Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Dariel

Dangers of noise

Namaste all, this is something I did not know but need thinking and evaluating weather it is to noise or the place. But interesting anyway.
Love and light
Dariel

Dangers of noise

High intensity noise such as discos, or prolonged annoying noise (such as traffic) distorts the communication with our "Higher Self" or our Higher Consciousness, which is our direct connection to the Source of our own consciousness. As a result, our "Higher Self" not only receives distorted information, but information already stored there may be also distorted. Since it is our Higher Consciousness which stores all we have learnt during all our lifetimes, resulting
Old 28-09-2006, 08:47 AM
rose

sometimes loud music can be so uplifting though...the musical vibrations can almost be orgasmic...how about that sort of noise? like listening to music one loves...

come to think of it, after all the dance parties i used to go to, i never enjoyed them quite like i thought i was supposed to. everyone else used to talk about sharing the love etc...but i didn't take drugs and just felt nervous most of the time about the crowd. it wasn't energising, just awful. but i was in denial.

loud music by myself is bliss though
Old 28-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Dariel

Hi Rose

I was thinking the same... some music is of high vibes and really uplifting and I love to play that quite aloud when driving a car long way and it is not making me feel bad but just opposite. So I am still thinking what kind of decibel noise it means, I mean it is pretty different what is listening quite loud at home or to be clubbing somewhere... it can mean the place as well as I know and feel those discos are actually full of negative entitites but do not know why is it like that... have to try to get the answer from the Higher Self I let you know if I come up with some idea :))

Dariel
Old 28-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Pounamu

Discos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariel
I mean it is pretty different what is listening quite loud at home or to be clubbing somewhere... it can mean the place as well as I know and feel those discos are actually full of negative entitites but do not know why is it like that... have to try to get the answer from the Higher Self I let you know if I come up with some idea :))
Dariel
Hi Rose, hi Dariel,

As I understand it, places like discos are full of negative entities for several reasons: the use of alcohol and tobacco smoking entail heaps of entities attracted by their use; the harder, mood-altering drugs also have entities attached to them, the music if of a low vibration that stimulates sexual desire also brings in entities of that type. A more potent mix of energies for unhelpfulness one could hardly imagine! (Perhaps in black magic ceremonies!).

On one's own, however, music that one likes can be a potent source of good, and helps to clear and energise the auric field; as when one is happy, the whole aura spins up faster and throws off a lot of the entities and other psychic debris that we collect or which come up in us each day. One can choose to intend to be grounded while so engaged, and that the flung-off "stuff" goes down the grounding cord to be transmuted by the Fire Element in the centre of the Earth.

Pounamu

Last edited by Pounamu : 28-09-2006 at 09:43 AM.
Old 28-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Dariel

Hi pounamu,
Yes I definetly agree on your point on alc, drugs, lower sexual behaviour and low vibe music drawing neg entities. I just stopped thinking the music side only in this. But thanks for taking this point up, it is absolutely true
The orginal article was abt Noise there so that part I still wonder if the noise is bad in case music is high vibe type.
Lots of light
Dariel
Old 29-09-2006, 02:59 AM
BLAIR2BE

i would assume the constant and never ending noise from a big city would (for example), at the very least, hinder one's ability to quiet the mind/spirit, or even really focus on anything not of the physical world. >>like a constant distraction... a constant "anchor" to the physical world....
Old 29-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
i would assume the constant and never ending noise from a big city would (for example), at the very least, hinder one's ability to quiet the mind/spirit, or even really focus on anything not of the physical world. >>like a constant distraction... a constant "anchor" to the physical world....

Hi Blair yes good point.
Not to talk about the energies in the most of the big cities which are pretty low on top of the noise..

Dariel
Old 30-09-2006, 07:13 AM
e-ma

Has anyone here seen a film called, "It's All Gone Pete Tong"? It's about a legendary DJ called Frankie Wilde who lived an insane life of sex, drugs & rock n roll, until he went deaf and insane from the noise of the sound systems he was constantly working with. The film is pretty cool, it shows his mental and physical breakdown and then his retreat into a solitary, padded cell out in the sticks in Ibiza. When he finally emerges he's had a kind of massive spiritual awakening and is a changed man. He learns lipreading and how to create music from feeling the vibrations. I just thought it was an interesting story, an extreme case of what we're talking about, only this guy killed himself with the damage from music and had a resultant awakening. I wonder how this would have affected his higher self?

Here's a picture from the film:

Last edited by e-ma : 30-09-2006 at 07:23 AM.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:48 AM
rose

i have this movie on dvd! i wondered the same thing e-ma! it's such a great movie :)

we should recommend this in the movie section. i think it's definately worth watching.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:27 AM
e-ma

Yup, definitely rose

I saw this before I had even gone through my spiritual awakening, but it gave me chills!
Closed Thread