Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow I Deliver!!!

Here's the dream:

It's night time in whatever city this is. I am familiar with this area. I'm by myself driving a semi truck with a short trailer and I'm weaving through the traffic of a city street. I'm very good at manuvering around the slow drivers. The city street I'm going down is very wide. It's probably 5 or 6 lanes across on each side.

I know where I'm going. I'm going to a big mall up ahead on the left hand side. I feel like I'm supposed to be there by a certain time so I'm not playing around to get there. I'm seriously trying to get there.

As I get within a few traffic lights from my destination there's another semi truck in front of me and he starts to slow down for some reason. I get on my C.B. radio and tell him "hey let's try to make this next traffic light coming up before it turns red." Apparently he was slowing down because he was about to turn off the road before that traffic light but when he hears me tell him that he changes lanes in order to let me pass. I'm grateful and I wave to him as I go by.

A few more traffic lights down from there is the mall. When I get there I turn off the street and into the mall parking lot. I drive over to the unloading area and park the truck. Then I hop up in the back of the trailer and get the thing that I'm supposed to be delivering.

It's a brand new very futuristic looking racing bike and it's all white. This bike is beautiful. The tires are white. The rims are white. Everything is white. There's no chrome or any other color on this bike at all. It's literally all gleaming spotless white on white.

I enter the mall on foot to make my delivery but for some reason I've chosen to only bring just the front wheel of the bike with me. I make my way through the crowds and walk towards the store where I'm supposed to go. Then I either go up or down an escalator to the next level and then I encounter two Asian guys who are out there shopping and they happen to be walking in my direction. They smile and ask me about the white wheel I'm carrying. I point to the store where I'm going and tell them something along the lines of that's where they can get it from. Then we part ways.

When I arrive at the delivery area in the back of the store, there are a lot of well dressed people all gathered around there. I'm not sure if they are all waiting for me or if they are waiting for some event that's about to start but I speak with a pleasant lady who is wearing a very nice dress. Her dress is either purple or a burgundy color and she seems to be the one managing things that are going on back there that night. I tell her why I'm there and she smiles and greets me as I'm one of the important guests. She doesn't seem to be rushed in any way. Our conversation seems very casual. I'm still holding the wheel in my hand.

As I'm talking with her about the bike she nonchalantly looks at her watch. It is futuristic looking and it is very unusual. It's large like a man sized watch. It's black with gold bands that separate the watch into a bunch of sections. It's almost as if the the gold strips are meant to separate time itself. It has one main gold band that is a ring that goes around the entire dial or face of the watch. But the rest of the gold trim doesn't go all the way around the face of it. It separates the time into sections.

I never hand over the bike's wheel to her and it doesn't seem as if I was supposed to. It seems that I was just supposed to arrive on time with it.

Then I wake up.

[Side note: Back in the day in real life I used to drive an actual semi truck at work but I haven't done that in years and I certainly never delivered anything like this]
Old 23-03-2018, 03:41 AM
Master
hi BigDeal, welcome to the forums.

this dream seems quite 'potent'. did it feel particularly unusual for you?
the story told is of you performing a duty, as a lightworker.
i'm thinking that the all white bike is a visual representation for a merkaba.
that you've delivered it to a mall is saying that this vehicle will be made
available to the general public, in short order.
you arrive at the end of the day, and everything will change when the
next dawn rises. [that watch is due to switch over into another section.]
nice dream!
Old 23-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank You H:O:R:A:C:E.

It definitely was an unusual dream for me. It felt very positive though. Like some sort of big change in the works and I was to have a hand in "delivering" it.