Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Jung pointed out that Synchronicities are recognisable by the intervention of the universe. So reaching for the same brand of biscuits is part of the workings of society in which we live.

Personally I have experienced many coincidences but the two Sys' that I experienced showed me what the difference is.

I feel that if I thought this was just a coincidence, I would not even have bothered mentioning it or making a thread about it.

For the first dozen or so times that a synchronicity happens, they have profound impact and effect..until they sorta tend to happen on a monthly basis and the sheer awesomeness and stupendouness kinda wears off after a while.

There are also those who can recognise the "mitigating circumstances" in a coincidence which makes it a synchronicity..

For example, both times you saw your neighbour in the supermarket, you looked at your watch and it said exactly 12::24pm..both times, you looked over at the checkout and see a lady in a red dress holding a child.

Now, most people would only stop at the fact they saw their neighbour in the same supermarket two days in a row, say "Hi Jim" and leave it there, because that is what humans do. For those of us who aren't human, we have evolved a sense of multidimensional awareness...our thoughts and consciousness seems to be everywhere at once, even noticing the position of everything around us in respect to time and circumstances in which things happen.

Therefore, what would seem like a coincidence to a normal human being, becomes a message to us and what would affect a human with awe and a life changing experience, is all rather ho hum and blase for us because we are on a different frequency.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I feel that if I thought this was just a coincidence, I would not even have bothered mentioning it or making a thread about it.

For the first dozen or so times that a synchronicity happens, they have profound impact and effect..until they sorta tend to happen on a monthly basis and the sheer awesomeness and stupendouness kinda wears off after a while.

There are also those who can recognise the "mitigating circumstances" in a coincidence which makes it a synchronicity..

For example, both times you saw your neighbour in the supermarket, you looked at your watch and it said exactly 12::24pm..both times, you looked over at the checkout and see a lady in a red dress holding a child.

Now, most people would only stop at the fact they saw their neighbour in the same supermarket two days in a row, say "Hi Jim" and leave it there, because that is what humans do. For those of us who aren't human, we have evolved a sense of multidimensional awareness...our thoughts and consciousness seems to be everywhere at once, even noticing the position of everything around us in respect to time and circumstances in which things happen.

Therefore, what would seem like a coincidence to a normal human being, becomes a message to us and what would affect a human with awe and a life changing experience, is all rather ho hum and blase for us because we are on a different frequency.

If you insist. You clearly perform on a level us normal human beings can't reach. Nevertheless Ï suggest you do a bit more research.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
If you insist. You clearly perform on a level us normal human beings can't reach. Nevertheless Ï suggest you do a bit more research.
Thanks and also thank you for the reference to Carl Jung and I shall re-read his work. It has been many years since I last did...There is one drawback from being on this level of awareness...It puts you out of touch with the rest of the species on an interpersonal level, so I wouldn't really recommend it...but that has been the trade-off.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:57 PM
Experiencer

There's a difference between synchronicities and 'coincidences'. That was a synchronicity, no matter how small it may appear to be to other's.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Experiencer
Where it gets wavy is when it's happening at a accelerated rate. Minute by minute, one after another, and the frustrated feeling of still not winning that Powerball lotto 😆
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 05-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Where it gets wavy is when it's happening at a accelerated rate. Minute by minute, one after another, and the frustrated feeling of still not winning that Powerball lotto 😆

I get them almost daily now and they have lost some of their magic because they are normal and expected now....if I don't get one,I wonder why not?
My frustration with them is that this magic is out of my hands..If I could only take control of the power behind the synchronicitie's then the lotto and all the other stuff would be easy
Old 05-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

i hated that! I spent so many years learning to dull it out lol!
Old 05-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I get them almost daily now and they have lost some of their magic because they are normal and expected now....if I don't get one,I wonder why not?
My frustration with them is that this magic is out of my hands..If I could only take control of the power behind the synchronicitie's then the lotto and all the other stuff would be easy

which is why you don't get control lol! I figured out a long time ago that if I ever win the lottery I might as well just lay my head down and die because there would be no point to anything any more... but... at the same time still wanted to win the lottery One of my recent achievements though, was, someone convinced me to buy a ticket, but, after that I decided not to check to see if it was a winning ticket lol! I thought that was good progress
Old 06-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
which is why you don't get control lol! I figured out a long time ago that if I ever win the lottery I might as well just lay my head down and die because there would be no point to anything any more... but... at the same time still wanted to win the lottery One of my recent achievements though, was, someone convinced me to buy a ticket, but, after that I decided not to check to see if it was a winning ticket lol! I thought that was good progress

An Awesome synchronicity now,would be if you and I won the lottery this week
Old 06-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Master
You actually DO get to control it, but that is not without condition, responsibility and consequence:

1. You have to gain full control over your own subconscious mind.
2. You have to lose all desires and attachments to material wealth and possessions.
3. You seek to do no harm with it, and if that happens as a consequence, it will return to you threefold..and
4. It takes many, many years of meditation and fixed gazing, basically keeping the Third-Eye open 24/7 to achieve such a state.