Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Glorymist

Well put, angelus.

In a sense - - science - - is effect. The end result.
Old 22-08-2006, 11:31 PM
BLAIR2BE

Question

Science, To Me, Is An Explanation (physical) For The Energies Already Present. Many People Try To Seperate Spirituality And Religion From Science, But Science Is The Explanation. Example: Christians Say God Created The Heavens And The Earth, Etc., Well, That May Be True, But All Was Still Created Scientificaly. Atoms, Particals, Molecules, Carbon Are All Still Neccessary For Physical Life To Exist.
Our Emotions Can Be Explaned By Chemical Reactions. Our Behaviours Can Be Explaned By The Way Our Individual Brains Work (electrical Impulses).
But These Are All Physical.
I Believe A Conscious Effort Must Be Made By All, If We Are To Progress Spiritually And Scientifically at The Same Time. Technology Seems To Take Us Further From God. With The Internet And Cable/satellite Tv, It Seems All Our Questions And Desires Can Be Answered And Met Instantly.
I, By No Means, Think We Should Fear Scientific Discovery. We Should Be Mindful Though.
If We Humans Can Search The Galaxy, Decode The Mysteries Of Matter, Space And Time, We May Find Answers For Our Questions Of Sprituality And Origin. This, In My Opinion, Would Help Advance Mass Conciousness (spirituality As A Whole). Example: If In 100 Years, It Is Globally Revealed That Aliens Exist, And They "seed"....lets Say.. Mars And Mars Begins To Redevelop An Atmosphere And Algea Etc., Everyone Would Be Forced To Reconsider Theyre Religious Dogma. Now This Is Just An Example, Im Sure You All Can See Where Im Going With This.
Once Things Like Dark Matter And Entropy And Quantum Physics Etc. Can Be Proven And More Widley Understood; Those Trapped Within Dogma Will Begin To Question And Quest, Thus Raising Global "enlightenment".

*note: Please Dont Take My Words Or Ideas too Literally, Because I Don't Use Them That Way. I Have Found That Literal Interpretation Of Launguage Is Inacurate And Limiting. We Must Use Our... "third Ear" To Interpret Words And Launguage.

-evolution Has Exponential Timing, It'll Be Half As Long Til The Next Breakthrough That Blows Our Mind. Its Up To The People To Brave On With Experimentation. Move Forth The Species By Using Our Emagination- 311 "evolution"
Old 23-08-2006, 01:35 AM
Glorymist

BLAIR - - forget the "we."

Make your move on your own. Don't wait for the world to catch up to you ! !
Old 23-08-2006, 02:43 AM
BLAIR2BE

My Quest Is My Own, But I Do Have Hopes For All:>)
Old 23-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
As far as that paragraph on "giving rise to peolle like that" - - etc. - - you'll have to give me an example. Even an imaginary one. I'm not quite collecting your intentions there.

First let me ask you this. Do you believe that we are all one? Regardless of the individual aspect or anything like that. Just all pieces from the same creator.

I myself do believe that. These conversations have been a bit difficult for me to explain myself, because there
Old 23-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Glorymist

Creator - - thanks for putting that one together. You did a good job.

First - - I believe that Reality is One. Our understanding is individual and vastly different. In other words - - there is One true existence. One true "God." One true Divine Spirit. Don't know how you want to word all of that but they all carry the concept and play their role in IT all.

Second - - your examples disprove the "collective" thing as we humans would love to believe in it and proves the individuality of it all. If collectively we could understand various things - - then we would. The fact that - - collectively we do not - - and individually we do - - proves the individuality of IT all as we each contend with our understanding of what LIFE is and is not.

"Hitler's" come along because it is part of the process. This whole set-up is nothing but a school room. You know that. Experiences "command" our attention because it is part of the intention of the school room to do so. If the world keeps ones attention "here" - - then it cannot be put "there."

I truly do not believe that any group will come to an understanding of this. Individuals will. And each one that does is vital to the continuation of it all - - more so than that individual probably believes. That is one reason why I always try to nudge a person away from the whole "collective" thing and just tell them to move on by themselves. On their own. Because they will make the strides that the group will not. And each "knowing center" is absolutely vital to ALL of LIFE IT-self.
Old 23-08-2006, 07:25 PM
dreamer

And when you realise that your SELF is the one and you are really your SELF rather than yourself as you always believed, then you realise you are in truth the one, the big I AM and so it becomes worthless seeking anything from without you can just attract it by focusing within(tent).

Try this www.thesecret.tv/secret-to-riches/
Old 29-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Mick in England

Here we all are, trapped in these squishy fleshy bodies on this spinning ball of dust sailing through space without knowing how we got here or where we're going, then a young carpenter guy beams down and says - "I'm not of this world... I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world." (John 8:23/ Matt 13:35)
So I for one will listen, how about you Spock?
"Yes I'm all ears"..
Old 04-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
Creator - - thanks for putting that one together. You did a good job.

First - - I believe that Reality is One. Our understanding is individual and vastly different. In other words - - there is One true existence. One true "God." One true Divine Spirit. Don't know how you want to word all of that but they all carry the concept and play their role in IT all.

Second - - your examples disprove the "collective" thing as we humans would love to believe in it and proves the individuality of it all. If collectively we could understand various things - - then we would. The fact that - - collectively we do not - - and individually we do - - proves the individuality of IT all as we each contend with our understanding of what LIFE is and is not.

"Hitler's" come along because it is part of the process. This whole set-up is nothing but a school room. You know that. Experiences "command" our attention because it is part of the intention of the school room to do so. If the world keeps ones attention "here" - - then it cannot be put "there."

I truly do not believe that any group will come to an understanding of this. Individuals will. And each one that does is vital to the continuation of it all - - more so than that individual probably believes. That is one reason why I always try to nudge a person away from the whole "collective" thing and just tell them to move on by themselves. On their own. Because they will make the strides that the group will not. And each "knowing center" is absolutely vital to ALL of LIFE IT-self.

Hey Glory sorry for the delay again. I
Old 05-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Glorymist

Creator - - Soul does not have memory. Soul Itself does not utilize a memory of any kind. Soul uses mind at its memory functions for work / life down here in these worlds. But - - since Soul has no memory - - It could not remember or forget - - anything.

For various people / books to promote otherwise - - is just mind's way of trying to slide another facet of Soul down into it's ( minds) world. Yes - - for Soul to "remember" would be more logical - - since logic is of the mental worlds too.

And - - you are right. God does NOT deny us anything. We do it to ourselves. And we "earn" un-loving reactions / effects in return.
Closed Thread