Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Synchronicities Off The Charts

Does anyone have an idea why this would be?

The past 6 months I see 111,222,333,444, 1212, 1010, and 555 along with other repeating numbers everywhere. But not just on a clock, it's starting to happen in situations as well.

For example 2 weeks ago I was walking into work and I saw a broken feather on the ground. I walked 10 feet and saw another broken feather (looked exactly the same) along the same path. Then I get into work then 2 people came up asking for the same thing. They started laughing how ironic it was. Then another 2 people came up at the same time to let me know where they were going and it just so happened they were going to the same place. They laughed. I was in shocked 222 - 333 1010 (3 separate situations which would happen in 2) and it all happened in 10 mins after seeing the feathers 10 feet apart. So if you have any idea what this could mean I would greatly appreciate the direction. Thank You
Old 02-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Guide

I've been getting number frequencies that started a couple of months ago and its been constant ever since. I've wondered if they're some form of communication to show we're in tune with the Universe and manifestation of something is in the process of being created. Most times we're aware of experiencing what comes our way on a daily basis without really understanding or feeling the process of how we're manifesting what we do. I feel like the numbers and synchronicities are pointing us to seeing the process unfold before we get what we've created so to speak. Plus things can change, we can vere off and end up not completing the manifestation altogether. There's also the problem of interpreting whats coming, good/bad! I've been going off whats been happening with me at the time I see the synchronicities and numbers to see if I can get a clue. Vague I know but that's my opinion of my experience with them so far.

I've read about people who've seen the same numbers for years and nothing seems to be any different for them but perhaps they see them for so long because the numbers have been trying to tell them they've strayed from their life path or that they're on the right life path and to just keep going. There are so many possibilities for what they mean

I'd say have a think about whats going on in your life at the time these occur and see if anything is pointing in a particular direction!