Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-07-2020, 04:44 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
To the posters who wrote that "the truth" is simple: please post simply, clearly: what that truth is. Thanks.
Well, I didn't post that the truth is simple, but since i am here. The simple truth is that I don't know what the truth is. See, simple.

Last edited by ketzer : 26-07-2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old 26-07-2020, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well, I didn't post that the truth is simple, but since i am here. The simple truth is that I don't know what the truth is. See simple.

I know, I know
The truth is the opposite of false, simple....
Old 26-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
What makes you think that "the truth" is simple? Anyway, I believe that "the truth" can be known (intuitively), more than it can be understood (intellectually). That would also take care of differentiating it from false beliefs.

By Truth, it was a reference to spiritual Truth. A capital T is I believe supposed to signify that.

One reason things look complex is a lack of understanding. Things look quite simple when one knows the answer.

Intuition can mislead. It would not bring anything to Truth domain. It would be different for different people while consistency is a hallmark of Truth.

Some of the other reasons we do not find Truth include
a) Looking at the wrong place (Example Genesis, Revelations). The right place to look is to examine our head, our hearts, helped by words of Christ and Apostles. Apostle Paul has sound advice but he has doled out theologies which has led us astray. Theologies are evil. They divide. They cause what is important to go out of focus.Now do not split hair that this itself is a theology. All that we need to understand is that we need to repent now and how do we do that.
b) Having assumptions. (We have inherited pagan beliefs. That on worship things will be doled out little realizing that our walk is the worship and that we do not get anything without the walk.)
c) Thinking it has to be complex, mystical.
d) We tend to look at Latin or Aramaic or root of those words when we do not bother to walk the important principles in plain literal English.
d) The refusal to question, even Christ. Ask right questions rather than too many questions. Is the question needed, purposeful.
e) The reliance on corrupt, foolish church and people who are namesake Christians. Security in numbers does not work here. Security is in right principles.
Old 26-07-2020, 02:03 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I know, I know
The truth is the opposite of false, simple....
You know nothing!
Congratulations!
Old 26-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
You know nothing!
Congratulations!

Thanks .....
Old 26-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundation123
By Truth, it was a reference to spiritual Truth. A capital T is I believe supposed to signify that.

One reason things look complex is a lack of understanding. Things look quite simple when one knows the answer.

Intuition can mislead. It would not bring anything to Truth domain. It would be different for different people while consistency is a hallmark of Truth.

Some of the other reasons we do not find Truth include
a) Looking at the wrong place (Example Genesis, Revelations). The right place to look is to examine our head, our hearts, helped by words of Christ and Apostles. Apostle Paul has sound advice but he has doled out theologies which has led us astray. Theologies are evil. They divide. They cause what is important to go out of focus.Now do not split hair that this itself is a theology. All that we need to understand is that we need to repent now and how do we do that.
b) Having assumptions. (We have inherited pagan beliefs. That on worship things will be doled out little realizing that our walk is the worship and that we do not get anything without the walk.)
c) Thinking it has to be complex, mystical.
d) We tend to look at Latin or Aramaic or root of those words when we do not bother to walk the important principles in plain literal English.
d) The refusal to question, even Christ. Ask right questions rather than too many questions. Is the question needed, purposeful.
e) The reliance on corrupt, foolish church and people who are namesake Christians. Security in numbers does not work here. Security is in right principles.
Now I see where you're coming from: you know the simple Truth. What could say anybody who differs? Only: sorry.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-07-2020, 10:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Now I see where you're coming from: you know the simple Truth. What could say anybody who differs? Only: sorry.
Sorry won't do it MR. You will have to be taken to the spiritual woodshed. Perhaps a few million years in purgatory to help you see the simple truth.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Sorry won't do it MR. You will have to be taken to the spiritual woodshed. Perhaps a few million years in purgatory to help you see the simple truth.
Sounds good .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Firstly why sorry other than the fact that you have to be sorry for yourself. In the Spiritual realm we travel alone as well as together. In that as much as one is left behind from Truth it is a loss for everyone. More so because those who understand Truth are hardly a few even though it is simple.

In terms of hope, In terms of the promise, the expectation is a lot will see, However the ground situation looks grim and hopeless.

I wrote a few points on why we do not find Truth. I guess I missed out the most important factor. "The passion to find Truth." Truth is very objective and concrete. One cannot leave something that could be magnitudes more important than this whole life to a book with questionable parts. The treasures do lie in this book. But do we not dig through dirt to mine the treasures. It has Truth and falsehood and a whole lot of distractions.
---
Your postscript says " ... what you believe... "

I guess you got that right. Belief/Faith seems to be your foundation. Not Truth.

Belief/Faith in itself is of the healthy kind and the blind, irrational unhealthy.

The healthy kind would be purposeful, wise, necessary. Faith in principles of Wisdom, Love, Courage, Truth ... These are indeed spiritual principles, the very foundation for an individual and the society. All of them demonstrably True and in the domain of Truth.

Having Faith in Christ , an assurance of a life after our demise here in heavenly palaces seems reasonable.

The blind faith was/is /will be never right.

After we received the light, blind faith is multitudes more sinful. From what I read, the Christian sin is not from Adam. The new covenant (Jeremiah 31 I believe) says sin will not be inherited but each one accountable for his own. Our sin is that when there is light, we choose to be in darkness. We say we can see but are blind.

Differentiate between Truth and Faith. The right Faith and the wrong.
Old 27-07-2020, 12:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundation123
Firstly why sorry other than the fact that you have to be sorry for yourself. In the Spiritual realm we travel alone as well as together. In that as much as one is left behind from Truth it is a loss for everyone. More so because those who understand Truth are hardly a few even though it is simple.

In terms of hope, In terms of the promise, the expectation is a lot will see, However the ground situation looks grim and hopeless.

I wrote a few points on why we do not find Truth. I guess I missed out the most important factor. "The passion to find Truth." Truth is very objective and concrete. One cannot leave something that could be magnitudes more important than this whole life to a book with questionable parts. The treasures do lie in this book. But do we not dig through dirt to mine the treasures. It has Truth and falsehood and a whole lot of distractions.
---
Your postscript says " ... what you believe... "

I guess you got that right. Belief/Faith seems to be your foundation. Not Truth.

Belief/Faith in itself is of the healthy kind and the blind, irrational unhealthy.

The healthy kind would be purposeful, wise, necessary. Faith in principles of Wisdom, Love, Courage, Truth ... These are indeed spiritual principles, the very foundation for an individual and the society. All of them demonstrably True and in the domain of Truth.

Having Faith in Christ , an assurance of a life after our demise here in heavenly palaces seems reasonable.

The blind faith was/is /will be never right.

After we received the light, blind faith is multitudes more sinful. From what I read, the Christian sin is not from Adam. The new covenant (Jeremiah 31 I believe) says sin will not be inherited but each one accountable for his own. Our sin is that when there is light, we choose to be in darkness. We say we can see but are blind.

Differentiate between Truth and Faith. The right Faith and the wrong.
I don't get your humor. Sorry.