Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Healing spiritual practice

Hi, I want to share information about healing spiritual practice. It allows you to found out the true causes of psychological, emotional and health problems and makes possible to eliminate them, which means it allows a person to become more healthy, happy and go to new levels of spiritual development.
It is difficult to give all the information in one post and all the information is already shared in videos on YouTube.

I cannot post the link because of limitation of the forum. You will need search it by your self.

The name of the video is: Healing spiritual practice 1 - Pendulum - Higher Self
Old 04-12-2019, 01:07 PM
Master

posts usually get lost due to people being too slow to post. You can post long posts by cut and pasting them elsewhere.. so then to just retrieve and repost them when the post doesnt work. That's what I do to stop my post losses.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I'll try to describe.
This technology that can give you more mental health and awareness and as a result of all this will give you more general health. As for the beginning a couple of words about theory. Our body is more complicated than it is told about it. In addition to the physical, we have subtle bodies, and the damage in subtle bodies affects the state of the physical body and the emotional state. In subtle bodies there are also parasites similar to parasites in the physical body. They damage the subtle bodies and this leads to illness of the physical body or to a worsening of mood. In addition to them, there are other reasons that can also damage thin bodies. The good news is that you can easily, quickly, and independently, get rid of the causes of the disease. This technology is directed to clean our subtle bodies. And it’s completely free.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Parasites in subtle bodies affect our mood. They can create anger, different fears and phobias, uncertainty and even physical decease. When you clean your subtle bodies you get awareness of what where real causes of your actions, mood, thoughts and how subtle world works.
To eliminate parasites, we have to find them first. We do this threw asking the Higher Self using pendulum. This is a more developed part of ourselves. We are its continuation, its representative here, in the third density. We call him the Higher Self because it is part of our Self, but at the higher level of awareness. It is impossible to perceive the Higher Self as something separate from us. Pendulum helps us to understand his answers.
After finding the answer we can ask the Higher Self to liquidate it. The changes on the subtle plane will affect physical plane. Many problems go away quickly, and some can remain for a long time, because they were caused by many causes. And you will need all your persistence and perseverance to cope with them.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Newbie ;)

This technology has helped me and my friends get rid of many diseases, give more confidence and good mood.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:13 PM
ImthatIm

You mean this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErMMBI7Ilg
Old 05-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
You mean this video?

Yes this one! And other videos on this channel
Old 06-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Newbie ;)

This technology exists for a long time and helped a lot of people with their health. There some books about it. But they are only in Russian. I translated the essence of it for English speaking people.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Our body is more complicated than it is told about it. In addition to the physical, we have subtle bodies, and the damage in subtle bodies affects the state of the physical body and the emotional state. In subtle bodies there are also parasites similar to parasites in the physical body. They damage the subtle bodies and this leads to illness of the physical body or to a worsening of mood.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:18 AM
MAYA EL

You dont have subtle bodies you only have your real physical body and then your spiritual body for lack of a better term. Anything else is just a figment of the imagination
Closed Thread