Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I understand that worrying isn't good for you. But how can it create something you don't want. Who / what is it that's taking notes of your thoughts to create the something you don't want?

I have not read all the comments on this thread but what you have said here Rosie Rose iv seen people worrying about before, worrying about worrying about stuff cause they think it will manifest if they worry about it, but worrying is fear yea? when we worry its because we are afraid of something happening right? and we have all heard this saying... F.E.A.R, fear = False Evidence Appearing Real, every one has heard that? and now if you think back in your life to all the times when you have worried about something did it manifest? no it didn't, or if it did it wasn't as bad as you thought it would have been right? that's normally what happens, its more accurate to say what you worry about wont manifest actually, random thoughts don't manifest if they did there would be the most craziest creatures and stuff that you have ever seen running around the streets you know? lol, intentions and will make things manifest, but not random thoughts just on there own.

Here is a affirmation for all the people who worry about worrying too
"Every thing i worry about never manifests" .... there, there we go.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 01-07-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Patrycia-Rose,

I've highlighted the sentences below, to bring your awareness directly to the answer you seek, posed in your thread's title question:

Precisely, here is the answer. Ready?

It is imperative that you focus only on that which you desire, and NOT the lack of whatever it is that you desire.

This is where many people become disheartened and confused when things don't change for them. They unconsciously set their intentions through focusing on what they DON'T want believing that it will produce what they DO want.

For example, if your goal is to become financially independent, it is imperative that you focus only on the goal of financial independence, NOT the fact that it is going to change your "lack of" financial independence.

The Power of The Subconscious mind is non-discerning. It doesn't analyze things as "negative." It takes the data literally. It ALWAYS says YES.

It removes the negative, interprets "not wanting to be broke" as "wanting to be broke" and creates a mirrored reflection of that interpretation into your physical life.
My bold.

Do you see?

The above quotes, gleaned from one of my absolute favorite sites, called "Abundance and Happiness", come from the part of the site entitled, "The Power Of The Subconscious Mind".

Remember, "It is imperative that you focus only on that which you desire, and NOT the lack of whatever it is that you desire."

Read all about it here (especially how this relates to the Conscious Mind, and the Super-Conscious Mind) to see HOW it it all comes together to give you the power to create what you desire:

Hope this, and the other references, help....

Reference: http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...ious-mind.html

Reference: http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...ink-about.html

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

I looked over this website a bit, honestly, it just sounds to me like people trying to sell stuff. It's advertising and marketing, and selling ideas... He claims to have some magical healing codes, and they are only $100, really?
If you had some magical healing code why wouldn't you just give them to people??
Why wouldn't you want to help everyone? Some people don't have $100, don't they deserve healing too? What if someone was dying but couldn't afford it, wouldn't you want to help that person as well?

I went through the so- called vibration raise and I went through ascension. I studied the loa and did affirmations and all that... in the long run, it didn't change anything. Sure, you feel better in your cr@ppy circumstances for a while, until you realize that it doesn't change things. And I'm not saying things can't change, you work hard, you put as much human effort into change as you can, and maybe things get better with hard work or maybe for whatever reason, they don't. But it has nothing to do with one's vibration or like attracting like. I kept believing that too, for the longest time, and after all this time I can't believe like attracts like for the simple reason that I have seen zero proof of it in my own life. Even when my vibration was sky high, everything about my life just got worse and worse.
I'm not saying this to bring anybody down. I spent way too much time going in circles, wasting years on things that didn't bring any results. I'm just done wasting time now.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 01-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
guthrio and Deepsoul...longtime no see...

Hi Miss Hepburn good to see you too!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 01-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I’ve been thinking about this law of attraction. It seems that like attracts like, so if you worry about not having any money, the universe thinks you want more of the same so you don’t attract better finances. That seems to be the general gist of it.

But, it doesn’t make sense to me. So you have someone who’s deeply worried about lack of finances, how they’re going to pay the bills, how they’re going to pay for the car repair, how they can provide meals for the next week etc. So all this worry and fretting results in the universe keeping you in that lack of money position.

How can the universe mistake/mis-judge that person’s thoughts as to thinking he doesn’t want any money?

Patrycia

This "like attracts like" stuff can only happen in the broadest sense.
Obviously if you want to attract happiness you won't by being unhappy.
Otherwise it doesn't work, particularly as most followers want to manifest
physical stuff in the material world. In the physical world things tend to
attract the opposite not the same. Think about it. Even at the atomic level
electrons don't attract electrons. Rather they attract protons. Electricity
would never work if like attracted like!

Old 01-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I looked over this website a bit, honestly, it just sounds to me like people trying to sell stuff. It's advertising and marketing, and selling ideas... He claims to have some magical healing codes, and they are only $100, really?
If you had some magical healing code why wouldn't you just give them to people??
Why wouldn't you want to help everyone? Some people don't have $100, don't they deserve healing too? What if someone was dying but couldn't afford it, wouldn't you want to help that person as well?

I went through the so- called vibration raise and I went through ascension. I studied the loa and did affirmations and all that... in the long run, it didn't change anything. Sure, you feel better in your cr@ppy circumstances for a while, until you realize that it doesn't change things. And I'm not saying things can't change, you work hard, you put as much human effort into change as you can, and maybe things get better with hard work or maybe for whatever reason, they don't. But it has nothing to do with one's vibration or like attracting like. I kept believing that too, for the longest time, and after all this time I can't believe like attracts like for the simple reason that I have seen zero proof of it in my own life. Even when my vibration was sky high, everything about my life just got worse and worse.
I'm not saying this to bring anybody down. I spent way too much time going in circles, wasting years on things that didn't bring any results. I'm just done wasting time now.

Hi JRO5139,

For the record I only use the excellent ideas on this site for my own personal benefit. I don't need to spend my treasure to realize what a treasure Trove this site is.

Ideas are free, as evidenced by the great majority of Articles which the author has put on his site for any and all to use as they choose.

I choose to share this treasure with others who are seeking ideas to help themselves...by referencing it.

"There's no limit to the amount of good one can do if you don't care who gets the credit", right?

As a matter of fact, here's another example from this site just for you...about the power of perception.

Hope this helps you find the answers you've sought all this time....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...02&postcount=6
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 01-07-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Guide
Quote:

Hello Jro, I get what you're saying. When I began diligently reading through the info, my heart sank a little when I saw the advertisements. But what I'd read made sense, so I wasn't going to let that put me off.

What I see the whole LofA thing being is a foundation for positive thinking with some techniques for doing that. I'm going to give it a try but I also know there will be times / situations that will worry me/stress me to the extent it probably won't work and I won't have the right energy to begin with to even try.

Also, the other thing I truly believe is that whatever you're striving for, wishing for - you can visualise all you want, affirm all you want - it won't happen if it's not in your spiritual pathway.

So, as far as I'm concerned it a basis / technique / opportunity for me to maybe think a bit more positive than I usually do.

Patrycia
Old 01-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Jro, I get what you're saying. When I began diligently reading through the info, my heart sank a little when I saw the advertisements. But what I'd read made sense, so I wasn't going to let that put me off.

What I see the whole LofA thing being is a foundation for positive thinking with some techniques for doing that. I'm going to give it a try but I also know there will be times / situations that will worry me/stress me to the extent it probably won't work and I won't have the right energy to begin with to even try.

Also, the other thing I truly believe is that whatever you're striving for, wishing for - you can visualise all you want, affirm all you want - it won't happen if it's not in your spiritual pathway.

So, as far as I'm concerned it a basis / technique / opportunity for me to maybe think a bit more positive than I usually do.

Patrycia

Patrycia

...so well said.

True value is in what one learns, not in what one pays.

True tragedy is in what one refuses to learn, regardless the price.

Last edited by guthrio : 01-07-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Guide
I’ve had quite the afternoon! After viewing some more AH videos on YouTube I decided to do a meditation, going to each chakra in turn and saying what I was grateful for. Sitting in my sunlit lounge, surrounded by my crystals, listening to soothing music, I have to say it felt quite awesome, emotional at times and I reached quite a height of contentment and bliss.

All these "release" meditations I've done in the past hadn't felt anywhere near as good, so could it be as simple as being grateful for what you have and how you are. It's certainly a different approach.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:

I haven't seen the links as they were posted to Patrycia, and I need no real advice with attraction and manifesting, but I would definitely like to thank you for taking the time to look, and adding your thoughts. That counts for something, imo.

Personally I know the ability to manifest is very real. For me. Not everyone is going to agree and that is absolutely fine. I urge people to use what works for them. If LOA does not work for them then there is no reason they should stick to it. We each follow our own path and that is what makes us as individuals unique. I would much enjoy to see people embracing others differences and learning from them, not to change their own views, but to honestly take into consideration the views of another. When we as people begin to think openly like this, I believe we invite grand possibilities, even if only to serve to get to know another and to give their view due respect and consideration. Such thoughts as this comes from a place of openess, honesty to disagree but not judge, and love simply.

I believe the two most important points to consider for those who hold to the belief of Loa, are the positivity that comes from thinking positively taking or negative thoughts and transforming them to a more positive approach and outlook. And the most very important factor in my consideration which is gratitude for the good in the world, and all the good that transpires and all the people, things, and events that help us feel good.

Gratitude for the good in others, ourselves, and the creator should be imo something practiced with or without all other LOA factors being involved, and irregardless of beliefs, whatever they are, and no matter how different they are.

Even an atheist is capable of having something to be grateful for, family, friends, their own views, their life.

Many whom are depressed would entirely disagree that there is anything to be grateful for. That does not mean their is nothing to be grateful for, but that individual is in a place emotionally and mentally where they can not see these things, and should never be blamed for it.

Despite that personally the law of attraction has worked for me in many ways, and I realize you are saying it does not work for you, I embrace and am grateful for these differing views. It is in our differences as people, where we find out who we truly are. Every path walked is important in my view.

Blessings.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
i worry abiot it 2 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔