Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Physical murder vs. spiritual murder

Just understood, both kill. One kills the body, through that cutting the person's connection to the World. The other kills that connection directly by cutting the person's connection to Source and Self by terror, threats, intention... Do you have any information on this, within your field or expertise? I just found it, coming from trauma research. Totally surprised, it's the same thing for the person "killed". Both is murder. I'm just looking deeper into the energetics and physical expression of both scenarios. Please let me know, whatever you know so far. If some medium reads this, please post your impression. Thanks to all!
Old 29-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

Not sure really what your asking about here....

As a medium OI have worked with murder cases here at times the one that has been murdered does not understand what has happened to them or why. Its at times a rapid event that unfolds. There is no different impact on the one that is murdered if it is pre planned or a random act. Its still a death event.

I do not feel that anything is 'cut' when death comes, we are still connected to the Earth Plane and the physical world if we choose to look in and connect. We leave the body behind is all not all that we were in our consciousness.

When we are in the physical body we are still connected to what we call the other side or spirit world just that we do not all open that door. When one commits a murder there is a karmic debt put upon that Soul that is deeper than what the physical world might put on one by a jail time. It could be as well that we have to experience all aspects in life. To be killed and to be the killer in another lifetime.

I do not feel we are ever cut from self or source unless that is a conscious decision we make. To cut our self off from a connection to the belief in the divine or an afterlife ext. This is something too that is never fully disconnected from us as we all cross over and live on as energy.

Lynn
Old 30-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Super Moderator
Hello Kathryn,
Do you mean....for some perpetrator of spiritual wickedness, to cause another person/Soul such emotional trauma that they lose or appear to lose their connection with Source/God...etc?

I know, because I have experienced that very same thing. And I took responsibility for my own destiny. I was determined, that no matter what my wounds, no matter what depths I had sunk to, I was going to get back up again, NO MATTER WHAT.
In such a circumstance, do you realise that the tiniest little glimmer of Light is answered and re-inforced? Inch by inch (and yes it might take Earth years)

There is I feel no such thing as Soul Murder. Though yes there is such a thing as Soul trauma, and damage to the emotional body and to the heart chakra....but the one who is afflicted has free will and creativity. The one who is afflicted has the option to choose what to do with their next thought, their next energy output....and the next....and so on. Healing can come. Source is not lost, only apparently overshadowed.

Physical murder is depriving another Soul of their chosen experiences on Earth, and their manifestation in which they needed to learn, give, and express themselves. It also implies/creates a connection with that Soul, which has repercussions.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Lynn, thanks so far. The body is my creation, my works. If someone kills it, it is cut off a connection with Life force. My construction is ruined, falls apart, goes to waste. That is intended by the murderer. To cut off Life supply. That Life supply is provided by Source also, through the avenue of the Self. Someone who murderers because of hatred does just that, to intentionally take someone off their path. (I know there's a vibrational matching behind this, the intention of ruining someone's works is important though, in this context).

In comparison with murdering a body: The murder of a Self connection is done by those who wish to see the tortured one to obey, to enslave them. Parenting is often that, to various degrees. Domestic violence relationships are based on that too, to have someone under your control, to serve your needs, to take that person off her track, off her nourishing supply, to use and abuse, to enslave. Cutting their Self supply is essential for this to work and is accomplished by terrorizing, threatening, manipulating thinking and many other things. Spiritual murder is a murder as well, because the spiritual connection is cut.

That spiritually murdered person has no way anymore to take care of herself.

What's new to me, is the effect of both murder types is enertically the same. Still investigating similarities and what the essence of the sameness is really about.

I know, no one ever really dies ever, yet there is a type of "Gone" that's identical in both. That's what I'm investigating here.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
Lynn, thanks so far. The body is my creation, my works. If someone kills it, it is cut off a connection with Life force. My construction is ruined, falls apart, goes to waste. That is intended by the murderer. To cut off Life supply. That Life supply is provided by Source also, through the avenue of the Self. Someone who murderers because of hatred does just that, to intentionally take someone off their path. (I know there's a vibrational matching behind this, the intention of ruining someone's works is important though, in this context).

I am one that feels that we come in with a "Soul Contract" that life path and that it does include at times what might seem like random or senseless crimes or death events. I do not feel there is a wrong place at the wrong time. We have to experience it all to evolve I feel.
At times from a crime there are things learned and advancements made in crime investigations. There too could be a future path between the two that at the time were strangers that would have not had a positive outcome so that path is ended. To me there is always a reason not always known.

In comparison with murdering a body: The murder of a Self connection is done by those who wish to see the tortured one to obey, to enslave them. Parenting is often that, to various degrees. Domestic violence relationships are based on that too, to have someone under your control, to serve your needs, to take that person off her track, off her nourishing supply, to use and abuse, to enslave. Cutting their Self supply is essential for this to work and is accomplished by terrorizing, threatening, manipulating thinking and many other things. Spiritual murder is a murder as well, because the spiritual connection is cut.

We can kill that life force spark, and that is very had to take at times. Too having done 33 years in an abusive relationship I know well how one can be beaten down, but too how one can find that place that small place where that inner spark still is a lit. That place where you do not give in but you find something in a lesson to grow from. While I do not condone being in a bad relationship or being confined at times again it is in that life path. It does tear at your very spiritual foundations, and it does change whom you are and what you might well believe in. It can at times make you abandon what you believed in. I can literally rock you to the core of your foundations, here is where some will say they found God or that spiritual connection that gave them hope or an out.

That spiritually murdered person has no way anymore to take care of herself.

What's new to me, is the effect of both murder types is enertically the same. Still investigating similarities and what the essence of the sameness is really about.

I know, no one ever really dies ever, yet there is a type of "Gone" that's identical in both. That's what I'm investigating here.

Yes I do feel there is a "gone" that place of there is no hope or nothing to live for but live you do. Many times its that place where you feel isolated or alone to that point where your gone from connection to your Guides and Higher Self. Your at times in a holding pattern almost suspended in animation.

I hope that I never come to connect to nothing when doing a reading for someone. I have done readings where their is not much to find in energy but there is that spark.

Lynn
Old 30-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Tobi, thanks to you too. I know about the freedom in everyone. Free Will and the power of intent. This new awarenes I had gotten to just yesterday is about a state of "Over" in both scenarios. There's a runied body fallen apart, decayed. And there's a fallen apart, spiritually decayed person, unable to revive himself/herself. Just so off inner supply that there's no more self reviving possible. Unless someone "outside" has a key and hands it over.

Also, the inner death comes along with physical manifestations in the brain. If the brain, as the interpreter of the Source-World connection is not functioning, there is no more use made of inner guidance, it remains unheard, unnoticed as if non-existant.

Now, someone who comes in to the World with a set of tools to prevail, he/she has a chance to make it through a supply lack. Someone who comes in with no skill set, probably won't.

I felt the sameness of both murders. I'm still surprised but also reliefed... it is explaining a lot already. Yet, the details are not in tune... looking for more clarity.

It could also be that both murders are self inflicted and that that is their sameness.

I see both approaches as valid. There is a link between both which would give me what I'm looking for.

And this: If both cases are murders, why do we only acknowledge the physical murders? The spiritually murdered ones have also been killed. They should receive our support. At least, they are still wih us, physically, and could be revived if we were able to help them. Mostly, we're not. We would like to but don't know how. So we let them decay in front of our eyes, claiming, they can help themselves.

If you think back with your case, wasn't there someone who handed you the key?
Old 30-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I see and feel the cruelty of watching someone suffering and telling them to find a way on their own.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Knower

I have experienced both
(very long & detailed story).
Yes, mediums will pick up on it as
they are integral parts of your
souls journey. Death cards or other
signs will surface
No need to worry, death in its
most basic form means transformation.
All will eventually experience a death
of every aspect of themselves, it is
necessary in order to grow.
Old 30-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Seeker

Angel1

We can never be parted from God Katrin. Both God and our guardian angel (everybody has one for their lifetime) are with us constantly. Plus of course our spirit guides and various other angels on hand!
Spiritual " murder" is impossible, it's just that sometimes we let ourselves get negative, and worry because of that.

Blessings on everyone!
Old 30-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Oh dear, it is necessary to be murdered? Don't worry?? What was that?