Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator
It is possible you are relying on outside influences to learn how to heal yourself instead of relying on yourself and this may prolong you learning how to heal yourself. It's good to look up to mentors and follow their lead but ultimately we have to learn to go it on our own at some point. I'd ask in your quest for Ascension what exactly are you trying to achieve? Are you looking to simply feel better or to heal what holds you back. If we fail to uncover the reasons why we struggle those things like old conditioning, unhelpful thinking styles and misguided ideas about ourselves will keep tripping us up regardless how blissed out we feel. It's a common misperception to think if we can reach some sort of ascended state all our troubles will be over but without clearing out the root causes for our troubles those troubles will continue to come back to haunt us. So I'd say follow what feels right but try to not blindly accept what other humans say and trust your instincts above all else. If something feels off with someone 'mentoring' you odds are something is off. We can easily get confused by the things people say but your heart and gut knows what is best for you.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:39 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
It is possible you are relying on outside influences to learn how to heal yourself instead of relying on yourself and this may prolong you learning how to heal yourself. It's good to look up to mentors and follow their lead but ultimately we have to learn to go it on our own at some point. I'd ask in your quest for Ascension what exactly are you trying to achieve? Are you looking to simply feel better or to heal what holds you back. If we fail to uncover the reasons why we struggle those things like old conditioning, unhelpful thinking styles and misguided ideas about ourselves will keep tripping us up regardless how blissed out we feel. It's a common misperception to think if we can reach some sort of ascended state all our troubles will be over but without clearing out the root causes for our troubles those troubles will continue to come back to haunt us. So I'd say follow what feels right but try to not blindly accept what other humans say and trust your instincts above all else. If something feels off with someone 'mentoring' you odds are something is off. We can easily get confused by the things people say but your heart and gut knows what is best for you.

true. thanks. I'm not sure what's to come from the ascension. so far, the results have been ones that I haven't expected.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:41 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
well, you did the work for that.

here's something i've just found. maybe it relates.
Evolving Beyond Closed Source Systems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWUy7lj89Po

sort of relates. thanks. just curious - how would you describe ascension? seems like you have a pretty good idea about it (I know you haven't said much) and I'm interested in knowing how you would describe it
Old 23-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Master
the essence of ascension is in becoming oneself.
releasing all things which aren't you restores your 'natural buoyancy' and
eliminates the 'alteration of trajectory' which attachments to random objects
provides. the key recognition may be in observing that you (me, anybody)
is worthy of existing, as is, without there being a need to change oneself
and become acceptable.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
i've seen several/many videos which speak of a "global ascension", rather
than merely a singular achievement. i'm not finding those now, but here's
something from 2008:
Global Ascension & Rebirth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE39x2lA1As