Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Administrator
My Experiences will be different to many others. i was Born seeing and hearing spirit. and when i do a reading i see spirit in solid form
they tell me what was wrong with them,
i know who they want to speak to as they stand right at their sides.

Namaste
Old 23-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
yes the experiences are different when i see spirit there just there but appear to have no emotions several times ive seen then the last time i was coming down the road in my car i noticed this person who seemed familiar but expression as i turned my head to look back he had gone it was only afew seconds if i go to mediumship events i see orb like figures in certain individuals and when asking them to if it possible for a sign from spirit they appear in black and white similar to an old black and white negative but i never pushed it any further i cannot seem to gel at circles the spiritual one only certain private groups i dont know why that is maybe because my empathic nature but who nows really
Old 16-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Experiencer
Smile Orb Guide Picture

I would like to show you a picture of an orb picture capurted many years ago although when I see them there are no background surroundings this is due to the way the brain translates the image from the third eye however this site does not allow picture's so I am sorry if you suddenly got excited to no avail
Old 23-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was born open to it all so much of my path of learning to understand it has been in reverse. I see the dead and feel them as one would the living at times. I grew up not being able to discuss it so I thought everyone was the same and it just was not discussed.

I know now how very different I am and I now try to help others understand things happening to them. This is with both worlds. The land of the living and the dead.

One of my favorite times was when I was doing Platform Work with a live audience. This male spirit came to me and well dropped his pants and bent over showing off a rather "large" birth mark on his bottom.

I put that message out to the audience and a lady stood up and went OMG he is still doing that, that is my deceased husband and he would do that at parties all the time.

For a few seconds you could have heard a pin drop in the audience then the roar of laughter filled the room. Just how it would be if he was living and did it in a room full of people.

Lynn