Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-06-2014, 04:55 AM
Guide
Question Some help/input about these beings I saw as a kid?

I've had something that I've wondered about for years. I'm hoping maybe someone
here knows something or has read something about this and can help me out. I was a very sensitive kid and
saw spirits. Most of the them were normal things I had read about: ghosts/spirit guides/orbs. I have had many
different times I've seen weird things but nearly every time I read about it either before or after (like shadow people, ghosts, etc).

But there was one type of "being" I regularly saw that I never read about, never saw on TV and never heard
someone else share a similar experience.

The best way I can describe them is: imagine someone took a body from a morgue and made it walk some how.
Like their head would droop down, their entire body was limp and when they “walked” it was more like they were
being dragged like a kid drags a doll when making it walk/move. Their feet weren't flat on the floor. It also kinda
looked like they were floating.

I saw this out of the corner of my eye a lot as a child. The bodies were always naked. And one time I saw this with a
"dead cat" doing the same way. They all looked like freshly deceased corpses (As I said similar to ones you see in a morgue)
being dragged across my house. Pretty much every time I saw this I was in my living room.

(Another piece of information: one specific time this happened has REALLY stuck in my mind: it was a body of a white man
with blondish hair. I remember years after this I had a dream a man was murdered in this house and hid in the closet of what
is now my room. The man did look similar to the man I saw as a kid. But also bare in mind I saw corpses of all shapes and sizes.
It wasn't a one time thing)

If anyone has an idea what this was even if it's just a guess I would VERY much appreciate it this has been bothering me for a
VERY long time. I have the slightest idea what I saw.
Old 23-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Guide
Sorry I just need to bump this, I posted it pretty late last night.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:37 AM
yumi14

I've never heard of a spirit described this way. Almost sounds like a dead zombie of some sort. I have no clue, tho. Very interesting.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Master
I don't know why, but the description it reminded me of this:

http://www.flyingomelette.com/odditi...lda/redead.jpg
Old 01-07-2014, 11:30 PM
I David I

Possibly negative entities taking grotesque forms in order to scare you.