Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or perhaps it is your current conviction which is perpetuating your "wide-awake nightmare". If you are convinced that God is "without doubt inhumanly malicious and evil beyond comprehension" then that is what manifests in your life. Your life must have been full of disappointments for you to feel this way.

My own experience of life is the opposite. I feel truly blessed and supported by the Divine, and every day I give thanks for my many blessings. Whatever ups and downs I have experienced have been part of my journey, but the Divine has been ever present.

Life is wonderful and full of beauty if we could only see it.

Peace

Unless this wide-awake nightmare was already happening longggggg before this conviction. Everyone starts off more or less neutral, and the way life unfolds for them shapes their perception of life itself. If you believe that kind of **** that everyone manifests their own misery to themselves then you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I'd like to hear you speak about your manifestation stuff if you have ever reached beyond your capable limit. Seems like you haven't, because I'm not just talking about some ''ups and downs''. But whatever, each to their own I guess. Nice talking with you.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
...and the way life unfolds for them shapes their perception of life itself

Definitely..

Also, this topic is a matter of empathy, which means we can understand and relate to others and their experiences, understand why they are in the situation they are in and why they react that way. Often, this requires [specific] life experiences of the receiver. It is generally easier to say nice things and choose the compassionate action than it is to truly understand someone else. The ''feeling the blues'' versus ''severe depression'' is a good example. Everyone gets the blues, but few know what the darkest pits are like, and even then there are degrees.

I would never tell a very sad person that they simply have to 'lighten up' and just enjoy the sunshine and take it easy. That works for minor problems in life, but if we want to fix the greater problems we require a bit more than that, and that takes a lot of work and courage. With some spiritual conversations things can get rather superficial, as in 'just meditate', 'just breathe' and so forth. While this can help it is also not enough by itself for any serious issue. We need to look outside of that 'spiritual bubble' too, all too often people need serious, physical support and connection, and not just this or that practice of mindfulness. Advise also needs to be tailored to the specific individual.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:55 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Definitely..

Also, this topic is a matter of empathy, which means we can understand and relate to others and their experiences, understand why they are in the situation they are in and why they react that way. Often, this requires [specific] life experiences of the receiver. It is generally easier to say nice things and choose the compassionate action than it is to truly understand someone else. The ''feeling the blues'' versus ''severe depression'' is a good example. Everyone gets the blues, but few know what the darkest pits are like, and even then there are degrees.

I would never tell a very sad person that they simply have to 'lighten up' and just enjoy the sunshine and take it easy. That works for minor problems in life, but if we want to fix the greater problems we require a bit more than that, and that takes a lot of work and courage. With some spiritual conversations things can get rather superficial, as in 'just meditate', 'just breathe' and so forth. While this can help it is also not enough by itself for any serious issue. We need to look outside of that 'spiritual bubble' too, all too often people need serious, physical support and connection, and not just this or that practice of mindfulness. Advise also needs to be tailored to the specific individual.

I agree with you Altair.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Master
We are all master manifestors. It is about learning to manifest more that which you prefer, by molding the energy of your consciousness, by choosing to focus on more better feeling thoughts, which focusing in general positive terms helps, easily, consistently, align more fully with Source and allow life to become wonderful stream of ongoing joy and love and freedom and well-being, etc. By virtue of law of attraction filling in all the specifics.

As your body and physical life is an extension of who you truely are as a consciousness. And what you focus upon causes you to vibrate like it. And thus your consciousness relates energy motionally to your greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy. And that is felt as emotion. And the more you align with that which is who you truely are, the better you feel.

For me, it's easy to simply find the best feeling thought and hold it steady in general terms and words such as well-being. And viewing the world through the eyes of Source is a wonderful home coming, once the vibration is steady enough and the focus is consistent enough that it becomes the next logical step. Tho extatic and fun and joyful and freeeedom giving it is.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Master
@SOL

Say all these you're keeping inside you to YOUR overself.Don't be afraid to use bad words as well.He has to be informed about how you feel.Show him that you're not agree with your lessons.

Do not adress the god-thoughtform of the christian current.He's not real.
You have your OWN god-overself and your OWN angels who stand between you and him.Keep that well in your mind.
Your part is to realize that you indeed have them.(as anyone else as well).

In my case i realize their presence when for the first time i adressed MY guides,and i ask for a small sum of cash.One hour later i found the cash on the ground.After some other manifestations,i realize that they were indeed allways there,but i had to be aware of them,so the chanel can open.
If you just trying to see if they're real or not,you step out of YOUR spirit helpers,and you're looking for something that you know it doesn't exist.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretocome
Source (God / Divinity / the ONE / whatever label you prefer) graciously manifested the following for me (See items below).

It was all done by God. I, personally, manifested nothing. My part was just to ASK. As we've all heard before - “Ask, and it shall be given you.”

After I ask God for something, I often follow it with the statement:

"I don't know HOW, but I know that you will take care of this for me."

Money Manifested

1) I ASKED for $500,000 - Although I wrote a letter to God / the Universe, I affirmed the statement (shown above in purple) within the letter. I then received $450,000 (tax free) with no effort on my part.
(Time it took to manifest = 1 year, 9 mos.)

2) Some time later, I ASKED for $2,000,000 and then affirmed the statement shown above. I received $1,000,000 (tax free) with no effort on my part.
(Time = about 1 1/2 years)

House received also-

Eight days after the $1,000,000 was received, my wife and I were ‘gifted’ the house that we’re living in (valued at approx. $750,000). Until recently, I didn’t credit the house as being part of the $2,000,000 request (because I didn’t specifically request a house). However, given that the timing of the money and the house were within 8 days of each other, I now feel differently (and, of course, very grateful).

Help in Times of Great Need

1) While being stranded on the side of the freeway after running out of gas, I ASKED for help by affirming the statement above. I did not dictate HOW the help would come. The HOW that was provided was quite shocking at the time - My car was able to run on absolutely no gasoline.
(Time it took to manifest = Instantaneous)

For details-http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/...3479#msg163479

2) After a major car accident in which my car was hit broadside with enough force to slide the rear end by over 90 degrees, I ASKED for help by affirming the statement above. Once again, I was shocked because when I pulled over to the curb, there was not a single mark on the car. Also, surprisingly, the driver of the other car didn't even stop even though it was my fault.
(Time = Instantaneous)

3) After being stranded from my car engine completely dying, I ASKED for help by affirming the statement above. The car then mysteriously started and enabled me to get to a service station.
(Time = almost instantaneous)

Relationship Manifested

I ASKED for help with an “impossible” relationship. I labeled it as “impossible” because the woman I was in love with was married. Being married, I had no hope of ever becoming a couple. Thus, I actually sought help in being able to LET GO of her. To make a long story short, she is now my wife (of 26 years).
(Time = 1 day)

For details- http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/...3636#msg163636

Healings Manifested

1) I ASKED for skin cancer (undiagnosed) on my left arm to be removed and then affirmed the statement above. It disappeared completely after finally being able to fully detach from the desire. I also had to completely LET GO of the "HOW" and "WHEN" it would happen.
(Time = 2 to 3 months)

2) I ASKED for 3 small warts to be removed from my hand and 1 from my right eyelid (Kinda weird – They just showed up one day). I then affirmed the statement above. They all disappeared completely.
(Time = about 1 week.)

3) I ASKED for asthma to be removed and then affirmed the statement above. I used to need an inhaler periodically. I have not used any asthma medicine for several years now.
(Time = about 1 ½ to 2 years. Certain things can take time.)

4) Severe Leg Injury –

Last year (early 2015), I was playing tennis with my son. He was visiting from out of town. As I rushed towards the net, I pushed off my back, right foot and felt my leg snap. It truly felt as if my leg snapped (not the bone, but the calf muscle and the Achilles’ heel). As a result, I instantly collapsed to the ground. I was in excruciating pain. My son assumed that we’d be quickly heading to the hospital. However, I had him (and my wife) help me get home instead.

I didn’t want to ruin my son’s visit by going to the hospital (and possibly needing surgery), so I chose to rely on God for help instead. Thus, I ASKED for help regarding the leg and then affirmed the statement above. I must admit that this was very challenging for me because the leg looked (and felt) really bad.

Once we got home, I asked my family (i.e. my wife, son, and daughter) to pray for me. The excruciating pain went away after about 15-20 minutes. Although the pain was gone, this was no instantaneous healing. I couldn’t walk on the leg for many weeks. And then, when I could finally put weight on the leg, I walked with a severe limp. This went on for months, but I continued to trust that God would take care of it for me.

There were several times during this experience when fear entered my mind. I thought that perhaps I made a mistake by not seeing a doctor. The fear caused me to think that I might end up with a limp the rest of my life. However, I continued to counteract the fear by affirming the statement above - "I don't know HOW, but I know that you will take care of this for me.”

I also countered the fear by affirming: “Even if I walk with a limp for the rest of my life, I still CHOOSE to be joyful in life regardless.” This helped to release the fear and gain peace (through a mindset of complete acceptance & non-resistance)

In any case, I limped for months and months, but eventually I had a complete and full healing. Although it took months to be healed, I am very grateful for this experience because it forced me to grow spiritually (in addition to being a very humbling experience).
(Time = 6 months)

5) Bad Headaches -

Recently, I was getting very bad headaches about 3-4 times per week. In order to take away the pain, I was forced to take 5 or 6 ibuprofen tablets every time they happened. After this continued for some time, it became quite troubling. As a result, I ASKED for help regarding the headaches and then affirmed the statement above.

Two days later, my wife said that she didn’t think I was hydrating enough before, and during, my workouts. She felt strongly that this was the reason for the headaches. I was skeptical, but since I just asked God for help with this, I was willing to try this as a solution. Thereafter, I drank several glasses of water before, during, and after my workouts. Result: No more headaches.

Lessons learned: 1) A healing might not come in the form of a “miracle” or instantaneous healing. It may just be the result of being divinely guided to the proper solution. 2) God’s help can come through a variety of sources (including other people).
(Time = 2 days)

Job Manifested

Many years ago, before I received any large amounts of money, I was in desperate need of a job. I was supporting a family of 4 and I found myself out of work. I had recently interviewed for a position, but 2 weeks went by and I heard nothing.

I was getting quite desperate and was pacing back and forth trying to figure out what to do. It occurred to me that I needed to 'claim' the help that I needed so urgently.

I was alone in our house and, with CONVICTION, I boldly declared that I was ALWAYS taken care of by God and I knew that this situation would be no different. I declared that the perfect job would be provided to me at the perfect time. I ended by affirming the statement (mentioned above) with CONVICTION. I then surrendered it (i.e. let it go).

Literally 5 minutes later, the phone rang. I answered the phone and it was the owner of the company that I had the interview with. He asked if I was still interested and then said that I could start as soon as I wanted. He then stated that he would have called me sooner, but he couldn’t find my resume and number until just a minute ago.
(Time = 5 minutes)

Protection Manifested

I ASKED for help with removing / casting out an unwanted entity. I mistakenly welcomed a negative entity into me. I know this will sound very strange to some. In fact, I didn’t believe in these things either (before it happened).

It was not a possession. However, this entity was very clever at remaining hidden and mainly ‘fed’ off of my energy. To make a long story short, it was cast out by asking for help and invoking the power of the Christ (and Archangel Michael).
(Time = 1 day)

For details-http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82494

Guidance Manifested

I have ASKED for Guidance (and help) on many issues. Then, I affirm the statement above. On various occasions, I’ve had:

1) Knowledge 'downloaded’ into my mind while sleeping. Upon waking up, the information is there.

2) Specific insights & understanding come while in meditation.

3) A sudden freedom in LETTING GO of something that seemed nearly impossible before.

4) Information come from dreams.

5) Help by being unexpectedly guided to a specific website or book that provided the answer being sought.

Humility Manifested

One day, I ASKED to gain greater humility in life. Then, I affirmed the statement above and forgot about the request.

A day or so later, I was contemplating whether to post some of these manifestations online or not. I thought to myself that it would be rewarding to share some of these experiences. However, I hesitated because I thought that doing so might be interpreted as bragging.

As I was debating whether to post or not, a gentle Voice in my mind said, “Was it not I who manifested these things for you?”

This one question hit me like a ton of bricks. Instantly, I was deeply humbled. I was also unexpectedly emotional and filled with gratitude.

That simple, yet powerful, question caused me to gain complete clarity on the situation - I knew (without any doubt) that I had absolutely nothing to do with manifesting any of these things. Thus, it wasn’t bragging because I wasn’t the one who manifested any of them.

It was all done by our loving Source (God / the Divine / the ONE / etc.). The only part I played was simply to ASK and give it up to God.

In Closing

I am eternally grateful – I love God with all my heart.

"...Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and ALL THESE THINGS [material manifestations] shall be added unto you."

Another way to state this is: Seek first the Giver [Almighty God], rather than the gifts [material manifestations].

Now, whenever I need help with anything (even small things), I do the following:

1) Ask the Giver [God] for the help / gift that is desired. I then follow the Request with the statement mentioned at the beginning of this post.

2) Surrender the HOW and WHEN to God (as well as any Attachment to the gift).

As my Requests are in the process of manifesting, I do the following:

A) Go on with life, choose to be joyful regardless, and completely forget about the Requests (if possible). In other words, I completely DETACH / LET GO of the Requests.

B) Continue to work at getting closer and closer to the Infinite Divine Source of ALL (God). Over time, an INTIMATE CONNECTION with this Divinity is developed.

[NOTE: Everyone has their own methodology that works for them. Stick with what works for you. However, by seeking help from Source / God, you will be helped and guided through your process.]

The Point behind this Post

Everyone has access to this same amazing and loving Source. Once an intimate, INNER CONNECTION is made, everything becomes possible.

A Secret I Learned

Although not a secret, I've learned that once you develop an INTIMATE CONNECTION with the Divine, all material things (in the OUTER world) pale in comparison. Nothing else compares.

In all honesty, things (and relationships) can be true gifts, but the REAL TREASURE in life is the Intimacy and Love of our Divine Source (the Giver of All).

Hii, I don’t know whether this is already brought up, but... I already have, what I call, an intimate connection with that what is internal and external and let’s call it a god or God or the Universe. He won’t let me come closer than this and isn’t moving towards me if I move towards him. So I guess this is as intimate as it gets. I did have some incredible things happen and my life improved (but could be coincidence or one of my so many other manifestation techniques i tried, however God I never saw as a technique. I saw him as someome really close that I had things with to be resolved). But I never was able to do these things you have seemingly achieved.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

Indeed, telling someone to cheer up is of little use when dealing with the deeper issues we may face.

But SOL puts forward ideas and beliefs as if they truly reflect how things are. They simply reflect SOL's experience of life - it is just SOL's story. My own story is very different, so I cannot take his descriptions of God as some malicious inhuman fiend too seriously.

Peace
Old 07-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hii, I don’t know whether this is already brought up, but... I already have, what I call, an intimate connection with that what is internal and external and let’s call it a god or God or the Universe. He won’t let me come closer than this and isn’t moving towards me if I move towards him. So I guess this is as intimate as it gets. I did have some incredible things happen and my life improved (but could be coincidence or one of my so many other manifestation techniques i tried, however God I never saw as a technique. I saw him as someome really close that I had things with to be resolved). But I never was able to do these things you have seemingly achieved.
You can use the affirmation
GOD RELATIONSHIP MANIFESTED

But I prefer more general grid focus like love, or joy or fun or appreciation or well being or vitality etc. Unconditional love gets you in 5th dimension where personal relationship with Source Consciousness is simply a given. 5th dimension is here. But its on a different frequency of the here and now. And just focusing on love and general words and emotional words like that, helps get you there more easily. More quickly. Because staying general in focus opens up endless gateways and pathways. Whereas specific focus, only closes more doors. Makes it way harder and causes imbalance of desire and resistance and thus sometimes uncomfortable breakthroughs like akin to quantum leaps that dont last and have negative backfiring effects. So creation is easy from the general focus. But FOCUS MUST ALWAYS BE CONSISTENT. Otherwise the energy wont move and expand. And you can feel emotionally wether ur focused too specifically or too negatively. So use your emotional guidance also to make sure you don't contradict yourself.

Simply relax and allow the general desire grid to fill in, stabilize by virtue of consistent focus on it, the general version as given, then let the grid fill with the specifics by virtue of law of attraction, through the path of least resistance. It will always manifest through the path of least resistance, that is the way energy always flows. So the way it will happen is the absolute path of least resistance and least disturbance and most allowance.

Basically from inside the vortex you got all your power and knowledge and clarity. So get in the vortex first and then create. You will also know more clearly what you do want.

And that is why you don't have to fill your own general desire grid in with specifics. You rather focus on it and offer the energy thus, and the momentum expands and manifestation occurs as ongoingly more and more specifics fill in all by virtue of law of attraction. Always through the path of least resistance.

And if you become too specific in your focus, thereby "trying to fill your own grid in" you slow down the process allot. And its thus also backfires. So general and soft and easy and comfortable focus.
But allowing the specifics to come naturally and dont block them! Key word allowing versus trying/insisting/resisting.
So as you focus in god relationship manifested. If good feeling specific thoughts occur to you allow them. But if you are trying to be specific even tho your energy is not aligned, then you contradict yourself. So always feel your way. And maintain the general desire grid focus. Of the general desire. That creates an energy which law of attraction fills in.

Basically, you can place all desire manifestations under the catagory of well-being. And if you focus on well-being, you basically allow everything in your life to unfold perfectly along the path of least resistance and thus most joy and most fun. Etc..

You can make it however easy you want. But focus has to be consistent. Otherwise you don't offer the energy and then law of attraction cannot give you what you are not offering. But you cannot make it more difficult for yourself, like going too specific even tho you don't believe or it doesnt feel good you summon more energy then you are allowing. Thus first order of business is always get in the vortex first. Feel good first. Manifest joy first. Manifest alignment with source first = joy. And then you can go more specific much more easily. And effortlessly and naturally. And joyfully, obviously.

Key words. General, focus, consistency.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@SOL

Say all these you're keeping inside you to YOUR overself.Don't be afraid to use bad words as well.He has to be informed about how you feel.Show him that you're not agree with your lessons.

Do not adress the god-thoughtform of the christian current.He's not real.
You have your OWN god-overself and your OWN angels who stand between you and him.Keep that well in your mind.
Your part is to realize that you indeed have them.(as anyone else as well).

In my case i realize their presence when for the first time i adressed MY guides,and i ask for a small sum of cash.One hour later i found the cash on the ground.After some other manifestations,i realize that they were indeed allways there,but i had to be aware of them,so the chanel can open.
If you just trying to see if they're real or not,you step out of YOUR spirit helpers,and you're looking for something that you know it doesn't exist.

Oh I already rehearsed everything I'd ever want to say to my overself. To keep it short: If that asswart caught fire and there's a bucket of water nearby, I'd rather drink it.
If that doesn't inform him then I don't know what else will, lol.

As for guides/angels, I used to sort of believe in them several years ago because of some dream I had, but recently I'm more inclined to think it was just my subconscious psychologically torturing me because I never had the same experience again. If they are real then they should provide me concrete evidence of their existence by any means necessary and take away my doubt. That would at least be a moderate compensation for all the stupid and pointless ''lessons'' that harass me on a daily base.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, telling someone to cheer up is of little use when dealing with the deeper issues we may face.

But SOL puts forward ideas and beliefs as if they truly reflect how things are. They simply reflect SOL's experience of life - it is just SOL's story. My own story is very different, so I cannot take his descriptions of God as some malicious inhuman fiend too seriously.

Peace
The word god is actually from a time when humanity was in a worse state of condition prior to the birth of our current day religion which is now become "old."
When the one infinite/light was due to greed withheld from the people and there became many gods and many conflicts such as people who worshipped many different kinds of gods which reflected the fragmented state of consciousness which humanity was in.
God is an object of worship. And thus there are many objects. Lao Tzu brought it all back into higher degree of integration back to the non-physical and energy motional and consciousness and source. And muhammed did the same. Jesus. And Moses. And Abraham. And many many many prophets.

But now that we have one god, we still cannot agree with eachother because humanity still believes that this one God is a human. And so to evolve people must actually let go of religion, because the True Original Source of our being does not require religion or ANY condition. It is unconditional. And so we face the potential refragmentation of the human consciousness due to believing that god is a human. Its not. The source is ever expanding and infinite. So when the collective of humanity unites then Source Consciousness will be available for all.

But that doesn't mean you cannot allow source consciousness right here and now. For yourself. And you better be selfish! In order to allow yourself to become who it is you truely are. Otherwise, you're in big doodoo! Not many folk here on the leading edge of thought. But its a very good life and you will help allot of people aswell. Without even trying. Like you don't even have to know. The reason you feel joy, is for reasons that are of an intelligence that is not limitted by time and space. You are affecting reality on multiple levels and dimensions. One joyful video on youtube can change the direction of a human life for the better. But how it will happen is inconceivable. All you gotta do is allow joy and move and on, unconditional joy and love. And if you don't care about who gets the credits, you can do a whole lot of good in this world.

Joy is the key.