Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face Dreams of an Ex-Lover

A little over a week ago, I went through a break up. Every single night since then he has been in my dream in some way, shape, or form, whether it be just in mentioning, or the whole dream being about us. It started off with the usual, I would dream about him the first couple of days and wake up crying, chest hurting, heartbroken all over again. Then, I had a dream that we walked through my neighborhood together and spoke about the break up, and we both ended up sobbing and telling each other how much we regretted it. Then, last night I dreamt we were together again. Like completely together, but things were bad in our relationship and there were things that still made me unhappy.

Could anyone help me with some advice? And I do mean advice in any way, for anything. Could there be deeper meaning behind these dreams? How do I stop having these dreams? My dreams are always incredibly vivid and while they do not cause me pain anymore, it is extremely jarring to come back to reality after dreams like this. Please, help me if you can. I just want to be able to go to sleep without worrying about this.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Seeker
I've been dreaming about my X for over 10 ears though we broke up 22 years ago, were together off and on for about 10 years ... My take - each persons thoughts spin off energy down different so called possible roads, some taken and some not taken by our physical body. Our reality is just the road we ended up on BUT those other roads exist and take on events and cross paths of those we know and those we do not know +-. In dreams I regularly visit and interact with different groups of friends that in this reality I don't know them, but and the dream state they are part of my life. I dream about my X at least 1-2 times a week, and it has different orientations +- , some times we are enemies, other times we are distant and barley friends, other times I am just there and see her life and she is unaware of my presence, and some times we are a couple. A few years ago I was quite tired of this BUT now it's just part of this reality I'm in. I cannot control what my dreams are BUT I learned to view them as more or less learning and even a bit of entertainment. Yours may fade and then again may not. My guess is my X and me have some type of past life or inter dimensional tie(s) that has kept me attached to her, though she may not have any conscious knowledge of that, though I do. When I go to bed I request dreams that will aid me and others in life, and that I can understand them clearly. For the most part my dreams aid my life but the ones with my X are still a up and down mixed up mystery to me.

Expect Good Things

And whatever happens in Life or Dreams, ask yourself what is it I have learned from this ? And take what you may and move forward to sunny pastures !

You are the source of your own happiness, and when you exude it others will want to bring their joys to you, as you to them.