Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-04-2020, 11:48 PM
Guide
Extract from a larger work - 1

Some channelling:

God: In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was and is God. I am the beginning and in the in-between. I am in your first lover’s kiss and I am within your last breath … and the moment after. Before there was anything I was. Before there was anything I am. For you there is a before and after but for me there is an eternal moment and I am in them all.

I am me and I am the denial of me. I experience the fools touch and I am the fool because I am in the fool when he reaches out his hand. I am in the extinction of an event and I am in the recreation of another. I experience myself through you. I experience what it is like to be you without being you and yet I am you because my breath runs through you.

I was within the being that created the physical universe and I was within the being when the last of its protoplasmic energy was dispersed.
It can be said that I am neither male nor female. There is a part of me which is both male and female. The human mind has difficulty trying to understand a God or Goddess which is neither one thing nor another. There is a need for humanity to anthropomorphise me. This is natural but understand that when I say something is natural, I do not mean that it is “natural” in the sense that it is inevitable or even unavoidable. When I say something is “natural” I mean to say it is part of nature, which is to say it is part of the natural order of things. You must understand that there is a natural order, and when I say “natural” I mean to say that there is an Astral order. The physical universe was created by an entity which ordered things in a particular way. There are three realms. There is the Celestial Realm, there is a Spiritual realm and there is the Astral realm. There are also many realms within realms. Words are clumsy tools but let us continue to progress with words. The Celestial realm is made up entirely in my image. The Spiritual realm is co-created by all the beings which exist in this higher/finer realm and with me. All things which are created are created with my Divine spark and to varying degrees with my influence. I like to co-create because it fits with my Divine purpose.

The Astral realm is made up of opposites. The natural realm exists within the Astral realm. Within the Astral realm there are all sorts of entities which have free choice. Each realm exists for the purpose of given the individuals the opportunity to create with my Divine spark. The Divine spark is perfect love. For love to be it must be chosen freely. For love to be chosen freely there must be alternatives. If there were no alternatives, then love could not be chosen.

This truth gave rise to the creation of Astral realm. A being came forth and gave birth to the Physical universe. I am the one true God and there was no other God before me. The being that created the physical universe (or the material realm) did so with my blessing. He and I created the physical universe. I co-created. To create with me is not an unusual thing to do. There is nothing which exists without me. I like to give others the opportunity to co-create with me. There is nothing which is exists which has not been co-created with me. When the physical universe was created a system was integrated into the very fabric of the physical universe. Having said this, the Divine order does exist within all things. Beneath all the various system there is a bedrock system which is Divine. So, it is now clear that the “natural order” is there, but it is built upon the bedrock of a Divine system.

Humanity is a part of me (as are all living things) and incorporated within every being there is a small part of my Divine nature. Humanity is Divine. Humanity is also composed of a physical nature until a time when death occurs. When the physical body dies an individual is in a position where they must choose which aspect they wish to keep and which to release. Many choose to keep both natures and different measures of each. From the moment a being comes into existence (and who can know such a moment but I?) there are an infinite amount of choices to make. I am a big believer in having choices.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 17-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Guide

Very interesting channeled message, thanks for sharing. I want to ask you if you can tell me which dimensions are in the Astral realm, the Spiritual realm and the Celestial realm? For example the Astral realm are the 4th dimension - 6th dimension or 7th dimension? Thank you.
Old 21-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Master

Thanks for sharing adamkade