Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Master
Jesus and Reincarnation

This is a discussion on Jesus and Reincarnation (do not bother to post if you do not believe Jesus was divine/christ/god/spiritual.)

According to Edgar Cayce, Jesus went through 30 something lives. He is the first begotten soul, (first spirit to enter the flesh by God's will), He was Amilius on Atlantis, later became Adam, Enoch, Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Aspah, Jeshua, Zend, and finally Jesus (with the possibility as one of the Buddhas)

Now Cayce never said that Jesus was impure or imperfect. Even when Adam "sinned" or fell lower in consciousness, Cayce said it was the Divine Plan, the Will of God that Adam be led in the ways of selfishness to be the example and pattern of mankind.

Now what is everyone's opinion on this?

Some believe that Jesus never had past lives and only had one and was perfect and came from the consciousness of the Father just to manifest His Will alone and to die for mankind, to wipe the experience of separation from God on the Cross. Of course this is a more traditional Christian belief without disregarding reincarnation.

For those of you who may have your third eye open, what makes more sense to you?
Old 21-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Master
Well it's hard to know for sure as you only have the one argument, and that is Cayce's argument as being the truth on the subject.

If we look at if from a soul perspective. Was Jesus a regular soul that evolved themselves to a level that they were the "begotten son?" Was Jesus's only created as the saviour or begotten son. Was that Jesus's only role?

If he became the "christ" then it could be said that he lived a normal life of experience and developed himself enough to take on the role of "christ" It could also be said that perhaps he lived many lives of being "christ" to shows others, and it wasn't until his life as Jesus that he fully brought his message to the masses. Course that message has been missed, and he may need another life to show his true message.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Krystalle

that is such a blasphemy!
Jesus had only one life! the one we know from the bible.
i believe He did mention a 2nd coming, and if He did have more life times He would have said so Himself. After all, He did things that were 'outrageous' for those times.

i am more willing to believe that Jesus was/is Archangel Michael OR that Adam was Archangel Michael, but i dont, and i certainly do not believe Jesus was all those people.

if in the 2nd coming He says He was any of those, great! but until then i strongly dismiss it.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Master
Cayce also thought it was blasphemy when he was awake. But when he slept, the Universal Mind spoke through him saying this. Cayce did NOT believe any of this in his conscious life, but he noticed that his gift cured a lot of people and saved people from certain things. It was a gift from God. And he could not believe at all that Jesus was any of those lives. Cayce didnt even belief in reincarnation.

Another thing is that reincarnation is highly misinterpreted. Majority of people see it as the soul or self becoming several personalities losing all sort of inidividuality, or seeing past lives in a form of stages as we see a calender, separating each life and making them separate.

But reincarnation is not like that. We technically all live one life. From one dimension Man and God see life as one. Yes. But from other dimensions you have probably lived a previous lifetime. But you were no different then than you are now. You probably had similar or same name and looked similar. Now you are David, maybe before you were Daniel, or Darryl, etc. Just as Joseph, Joshua, Jeshua, and finally Jesus all are the same vibration and name as you look at them. And they mean all the same.

You can not look at reincarnation as "past lives", it is just the continuity of the soul through several clothing and outward appearances. Until it has finally learned to return to God fully.

But Jesus never ruled out reincarnation. He even said John the Baptist was Elijah and they did not know of him. He even asked the disciples which prophet he was reincarnated? And Peter answered- "You are the Christ, the son of the Living God". And Jesus blessed Peter etc. Jesus was making a point that he always WAS who he WAS no matter how many lifetimes or times he appeared, always ever the Christ. Not even Jesus, for jesus was his human self that is but a clothing, a outward appearance. Always ever the Christ.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:49 PM
PrincessKLS

I think it was possible he had past lives but I think after his famous life of Jesus he was catapolted into the heavens (literately and figurativly speaking) and was required to have anymore lives.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:49 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
This is a discussion on Jesus and Reincarnation (do not bother to post if you do not believe Jesus was divine/christ/god/spiritual.)

According to Edgar Cayce, Jesus went through 30 something lives. He is the first begotten soul, (first spirit to enter the flesh by God's will), He was Amilius on Atlantis, later became Adam, Enoch, Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Aspah, Jeshua, Zend, and finally Jesus (with the possibility as one of the Buddhas)

Now Cayce never said that Jesus was impure or imperfect. Even when Adam "sinned" or fell lower in consciousness, Cayce said it was the Divine Plan, the Will of God that Adam be led in the ways of selfishness to be the example and pattern of mankind.

Now what is everyone's opinion on this?

Some believe that Jesus never had past lives and only had one and was perfect and came from the consciousness of the Father just to manifest His Will alone and to die for mankind, to wipe the experience of separation from God on the Cross. Of course this is a more traditional Christian belief without disregarding reincarnation.

For those of you who may have your third eye open, what makes more sense to you?

My inner knowing resonates with the information presented above, assuring me it is high truth. That's good enough for me.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Ezekiel

You should read John 1.

It is The Christ who is the only begotten Son of God, making Jesus the vessel for this consciousness.

I don't see how it is blasphemous to discuss our thoughts and ideas, I also think that reincarnation was a part of Jesus the Christ teachings but it was not included in the Bible.

You should have a look through the Aquarian gospel... very interesting.
http://reluctant-messenger.com/aquarian_gospel.htm
Old 23-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Master
Oh yes, I do believe the Son of God is the Christ Consciousness.

Paramhansa Yogananda said it.

Edgar Cayce said it

Everyone who is spiritual usually makes this statement.

But if you read Cayce's readings, Jesus was the first embodiment of the Christ Consciousness. This consciousness was not accessible to mankind as a whole until Jesus exemplified the Son of God in the flesh, in the earth. And erased the original separation from God in man's experience. He made Man and the Father one in his ministry/consciousness.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Ezekiel

Wow that is very interesting indeed that makes the whole "forgiveness of sins" ideology very understandable, thankyou!
Old 23-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Master
Hmm maybe Jesus had 30 lives before he became Jesus and maybe that explains why he was in essence compared to a lot of people perfect?
Spiritlite.