Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder

White Doves

Hello

In the past 2 and a bit months I have started seeing white doves visit the house behind me. They sit on the windowsill. They started as 3 and now visit as 2. Yesterday I looked up because I heard them and they were flying together in the sky, then they came down and sat on the windowsill again.

What sort of message could this be? I have been told my TF union will happen by June. I see this as a sign..how do others interpret doves? I have never seen white doves in my life in a natural surrounding.

thanks.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Knower

light birds of warning

I have seen 2 pure light birds two fridays passed I listened to their warnings. One early hours and the other later that that day. In thoughts to your doves three moments will be given forth be true to the night that gives no means of darkness for the light serves no purpose within a darkness given in givings for your 3 moments are within the grace of both given in the aspects you fear. it is healthy to fear the grace of the Eighth Day. Also be forgiving to what is never altered your reason to say yes while crying never again. Time will only serve your time of shy thoughts for I see Thomas is your ungiven truth decide.

This is what I felt When I read your thoughts in representation of Three Doves I know it is a late insight. She is not true yo your interests.

I know you might be thinking WE all give to time together so it is within me to feel every moment

Also a friend of yours is within a graceful shadow of the dwelling light of an order known to the Decending tale of Eve be wise not angry for within the gender which was betrayed by the untold truth of the supposed fruitful takings. I Know What happened.

I'm amazed they've allowed this For I answer to not of your knowings For the Eighth Day Troubles You For you only know of 7
Old 02-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Knower

One Time Only

if i can give forth enough to alter the passing of all within the drops of rain for this has been in my gainful truth given by the Grandfather But is to me known different the Grand Design don't you think they bestowed your intent to what is now. I know whom you speak of they have given what you desire I never wanted this what you take gets returned to me in a greater wisdom of their knowledge it makes me stronger if you refuse to respond in your kindness know this Would you ever defie them or would you serve blindly what powers your given moment that is now for I too am but do you have permission to help them where it is to your wisdom given for this moment to me i am in passing with you but I also am to a grand gathering of time that is of no measure for the depth of their means is my agelessness given to me by their energies
This is a tale of time that you can not compile their givens.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Knower

I speak to many whom read find your message don't seek their wisdom for they aren't all in knowledge of this I can already feel eyes upon it speak your faith of light known then read
Old 09-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

John44 I have no idea what you are talking about..but the 2 doves appear again today
Old 10-01-2018, 08:55 AM
Pathfinder

and again this afternoon..
Old 10-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Found this article:
http://www.adoveslove.com/the-symbolism.html
Old 11-01-2018, 06:39 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for sharing this.. I see at as a positive thing too. I am going through many big life changes, and I feel complete serenity when I see the doves. I am closing a chapter on my life and starting a new one now.