Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-03-2020, 08:05 PM
irisa

I recently had a dream that I was going to view/buy a new house and all was nice, it was warm and a rich person definitely owned it before me. Then I was outside and looking at the moon and it started to fracture and break into bits, it was so so bright. And then bits of it show down to earth like meteors crashing through people's homes and there was fleeing and panic. Only I had that house to go back to where I was safe. And I didn't feel in danger, well anyways, the next day I woke up feeling very drained and broken.

Hi Bornonthecusp,

according to your name i could ask where in your birth chart is your moon. Not that i am very good in astrology.

What came to my mind after having read your dream several times:

The Moon could also stand for illusion (my opinion). Why? Because the moonlight is not light from the moon but reflected sunlight.

Wanting "to buy" a house. Buying or not buying something can also stand for believing or not.

The moon exploding and fractures scattering down on earth. Feels like a big illusion is crushed. The scattering fractures to me look like thousands of pieces of a puzzle. Also the earth maybe stands for the world with all its people on it.

You have that "house from that rich person" to flee in: then feels like "believe"...like believing in God (the rich person)...believing in yourself...faith…
Old 20-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
I recently had a dream that I was going to view/buy a new house and all was nice, it was warm and a rich person definitely owned it before me. Then I was outside and looking at the moon and it started to fracture and break into bits, it was so so bright. And then bits of it show down to earth like meteors crashing through people's homes and there was fleeing and panic. Only I had that house to go back to where I was safe. And I didn't feel in danger, well anyways, the next day I woke up feeling very drained and broken.

Hi Bornonthecusp,

according to your name i could ask where in your birth chart is your moon. Not that i am very good in astrology.

What came to my mind after having read your dream several times:

The Moon could also stand for illusion (my opinion). Why? Because the moonlight is not light from the moon but reflected sunlight.

Wanting "to buy" a house. Buying or not buying something can also stand for believing or not.

The moon exploding and fractures scattering down on earth. Feels like a big illusion is crushed. The scattering fractures to me look like thousands of pieces of a puzzle. Also the earth maybe stands for the world with all its people on it.

You have that "house from that rich person" to flee in: then feels like "believe"...like believing in God (the rich person)...believing in yourself...faith…

Wow, your reply really resonates with me, especially with what was happening internally that week. It all kind of makes more sense now, it could mean my faith which I have struggled with for over a year now and it sort of is.

However, it's tangled up with an event that shattered my trust in myself but at first solidified my faith. My partner cheated, well I believe he cheated and he tells me he cannot remember what happened "so it may not have been cheating but being taken advantage of (when drunk)" But my gut tells me he cheated as he was away on holiday at the time. And it's a whole story that involves oracle cards telling me it was time to go and a very vivid dream of him cheating, all of this before it happened.

And ever since I've felt at war between my head and my heart, illusion and truth if you will. I've been trying to give the benefit of the doubt and play along that his proposed version is true but that week I finally admitted to myself that I believe he cheated and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. The illusion shattered and that's when I felt broken. I can no longer pretend and it's crushing. However, I can now focus on getting back in touch with truth and aligning with spirit.

Thank you Irisa, I really appreciate your reply :-)