Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Master
LOL Going with the 'outside of our pay grade' response on this.

It is likely tho that there are certain things on our spirits 'bucket list' that we don't get to leave until they've come up for running through the Free Will Random Chaos Generator'.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
I don't know how many of you watch Kelli in the Raw or how many even know about her, but she died once and came back. She explained that we do decide when we die on a higher level though (unless we are in-tuned with that higher level, then we will actually be aware). And that we have several "exit points" where we can choose to go if we want. If we want to leave outside of those exit points, we can't. Hence, people who try to kill themselves and can't. She uses examples from her own life. I'm one to try to believe my own experiences unless I see someone who I can tell is very knowledgeable and really isn't trying to gain anything out of it. And then I use my discernment and compare to my own experiences.

Some near death experiences say that they were given a choice, and I'm sure that there is a reason for it, but spirit already knows what the answer will be, so--did they "really" have a choice? It wasn't their time.... S B is a proponent of exit points, which for me is another reason not to believe it....
Old 03-06-2013, 04:17 AM
Experiencer

We'd be hard-pressed to find two people on this forum who actually fully agree with everything when it comes to beliefs. I don't think it's a big deal to disagree and in the end, it honestly doesn't matter. But I like to give my own perspective on it if someone is asking for advice, beliefs, opinions because it contributes something and maybe it will resonate with them or help them figure out something on their own.

Kelli told a story about how after she died she was very suicidal, thinking she made a big mistake by staying here. She was going to attempt suicide and the beings around her made it very clear to her that she would not die no matter what she did and it would only do damage to her body. Then, a week before the 2 year anniversary of her death, she was told by her guides that another exit point was coming and she could either choose to stay or leave.

You don't have to believe it. It didn't even happen to me personally, so I won't take it personal if you don't believe it. I'm just sharing an alternative to what has already been posted here. I believe Kelli because she's genuine and I really just highly doubt that she's lying. But that's just me.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Ah my dear, you know that I can't let that just slide by......So for you everything is just "random"--no ryhme or reason?
I think there is only a reason when we put one to it, there is so called rhythm in life, but it doesn't play to our beat, we can only go along with it, and of course enjoy the dance wherever it takes us.......yea the rhythm of life is a powerful thing....da da da, you know that song.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
We'd be hard-pressed to find two people on this forum who actually fully agree with everything when it comes to beliefs. I don't think it's a big deal to disagree and in the end, it honestly doesn't matter. But I like to give my own perspective on it if someone is asking for advice, beliefs, opinions because it contributes something and maybe it will resonate with them or help them figure out something on their own.

Kelli told a story about how after she died she was very suicidal, thinking she made a big mistake by staying here. She was going to attempt suicide and the beings around her made it very clear to her that she would not die no matter what she did and it would only do damage to her body. Then, a week before the 2 year anniversary of her death, she was told by her guides that another exit point was coming and she could either choose to stay or leave.

You don't have to believe it. It didn't even happen to me personally, so I won't take it personal if you don't believe it. I'm just sharing an alternative to what has already been posted here. I believe Kelli because she's genuine and I really just highly doubt that she's lying. But that's just me.

In no way was I even trying to say that she was lying...My point was that spirit already knows what her answer will be, just as they know when it is her time to go....If it is her time to go and she answers yes, then she will go..Do you understand? If people think that they actually do have a choice, they will be more apt to embrace life...So, of course, she believes this to the core of her being..... Do I assume that she chose to stay?
Old 03-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think there is only a reason when we put one to it, there is so called rhythm in life, but it doesn't play to our beat, we can only go along with it, and of course enjoy the dance wherever it takes us.......yea the rhythm of life is a powerful thing....da da da, you know that song.

So we have no purpose--no reason for being...that sounds so sad..
Old 03-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
So we have no purpose--no reason for being...that sounds so sad..
No, don't say that, of course we make reasons, the same as we make all sorts of entertainment to amuse ourselves, but to the Cosmos it means nothing, it is only in our own life that we make life worth living or not, its really up to each one of us, and collectively we agree on certain things to enjoy together, and this is where it is truly sad, when we cannot do this, when we expect life to do it for us, or some magic god in the sky lol. You have to remember that I just make all this up as I go along lol.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
In no way was I even trying to say that she was lying...My point was that spirit already knows what her answer will be, just as they know when it is her time to go....If it is her time to go and she answers yes, then she will go..Do you understand? If people think that they actually do have a choice, they will be more apt to embrace life...So, of course, she believes this to the core of her being..... Do I assume that she chose to stay?

Of course I understand. Again, none of it matters really all that much, at least in my own opinion it doesn't matter whether we choose it or not. What matters is that whatever happens is for the best. My response was to the OP to give an alternative to what was already posted. I think my response was a good contribution here. I find this type of stuff really hard to debate when you get into all the details of past present and future happening at the same time. I have not died, so I cannot say for sure what happens. I was only offering an alternative way of thinking.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:36 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No, don't say that, of course we make reasons, the same as we make all sorts of entertainment to amuse ourselves, but to the Cosmos it means nothing, it is only in our own life that we make life worth living or not, its really up to each one of us, and collectively we agree on certain things to enjoy together, and this is where it is truly sad, when we cannot do this, when we expect life to do it for us, or some magic god in the sky lol. You have to remember that I just make all this up as I go along lol.

I forgot that--you DO make things up as you go along...which is why I can't argue with you--it's like grasping for the air-- you are an air ball.....
Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Of course I understand. Again, none of it matters really all that much, at least in my own opinion it doesn't matter whether we choose it or not. What matters is that whatever happens is for the best. My response was to the OP to give an alternative to what was already posted. I think my response was a good contribution here. I find this type of stuff really hard to debate when you get into all the details of past present and future happening at the same time. I have not died, so I cannot say for sure what happens. I was only offering an alternative way of thinking.

I'm sure that your contribution was much appreciated..I also was trying to give an alternate perspective, as it matters very much to those of us that have lost loved ones...I would not like to think that they "chose" to leave me... I'm sure that you can understand how we feel.....thank you for your response....