Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Seeker

Church under terrorist attack

Last night I had a dream that I was part of a singing group at a church gathering on Sunday morning. Like a large class meeting but not in the main sanctuary, it was occuring before the main church assembly in a larger classroom. We were in the back of the room getting ready to sing up front. Our leader was an older, middle aged woman who was doing a solo song first. She was singing "Whiter Shade of Pale". Her voice sounded just like the Procol Harum singer, but she may have changed the lyrics.

I was new to the group but felt like I was the only one paying attention to her and being respectful. Then she finished and came to the back with us.
Suddenly it was like everyone in the group (about 5) were distracted by something, but I didn't want them to leave the small assembly. I tried to follow them but I was slow and couldn't keep up, and I had no idea what they were looking for or trying to find. They would go in different directions. So I just decided to stay in the room.

After a short while it became clear that there was some kind of terrorist attack, and the other singers may have been either kidnapped or killed. I was slower than them, but fortunately I had been spared. I was trying to tell some of the church leaders in the room what I thought had occurred. I think they heard me but they were trying to remain calm.

We went outside and I could see a car driving away which had all of it's windows smashed. It was scary. We had to up an incline to some kind of New Age festival. I had to fill out a card to get through one of the walk-thru check in points. A woman was checking me in. She wanted to pray with me, but I knew that her new age philosophy was false. Yet they had somehow taken control of the church by some violent means and I did not want to get involved in their festival. I knew if was false because I was once led away by New Age, but I have escaped back to the church.
Then I woke up.
Old 15-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Master
This dream involves changes happening within you. Perhaps you have felt uncomfortable lately with your beliefs or feelings about things. Churches tend to represent your beliefs, your foundational beliefs in things, like the world and how things function and or how they came about etc. Your overall spiritual beliefs that you "religiously" follow, adhere to or believe in. When they're under attack, it often represents trying to reconcile things that are not in harmony or in agreement with your foundational beliefs. The smashed car windows represent your shattered viewpoints. Things are not quite as clear as you thought they were.
Old 18-02-2020, 01:36 AM
Seeker

I think it's more of my concern with people in the church drifting away from the core beliefs. Which could be myself of course. I feel like it was a warning or omen about what could occur.

Another detail I remembered after posting this was explaining the song "Sweet Sweet Spirit" to the rest of the younger singers, who seemed confused by its meaning, which essentially about holy spirit and Jesus. And drifting away from the assembly would be a spiritual danger.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Seeker

I was thinking about this again, how the virus is affecting church attendance. Some churches are closing their doors and only doing online services this week.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Master

Alchemy~

Tame the false ego,the false sense of self etc.

Quit addictions and lose attachments.

Let it all go.

~Alchemy.

Birds of a feather flock together,don't be a bird.

Become the lion that devours the sun aka the rebellious prodigal son.