Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2018, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Dogs Dying

Hi! I am new to this forum. I joined because I have a long-winded story i'd like to share in hopes of getting some feedback/ideas/experiences from others.
This post will be about my dogs.

I *had* 2 dogs. My first dog Molly was born On March 17th/2011. She passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly on Sept 24th/2016.
She died in a very dramatic manner... in my car, while I was driving her to the emergency vet.
My vet had no idea what happened to her... and suggested a necropsy. I found out that if the necropsy was to be done, her remains would not be returned to me. I chose to forgo the necropsy and instead got a private cremation so I could perform a nice ceremony and spread the ashes in the river on Oct 16th (Hunter's moon.) I felt this was symbolic as she was half wolf.

The idea that she had died so suddenly festered on my mind *every day* ... so I finally found a pet medium and contacted her. The pet medium was very authentic. She communicated with Molly and described many private home moments that nobody would have known. She never prompted me and the reading was done over the phone... so she wasn't reading my reactions or the like.
Nonetheless, through the medium, Molly explained that she had licked "a powdery man made substance at a park that was closed." The night before she died, I had taken her to a park that was already closed, and let her offleash to run the field and trails. The next morning, she died of a heart attack in my car. Molly explained that "she didn't want to leave us so early" but "she knew the moment she licked the powder that she was being called back." I asked if Molly was going to come back to us (as a dog? as a human? ) and Molly explained that "she wasn't healed yet and can't make the decision until she is healed." The pet medium also explained that Molly is "sort of like a high ranking officer" and "very respected" in the other dimension.

I left it at that. And the communication made me feel more calm. However, I thought about Molly every day. Later, in 2017 I found out I was pregnant. My due date was Jan 17th, 2018. I for some reason started thinking that perhaps Molly was finally healed and decided to come back to me as a child. As I got closer to my due date; I asked Molly (in a praying manner) "If this is you, please be born on Jan 11th"... this is the date I had communicated with Molly via the medium the year before.
I went into a 45hour labour and my daugjter was born on Jan 11th... just like I had asked Molly. However, I didn't feel like I "knew" her as I would Molly.
So maybe the birthdate was a coinsidence?

Anyways. My second dog Scooby remained with us. He was born on August 27/2009. He just died on November 27/2018. He was hit by a car in a bizarre swt of circumstances. But mainly I noticed that he was born and died on the 27th. In numerology, the 27th is a 9. And he was 9 years old when he died. So the numbers stand out to me.
Looking back on the day Scooby died - it seems like everything was set-up for his death.

A week before Scooby died, my sister texted me. Sje explained that she had a dream in which scooby got hit by a car, broke his legs. She had to searcj for him. She found him and brought him to the vet in time.

To explain the day. I normally walk Scooby in the mornings at an off-leash type of area. My husband walks Scooby in the evenings. This day, my husband was asked to stay late at work... so I would have to walk him both in the morning and evening.
That morning, for some strange reason I couldn't find Scooby's collar in it's usual spot. I searched for it everywhere and couldnt find it. I decided to go without the collar as I walk him in an off-leash area.
Right after the walk, I headed to my mom's with Scooby and my daughter. We stayed there all day until evening. In the evening my dad offered to walk Scooby around the neighborhood... BUT he didn't have a collar... so my dad couldn't walk him. Just at this time my daughter started crying (she was tired as it was almost her bed time) so I decided to take Scooby to the dyke by my house. The dyke does have occasional cars on it, but not in the evenings. I brought Scooby to the dyke and let him out of the car. He started running and for some reason I said "be careful" to him. Did I jinx him?? Scooby was on the dyke platform smelling around... when a car started barreling down the dyke without it's full lights on. It only had the small day lights on. I honked my horn 15-20 times and flashed my highbeams, but the car didnt slow down. He hit Scooby. Scooby yelped and ran off into the dark.
From all the honking, i had woken my daughter up and she started crying. I couldn't run after Scooby and look for him in the dark because I couldn't leave my daughter alone in the car.
I immediately called my sister. Who drove to the dyke (15 minutes) and started lookimg for Scooby in the dark with a flashlight. She found him with his back legs broken and dead. I drove down the dyke, we put him in my car and drove him to the vet.

Basically exactly what my sister had dreamt, happened. Except in her dream Scooby was still alive when she found him.

So here are the questions always floating in my mind?

1. Are the numbers in Scooby's death significant?
2. Could my daughter be Molly reincarnated? If Molly is a "high ranking officer" in the other dimension... why did she allow for Scooby to die? Maybe if Molly reincarnated and came to me... she could no longer watch out for Scoob?
3. Molly said that "she was being called back" and "she didn't want to leave us yet" - this means there is someone/something in the other dimension making decisions for everyone?
4. How come my sister got a warning dream that was inaccurate?
5. How come I didn't get a warning dream?
6. Are my dogs dying in a dramatic way a lesson I have to learn?
7. Do you believe that Molly and/or Scooby were needed somewhere else?
8. Do you believe that dogs can reincarnate into humans? I believe they can.
9. Who makes the choices in the other dimension? I don't think the souls do... I think there is a higher entity. Because why would souls chose to go to Earth into really bad/dire situations?

I would like to connect with the pet medium to talk to Scooby. I want to find out if he has plans to come back to us. I guess I am still lost and confused about their passings.
I never treated them like dogs/pets. They were my family. I already ordered Xmas cards with Scooby's name. And hung his stocking up.
I always took them out to hikes and vacations. They ate grain-free foods and I cooked for them all the time. I just dont understand why I would lose them both so close together... surely to learn a lesson?
Old 17-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Master

Not all deaths are to teach us a lesson. Sometimes it is just their time to move on. Sometimes their life lessons are not necessarily long as a full lifetime will need. For instance sometimes babies die right after birth. They came, they learned what they were supposed to and went back home.

You could not receive a message via dream because you are to emotionally involved. Your sister was the best candidate. She is close enough that there was a excellent chance she would be sure to pass on the message to you.

Molly was okay. She passed away and moved on to her heavenly home with no broken bones in her new spirit body. That's what the dream said: "I will be okay."

Some say animal spirits and human being spirits are different and cannot interchangeably move back and forth from human to animal. I'm not sure which way I believe; I try to keep an open mind.

I'm not into numerology through I do believe it is a way to interpret things.

Molly's high rank will have no affect on Scooby's demise. What will be with Scooby will be with Scooby. Death is viewed differently on the other side. We take it personally. They don't.

I believe there are a host of beings on the other side that are directing all that we experience. I do believe the older the soul, the more freedom we have to make our own decisions. Just as a young child needs more direction, a young soul need more guidance and direction. I for one, called the shots on this current incarnation of mine.

One of the hardest things we have to encounter while here is losing loved ones. For me, anyway it's that missed mark. That mark where that beam of love went, is no longer there and there is nowhere to put it. And also because I was left behind.

I hope you can find some comfort in my thoughts.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Knower

I find the idea of the afterlife for animals and interesting one and wpuld love to understand more about the accepted mechanics of it. Like ScoobandMolly, I have lingering questions such as:
1- Can animals reincarnated as humans and humans as animals? If not, then why not?
2- Can humans reincarnate as a species in an alien planet? If not, why not? If yes, is that different from animals, and why?
3- At what point does a soul get prevented from reincarnation from a species to another, if at all? If humans evolve more distinctions, could there be a point where one subset of human cannot incarnate as anotjer? Who or what determines that?
4-Why would there be a distinction between animal and human spirits/souls? If evolution happens gradually, do spirits that incarnate in a species also evolve through the physical changes and evolution of said species? Since spirits work on the level of eternity, I am sure that physical evolution may not seem to them as slow a process as it does to us.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Dear ScoobandMolly,
Hello, and welcome.
Thank you for posting that poignant story about your Molly, and Scooby. I am sorry for your loss of both of them, in quite a short space of time. Blessings to their Souls.

Your story about them is fascinating however. They have not died, they have just shed their dense bodies. A much larger part of "life" is lived in other dimensions apart from the physical. We will remember when we get there.

I have personal connection with my own dog since she has left the physical plane. As such, we relate as two Souls, and on Soul level there seems to be no species boundary, even though we can both take our accustomed forms (she as "dog", me as "woman".) But those forms are not as solid as those that exist on Earth. Many Souls can in fact choose any form that they wish. Most are highly aware and intelligent, no matter what species form they happened to take on Earth.

She has not reincarnated. I don't need her to, but of course I would rather she did what she desires to do most, and at the moment she is working in Spirit and is very fulfilled with that work. She checks in often with me, to let me know how she is. That shows me she is (to coin a phrase often said about our loved ones) "waiting" for me there.

I have no idea to be honest, if species is an interchangeable thing re: reincarnation. I have no personal evidence of it as yet. But when I contemplate the idea, I can see that Soul and Spirit are not form-locked at all. They are fluid.
And the lessons to be learned in incarnation, and the gifts to be given to others by that Soul in incarnation, are not dependant at all on having a high intellect, or being on the intellectual/technological track of evolution.
Some lessons and gifts are from the Heart and magnetism of the Being, in which species is irrelevant.
So when I put my Soul to look at it, instead of my human intellect, then I can see that it may be possible for a Soul to choose any form for incarnation, so long as they felt they were up to the challenge and the task of learning and giving in that form for their own advancement and the advancement of others.

Kindest thoughts to you, and to your dear Molly and Scooby.