reasonable explanations whenever this happens, such as any electronic s left on and even check if my neighbours happen to be outside.I tried recording using my cell phone once but it wasn't strong enough to record.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Master

You might and check if there is a radio station close by . You might be picking up there signal . Lucieal Ball stated that she picked up the transmission from a Jap. or German sub from out side L.A. CA during ww2 with her teeth ( fillings ) but this may be ****.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Experiencer
Could be who really knows. :) there is so much we don't know. It would be foolish to knock someone's theory.

Anyway it doesn't happen that often. :)
Old 19-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Kotori

I have occasionally experienced the muffled sounding voices that you described. I once found it a bit unnerving to hear disembodied voices, especially when I was totally alone, with not so much as a TV on. Made me question my sanity!

After the passing of my son I got involved in recording EVPs. After capturing many successful EVPs, I felt certain that the muffled voices I occasionally heard were snippets of spirits speaking and perhaps even my son or my guide.

Eventually I went to see a medium. Out of the blue, during the reading, the medium said, "your son wants you to know that you really are hearing him." That made my day! :)

As far as these voice being from a parallel universe, seriously, I think anything is possible. I've talked to several people who record EVPs like I do, and many of them believe that they are receiving communications from other entities besides spirit.
Old 21-11-2013, 01:32 AM
Experiencer
Kotori, I'm sorry for your loss of your son. Its wonderful you can hear him.
I'm not sure who the male voice I sometimes hear belongs to. Its nice to know though I'm not the only one who experiences this from time to time. :)