Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 21-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Pathfinder
Love brings you back to your original state. The closer you get to God the further you are attached to the values and structure of this life.

See Love as it circles you looking for entry into an open and willing heart. You are Love, Be Love, feel Love and wish Love for another.

God’s Love is ‘music’ to the yearning soul of man. How this music manifests through you is as unique as the soul who possesses it, the true individuality of man.

Only you can perform your work, in your style and personality. This is the Father’s gift, you are unique, each is unique and loved dearly by the Father.

Seeing yourself as God sees you will not only boost you self esteem, but it will make you want to help others find this treasure.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Master
1 John 4:7-21 NIV - God's Love and Ours - Dear friends, - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+4%3A7-21&version=NIV

"10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. "

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Master
I think loving god does bring peace into my life. god sees' us in him so if we hate our ownselves woudln't that mean we hate god ?.
Old 13-10-2013, 06:46 PM
livingkarma

It separates the ego from the core self to give & receive unconditional love ...
Old 17-10-2013, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I think loving god does bring peace into my life. god sees' us in him so if we hate our ownselves woudln't that mean we hate god ?.

Depends on what you mean by, "Love"

Evil people love themselves, no? Who hate the things of the Spirit.
And, the Truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein