Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Master

Spirit Attachment

I believe I may have a spirit attachment. I don't sense this very clearly, but I did suspect it, and have had someone do a reading and confirmed this.

I have sensed what I thought was a spirit or spirits, however sometimes they seemed helpful, but other times the messages were confusing or distracting and I felt that this may be a trickster type entity. I have strange health symptoms and it seems to me that I have odd interference in my life when I try to do positive things for myself - a million obstacles and major setbacks start coming up. Several years ago, I was oppressed by a negative spirit but I thought I had that spirit under control, by centering myself in love. However, I'm not sure if the spirit ever finally left.

Anyway, how hard is it to get rid of spirit attachments and how to do this? I don't want to do anything to harm this spirit, in fact I am not sure it is a "bad" spirit, perhaps just good and bad and helpful to me at times. However, I feel that it may be interfering with my life and spiritual progress for some reason.

Btw, I prefer to handle this on my own, without seeking any kind of healing or intervention from outside sources.
Old 23-05-2014, 01:45 AM
chey_94

Smile

Attachments can be tricky at times. I have already gone through two attachments. One was easy to get rid of which was looking inside of myself and breaking the connection it had on me. It did not harm the spirit which is now residing very peacefully somewhere else. The one I am trying to rid myself of now is a lot more tricky than a regular spirit. I would say in advice listen to your dreams and what it or those around you to help you figure out what it is if you can get the name it is a lot easier. I myself was given the name of the one inside of me now from the Goddess Athena. The more you know about your attachment the easier it is to become unattach to the spiritual being. I hope anything I said comes of use to you.
Old 23-05-2014, 01:45 AM
chey_94

Smile Help with attachments

Attachments can be tricky at times. I have already gone through two attachments. One was easy to get rid of which was looking inside of myself and breaking the connection it had on me. It did not harm the spirit which is now residing very peacefully somewhere else. The one I am trying to rid myself of now is a lot more tricky than a regular spirit. I would say in advice listen to your dreams and what it or those around you to help you figure out what it is if you can get the name it is a lot easier. I myself was given the name of the one inside of me now from the Goddess Athena. The more you know about your attachment the easier it is to become unattach to the spiritual being. I hope anything I said comes of use to you.
Old 23-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Master

hi chey..

thanks.. i will try to ask my deities for assistance. i don't know how to see inside myself that way, and feel connections then cut them,.. but i'll try and see what comes up. i think i keep getting the idea that i'm supposed to feel love, underneath all the negative feelings i have. i wonder if that will help it. i am not sure anymore that this "spirit" if it is such, is bad or anything for me to resist. maybe i get the idea the spirit might actually teach and help me a lot. i have had dreams lately that suggest overcoming some kind of spirit.. signified by two wild cats - one black and i think one was like a spotted cat. i was flying around and swooping and i felt that the strange looping flight i made was deterring the cats, and protecting me. then it seemed as if they were getting even more aggressive as if to "fight" my "flight".. then they were standing before a door. at last i think they left or disappeared.. and the door was unblocked. i think the door was built into the side of a hill. the last part of the dream is blurry in my memory.

in fact, this bird that i am reminded of in this dream is another bird i've been seeing more in my life, and it reminds me of my daughter.. i saw it frequently before she was born. whippoorwill, and also chuck will's widow, a close relative. it only recently nested outside my home and i hear this kind of bird often.

anyway,.. i also had another dream about killing a spirit cat, who seemed evil in the dream.. becoming like it, to overcome it. with the help of another person.. someone who met me in the forest where we came upon the cat, but i feel somehow she may have been with me all along, not just upon the meeting in the forest - it seems when i woke from the dream that i had the impression maybe she'd been with me as i walked into the forest. that dream was a long time ago, but i thought of it because they were both about the cats. and the cat in this dream reminds me of my pet cat, whose name means something about a shrine preistess and also a chief... (i made up the name, didn't know what it meant in other languages). and my cat seems to have a connection to a "guide" of mine, i feel.. the cat in the dream reminded me of my cat so i was sad to kill it??? dunno.. i am not too worried. i feel things will sort themselves out.

i don't know.. just rambling here, since you mentioned dreams.. i will try to reflect and see what comes me. thank you.
Old 23-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Suspended
The Cats were a part of yourself that was holding you back. Flying around, means you are feeling free, thus the controlling Cats left you. You felt sad, because at one time they were old friends to you. You now have no attachments to the Cats, or they to you.
Old 24-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Master

thunder bow, i see how that may apply to me. thanks for the insight. it might be people in my life, or elements of my self, and/or the spirit.. i also wonder if the spirit is part of myself, or at least, resonating with me.. so therefore, in my responsibility for how i choose to respond or handle it, and thus not resisted.. maybe a lesson to learn then move on. it seems to me that is the feeling i'm getting, one grand finale before breaking free.
Old 26-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Suspended
To help the Spirit move on, bless yourself with Cedar.
Old 26-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Master

i had a dream about cedar recently.. and other signs too.. so maybe i will try that. thanks.