Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Lorelyen

Could be a synchronicity, then. They don't have to have a cause/effect relationship.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Could be a synchronicity, then. They don't have to have a cause/effect relationship.

Could you explain about synchronicity? Sorry if I am bothering you by asking you so many questions
Old 08-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Could you explain about synchronicity? Sorry if I am bothering you by asking you so many questions
its good that you are asking questions like this.you are most certainly not bothering anybody.but since the question was directed at lorelyn it is not my place to answer....over to u hun(and incidentally theres yet another example of synchronicity lololol)
Old 08-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
its good that you are asking questions like this.you are most certainly not bothering anybody.but since the question was directed at lorelyn it is not my place to answer....over to u hun(and incidentally theres yet another example of synchronicity lololol)

No you can answer too :) the more info the better
Old 08-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Suspended

believe you me she knows as well as i do....we have talked quite a bit already...maybe check out my post called stop press....theres quite a bit of subtle humour on there also!!!(and theres another synchronicity lolz).
ok ill add to this.about 20 years ago more maybe i cant remember the year i was driving towards fort william from inverness.it was the middle of summer,a veritable line of traffic.at that time i had a montego which was one of these cars that had metric tyres.which meant it was almost impossible to find them at the s******.i was heading to the peninsula oban way.i asked spirit did i need to stop in fort william to try to find a new tyre?the one that was on was beyond bald,there was literally wire showing.as i asked the question a golden eagle floated down and proceeded to fly with me for probably 5 miles.right with me.about 10 feet away.right above me.message was nah no need to stop ill look after you.and dont forget we are talking bumper to bumper traffic.divine timing.....
Old 08-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Yes, simply two things happening simultaneously without them being related by a cause and effect thing. Like this:-
Quote:
I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.............
..............There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.................
I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.
In other words, you were happy looking at pics and deciding date of birth (event 1) then looked out of the window to see a rainbow (event 2). But there's no causal relationship between looking at photos and a rainbow appearing. It just happened that way and could be a sign.
A sign is just an object or event that represents something else to which you can give meaning. Like a "word" is a sign for an idea/concept.

Cheers. It's important to ask questions.

Old 08-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
believe you me she knows as well as i do....we have talked quite a bit already...maybe check out my post called stop press....theres quite a bit of subtle humour on there also!!!(and theres another synchronicity lolz).
ok ill add to this.about 20 years ago more maybe i cant remember the year i was driving towards fort william from inverness.it was the middle of summer,a veritable line of traffic.at that time i had a montego which was one of these cars that had metric tyres.which meant it was almost impossible to find them at the s******.i was heading to the peninsula oban way.i asked spirit did i need to stop in fort william to try to find a new tyre?the one that was on was beyond bald,there was literally wire showing.as i asked the question a golden eagle floated down and proceeded to fly with me for probably 5 miles.right with me.about 10 feet away.right above me.message was nah no need to stop ill look after you.and dont forget we are talking bumper to bumper traffic.divine timing.....
lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....incidentally lorelyn i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.even though the rational mind could say ye its possible,but the probabilities are infinitessimaly small.gods plan if you will.and when you extrapolate that idea and come to the realisation that EVERYTHING is synchronicity,even the things that are normal and can easily be explained,then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....
Old 08-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, simply two things happening simultaneously without them being related by a cause and effect thing. Like this:-

In other words, you were happy looking at pics and deciding date of birth (event 1) then looked out of the window to see a rainbow (event 2). But there's no causal relationship between looking at photos and a rainbow appearing. It just happened that way and could be a sign.
A sign is just an object or event that represents something else to which you can give meaning. Like a "word" is a sign for an idea/concept.

Cheers. It's important to ask questions.

Thanks. I thought my dreams were baseless and I still think like that though I saw this picture dream in late July or early August if I remember clearly and found this revelation in Oct.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Thanks. I thought my dreams were baseless and I still think like that though I saw this picture dream in late July or early August if I remember clearly and found this revelation in Oct.
no there are no coincidences.EVERYTHING is synchronicity...
Old 08-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....incidentally lorelyn i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.even though the rational mind could say ye its possible,but the probabilities are infinitessimaly small.gods plan if you will.and when you extrapolate that idea and come to the realisation that EVERYTHING is synchronicity,even the things that are normal and can easily be explained,then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....

5d? He's danish-israeli and jewish and coincidently my term 2 module is in Jewish studies. The day i found his pics I saw him listed as the 3rd Jewish student rep at our very anti semitic university. I didnt know he was jewish until 21 oct
I don't know if its a coincidence but on my way to uni, there are offering danish pastries suddenly and yesterday I saw a lady with a bag of the trade union organization he was attached to.
Not taking these too seriously but yeah I noticed these. Is this synchronised too?