Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-01-2011, 10:51 AM
SpiritStarFly1

? Whose thoughts are these?

Not seen my soul connection for sometime now, only twice since Nov 5th 2010; the last time was xmas eve.
Thing is, I know his work/shift pattern. Sometimes I would pop in on those shifts or slightly before when he would be on his own as he prepares stuff for the shift.
I have been busy, really busy (finally found focus in my work). But I find at times that he comes into my mind and I really miss him – I could have woken up that morning and thought about him but thought “oh I’m fine today, I’m really getting through this” and then, out of the blue, he is in my mind, and the upset feeling waves across me. Then I will notice the exact time when the feeling goes and I’m “over him” again.
I have noticed a pattern to this over the last week or so and it seems to coincide with when he is in work, or just finished his shift. It’s like I feel his disappointment that I haven’t gone to see him. Yesterday afternoon the feeling was from 1.30 until 4.30 – from the end of his shift until his g/f would be coming home.
I don’t want to think I am picking up on his thoughts – I wonder if it is because I am aware of his shift pattern and under the surface somewhere is my desire to go and see him? How do you know?
That said, I’m keeping away and things are going pretty good at present :)
PS. I’m not going into details about this soul connection but we are not meant to be together in this lifetime – I’m married and he is as good as etc etc. We just have this amazing inexplicable connection.
Old 14-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1
Not seen my soul connection for sometime now, only twice since Nov 5th 2010; the last time was xmas eve.
Thing is, I know his work/shift pattern. Sometimes I would pop in on those shifts or slightly before when he would be on his own as he prepares stuff for the shift.
I have been busy, really busy (finally found focus in my work). But I find at times that he comes into my mind and I really miss him – I could have woken up that morning and thought about him but thought “oh I’m fine today, I’m really getting through this” and then, out of the blue, he is in my mind, and the upset feeling waves across me. Then I will notice the exact time when the feeling goes and I’m “over him” again.
I have noticed a pattern to this over the last week or so and it seems to coincide with when he is in work, or just finished his shift. It’s like I feel his disappointment that I haven’t gone to see him. Yesterday afternoon the feeling was from 1.30 until 4.30 – from the end of his shift until his g/f would be coming home.
I don’t want to think I am picking up on his thoughts – I wonder if it is because I am aware of his shift pattern and under the surface somewhere is my desire to go and see him? How do you know?
PS. I’m not going into details about this soul connection but we are not meant to be together in this lifetime – I’m married and he is as good as etc etc. We just have this amazing inexplicable connection.

Your text is rather small.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1

hi spiritfly , this is rather common , well to me anyway , sum days i am really well , he pops into my head as usual each day and i go about my day as normal , however sum days like last week i couldnt bare to get out of bed and face the day i wanted to shut the world away and each time i thought of him i was literally racked with sobs , later that day however i be fine again no hurt n tears nothing , i instantly knew tho that at this point he was down , and i was feeling his emotions , maybe cos the ight before i was a little down myself n maybe he felt mine but confused this with his own feelings , i have noticed with twins that when one is happy n well the other is not so good , but occasionally feel their twins sadness and pain , what i tend to do now is when i feel this sadness i force myself to fel better because then im helping my twin , i too feel as tho im maybe meant to go visit but at this stage im rather happy where i am . i think ur sensing his missing u at these times maybe he is thinking about u and how u visited him at these times

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-01-2011, 09:01 PM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

Spirit - patterns are there for sure - I am able to pick on them happening too
Well the 'everythings not so rosy' situation is common for most of us out here - varying by little things - like twin flame not ready to acknowledge or not available, you are in different relation, or some other responsibilities and it goes on.

You must surely be picking up on his thoughts / emotions. Sometimes doesnt it feel to easy to do - like in a snap - you always knew him / his thoughts - ?
Old 17-01-2011, 08:03 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I think its so cool when you pick up their thoughts and you can distinctly tell it's from them. I only wish I could keep a constant dialogue going that way. Its just so sporadic.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Master
More then likely its your own thoughts because you wouldn't be asking otherwise...you'd know!
Old 18-01-2011, 01:55 PM
SpiritStarFly1

Apologies if my text was too small - I copied and pasted and it looks fine on my office pc. It was only when I read it at home (where I only read and not log in) I realised how small it was so thank you to those who struggled to read it.

Yeah - I suppose if I have to ask then it could well be my thoughts. But then I do know there is a difference between the times I cam thinking of him (like now perhaps) and then there are times when I do think of him and I feel it in the pit of my solar plexus, tearing me up and making me feel I don't know, empty??

I remember one time a few months back just before I left. About an hour or so after the shift I was in the shower and just became accutely aware that him and his girlfriend were being intimate. It was like I could feel all the inward excitement - it certainly wasn't me!! Can't believe I just shared that but there you go... sometimes I am very thankful that even if he did receive my thoughts he would only process them as his own!