Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 01-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Suspended
Seeker

The last moments of death, belief and voices

We have all heard of schizophrenia. Most of them suffer badly because of the voices. For those that belief in One God they are constantly being harassed by them. They do use religion again them. The most difficult topics arise. For those that Believe in One God, they torture the person with belief that they are God, that there is more than one God, that they are the devil and that they evil. Some of them evens get images of Idols in their heads.

When a Poltheist dies the same thing will happen. They will come at them and the voices will proclaim themselves as Gods. Images will appear of Idols in their head. If you believed in Gods and Idols like polytheist do then one will fall easily for this trick of demons.

For those that believe in One God we will be seeking protection from God against these things because we know that God is ONE and he will protect us because we believed in Him.
This is a warning to Polytheist. If you don’t believe in ONE God then things will be difficult for you when you die.

To believe in ONE God is the easiest thing one can do. While there’s life, there’s hope.

Please take this warning and please don’t let demons make a fool out of you.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroHector
We have all heard of schizophrenia. Most of them suffer badly because of the voices. For those that belief in One God they are constantly being harassed by them. They do use religion again them. The most difficult topics arise. For those that Believe in One God, they torture the person with belief that they are God, that there is more than one God, that they are the devil and that they evil. Some of them evens get images of Idols in their heads.

When a Poltheist dies the same thing will happen. They will come at them and the voices will proclaim themselves as Gods. Images will appear of Idols in their head. If you believed in Gods and Idols like polytheist do then one will fall easily for this trick of demons.

For those that believe in One God we will be seeking protection from God against these things because we know that God is ONE and he will protect us because we believed in Him.
This is a warning to Polytheist. If you don’t believe in ONE God then things will be difficult for you when you die.

To believe in ONE God is the easiest thing one can do. While there’s life, there’s hope.

Please take this warning and please don’t let demons make a fool out of you.

How do you know ? Did someone come back from the dead to tell you ?
Old 01-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I have schizophrenia and I almost died from the voices, so I guess you could say I did come back from the dead. It's a warning from my experience. take it don't take it, it's up to you.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroHector
I have schizophrenia and I almost died from the voices, so I guess you could say I did come back from the dead. It's a warning from my experience. take it don't take it, it's up to you.

Hope you get well soon.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I think that God exists
And I think that death is the gate of eternity
Old 15-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by racsabir
I think that God exists
And I think that death is the gate of eternity

Life is test. Eternity can either be wonderful which is heaven or hell which is torment. May God guide us to do well in this world for the afterlife Godwilling.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Seeker

Ameen. I have a question and I hope it will not disturb you. Did you consider jinn posession? You have schizophrenia whole your life?

May God give you strength to overwin this big test. Ameen.
Old 16-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patisa90
Ameen. I have a question and I hope it will not disturb you. Did you consider jinn posession? You have schizophrenia whole your life?

May God give you strength to overwin this big test. Ameen.

I don't concentrate on this part of my sickness. They try to get at me I turn to Allah inshallah. This is advice I would give to anyone that has trouble inshallah. It is shaitan so one should treat him like an enemy like it sais in the Quran inshallah. Allah opens doors evens though it may seem like they all closed Alhamdullilah.