Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Pathfinder

Astrology/Joking on the Job/ Twin Apartments

Last night's dream was definitely taking the crown of the most random.

I've been awake the past few hours and still trying to remember or put in words some of the dream I had..

A few things are still in my head and I don't think it's going away anytime soon.
*4th
*5th
*6th
*Houses
*Saturn
*Children
*College

I woke up up when those popped in my head, hours later they still in my head more than anything else. To me personally, when I see these words,
astrology pops up in my head.

As for this other dream, bare with me...
I remember being at my job with a few of my co workers. I remember working the fitting room and also help putting some items away, like I usually do. Typical work day for me. Next things I remember is us laughing and it seems that we are joking around about something. Then I see one of our managers coming towards us, then it stopped. Everything went black, almost like it was switching scenes.

In this next one, first thing I remember is the setting. It was almost like an apartment like place. I don't know for sure because I didn't go far into the place. I was by the window, which has a fire escape where it was a large metal ladder that covers the side of the whole building. Something you would see in a big city Like New York City..that was the feel to it. But it was like I never went into the apartment like place, I always stayed right at the window or outside on the fire escape.. another thing about this was it was two of those apartments on different floors. Instead of side by side, they were on top of each other if that makes sense.

Then I remember there was 2 women, twins! One of them was calm and didn't cause any trouble. The other one was the opposite and it was like I chasing her. This twin kept going from each of the apartments and I was trying to catch up to her, but it seem I couldn't go far into the apartment and it was like all I could do was look on the inside from outside of the window on the fire escape.

But yea, that's really all I can remember, the twins and the apartments had me really stuck. Thanks for reading. :)
Old 25-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator
Not sure about the first part but the second dream is possibly about what you are currently working on which could be related to clothes (our attitudes) and how you manage them. It seems as though you possibly have a perception to see life as an emergency you need to escape from quickly as opposed to going in deep when the frenetic energy comes up for you. It's possible there is a tendency to see things as life or death and its creating strong emotional reactions in you. People who are highly sensitive and were born with strong emotions can wrestle with this kind of thing. Maybe the point of your first dream. It was in the stars, you were designed that way because you wanted this life to learn how to manage your emotional world better.
Old 25-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSadie94

In this next one, first thing I remember is the setting. It was almost like an apartment like place. I don't know for sure because I didn't go far into the place. I was by the window, which has a fire escape where it was a large metal ladder that covers the side of the whole building. Something you would see in a big city Like New York City..that was the feel to it. But it was like I never went into the apartment like place, I always stayed right at the window or outside on the fire escape.. another thing about this was it was two of those apartments on different floors. Instead of side by side, they were on top of each other if that makes sense.

Then I remember there was 2 women, twins! One of them was calm and didn't cause any trouble. The other one was the opposite and it was like I chasing her. This twin kept going from each of the apartments and I was trying to catch up to her, but it seem I couldn't go far into the apartment and it was like all I could do was look on the inside from outside of the window on the fire escape.

About the third dream, I think this is about two different aspects of you that are very different and possibly create a conflict in you. With one you can cope easily, with the other one you are unsuccessful to really get close to it, to understand it. The dream is showing you that even though they are two different parts of you, and want different things, they are actually very similar (twins). The dream is also telling you that in order to fully understand the part that keeps eluding you, you have to go deeper inside. At the moment you are not able to because fear that something terrible might happen keeps you on the outside. From there you can only look but not experience.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Not sure about the first part but the second dream is possibly about what you are currently working on which could be related to clothes (our attitudes) and how you manage them. It seems as though you possibly have a perception to see life as an emergency you need to escape from quickly as opposed to going in deep when the frenetic energy comes up for you. It's possible there is a tendency to see things as life or death and its creating strong emotional reactions in you. People who are highly sensitive and were born with strong emotions can wrestle with this kind of thing. Maybe the point of your first dream. It was in the stars, you were designed that way because you wanted this life to learn how to manage your emotional world better.

Thank you :)
Old 27-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
About the third dream, I think this is about two different aspects of you that are very different and possibly create a conflict in you. With one you can cope easily, with the other one you are unsuccessful to really get close to it, to understand it. The dream is showing you that even though they are two different parts of you, and want different things, they are actually very similar (twins). The dream is also telling you that in order to fully understand the part that keeps eluding you, you have to go deeper inside. At the moment you are not able to because fear that something terrible might happen keeps you on the outside. From there you can only look but not experience.

I can see some truth to this. Thank you. :)
Old 27-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
clearly it is saying that trouble starts when people play around at work instead of working. This causes the fear of losing one's job & being stuck outside without an apartment.
You're chasing the trouble maker & she is on a different level to the good twin. Perhaps this means that progress at work can be like levels one is on, & trouble makers are on a different level than the good workers.
The 4th, 5th, 6th, Houses, Saturn, Children, College, possibly is laying out the order that life needs to remain in, instead of chasing trouble & messing around at work & losing everything.

Thank you. :)