Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Experiencer
The healing codes?

HI! I apologize if this is a repeat-hopefully not. I did a search on the forum for information on the Healing Codes but didn't find anything. I want to see if anyone else on here has tried them and what you think. I had been investigating Sophia Maven's website, yourvibration.com. It is somewhat interesting. She uses muscle testing and tests different gurus and programs. I noticed that The Healing Codes rated quite high on her testing. I ordered the book from Amazon.com after reading the reviews. http://www.amazon.com/The-Healing-Co...4112529&sr=1-1 I was quite impressed with the reviews but even more impressed when I started doing the codes. I have been doing them for about a month now and can't believe the power. I am a seeker. I search many different modalities but this one, I can do on my own in minimal time. I am just curious if there is anyone else out there that practices them regularly? Also, I highly recommend it. I have been going through some crazy times at work and am astounded by how calm I am about it. I have tried them on some of my son's fears and they just disappear. I am a reiki master and enjoy energetic healing and so I have an understanding of the power of energetic healing. This has proven to be far more powerful in my life in a shorter amount of time.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:03 PM
happydays

HTML Code:
. I noticed that The Healing Codes rated quite high on her testing

Thank you for information about Sophia's website. I could not find the reference to the Healing Code. Can you give me more details how to find it?

I dabbled with the Healing Code years ago. It did nothing for me. And it had all the signs of being a high-powered scam.

I found the book confusing and - it was as if they were holding back, so you would spend more money on the next stage. A bit like Scientology, or one of those cults.

However, I have been looking at The healing Code again. I still don't like the 'packaging', but now (after more goggling and research) I think there may be something in it.

So I am giving it one more go.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydays
HTML Code:
. I noticed that The Healing Codes rated quite high on her testing

Thank you for information about Sophia's website. I could not find the reference to the Healing Code. Can you give me more details how to find it?

I dabbled with the Healing Code years ago. It did nothing for me. And it had all the signs of being a high-powered scam.

I found the book confusing and - it was as if they were holding back, so you would spend more money on the next stage. A bit like Scientology, or one of those cults.

However, I have been looking at The healing Code again. I still don't like the 'packaging', but now (after more goggling and research) I think there may be something in it.

So I am giving it one more go.

Hi happydays. Had I not been led to investigate the healing codes from Sophia's site here is one reference http://www.yourvibration.com/599/mon...tion/#more-599 I would think that it is a money making gimmick. I do believe that it is in some capacity. My thought is if Source gave Dr. Loyd this info, why would he not be sharing it freely with humanity. Then I have to realize a couple of things. #1 he kind of is. The $15 book is a drop in the bucket for the codes that work. #2 if you think of all the money that goes into curing cancer, his most expensive program almost seems worth it. I had discussions about this with my husband as he tried to convince me that buying the more expensive programs would make me happy. I disagree. I think that if I had some serious disease or illness, that would be motivation enough to get it. I know that if the code in the book works for me-I am content. Plus, if Dr. Loyd was inspired through prayer-I am sure that there are more systems to come and so I will hold out on the sales ploys-though I respect the fact that they have to make money.
I think that the most exciting thing about the program to me, is the fact that there is a far more powerful source of healing than we have grown up with. :) I am no stranger to energy work and this adds even more to it, for me. It is so simple! You do not have to be a Qi gong or reiki master, shaman, or anything else-the layman can make this happen.
I did a search and found that Sophia Maven had been cured of some sort of skin cancer or something. She said "the damn thing just fell right off after doing the joy codes.".
I think it is worth a try. The first thing that I notice when doing the codes is that I breathe differently. More deeply and easily. I had some issues at work. I noticed a miraculous change in my feelings towards the situation. I gained back some personal power. Though it has only been a month since the particular work drama instance that i am referring to, I don't feel the tightness in my chest or the wound up stress feeling that i often got when thinking of it. I can simply "look back at the situation" as an observer with no attachment. I don't feel high strung and wound up all the time. I feel open to intuition a lot more.
I agree that the book doesn't make for the best reading. The impression that I got when I tried to settle myself and read is that they were trying to convince the reader of something. If you know anything about quantum physics and energy healing it can get quite a bit redundant. I also felt that i didn't need all of the testimonials, because if I was interested, I would just look them up for myself on a non biased site. I can appreciate that they were catering to those that found it to be a completely new subject.
You will have to give an update on whether or not the codes work for your this time. I am excited to know.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Master
You have already found it, zagacat, but for others I started thread on The Healing Code that includes clear written instructions.

The Healing Code - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=31115

Xan