Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
didn't mean it that way at all hehehe...

You laugh, but do not show what you meant.

I understand if you cannot express yourself.

Regards
DL
Old 24-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
You laugh, but do not show what you meant.

I understand if you cannot express yourself.

Regards
DL

I apologize, didn't realize you were going to be sensitive about it... deal is I get tired of talking to myself so sometimes any more I don't elaborate immediately to make my own life easier? But I don't mean anything by it.

this is hard to express but I'll try... the basic gist is we all study the topic of 'good and evil'. Searching for what is good and attempting to eradicate what is evil is an in thing to do. But that just keeps us running toward one and away from the other... whatever we currently suppose them to be.

Problem is between our penchant for heading to extremes and various other qualities we have, if we were allowed to do that in an unfettered way, we would quickly find ourselves boxed into a corner, lifeless and dead. We litterally wouldn't let ourselves make choices to deviate from what our previous choices dictated we do.

Well that is the way I see it being if there hadn't been strong interference, including not letting us 'live' eternally.
Old 24-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
I apologize, didn't realize you were going to be sensitive about it... deal is I get tired of talking to myself so sometimes any more I don't elaborate immediately to make my own life easier? But I don't mean anything by it.

this is hard to express but I'll try... the basic gist is we all study the topic of 'good and evil'. Searching for what is good and attempting to eradicate what is evil is an in thing to do. But that just keeps us running toward one and away from the other... whatever we currently suppose them to be.

Problem is between our penchant for heading to extremes and various other qualities we have, if we were allowed to do that in an unfettered way, we would quickly find ourselves boxed into a corner, lifeless and dead. We litterally wouldn't let ourselves make choices to deviate from what our previous choices dictated we do.

Well that is the way I see it being if there hadn't been strong interference, including not letting us 'live' eternally.

You think a god actually interfered in our time line of life?

What makes you think you would be boxed into a corner? By whom?

Regards
DL
Old 24-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Master

Quote:
You think a god actually interfered in our time line of life?

What makes you think you would be boxed into a corner? By whom?

Regards
DL

yes. And myself.
Old 24-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
A skill?

Who has lived long enough to show the skill of living forever?

Go you have the quotes saying that we are to gain immortality when ready?

Keep in mind that there were no such conditions given to A & E. Not even when Yahweh murdered them by neglect when he locked away what would have kept them alive.

That is as vile and satanic ad when J Ws deny a blood transfusion to their children and they die.

I look forwards to your quotes.

Regards
DL

If you think that living forever means you never die then you are wrong.

anybody who was born will die.

where we go after we die, that is where we will live eternally.
Old 27-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

ss interesting thoughts you post especially in a christian forum.....you obviously are above average in intelligence.......let me address your post by asking you a question.....what is it are you really after in your initial post
Old 27-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
yes. And myself.

So much for our sacred free will.

Regards
DL
Old 27-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
If you think that living forever means you never die then you are wrong.

anybody who was born will die.

where we go after we die, that is where we will live eternally.

You misuse the word live.

Regards
DL
Old 27-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
ss interesting thoughts you post especially in a christian forum.....you obviously are above average in intelligence.......let me address your post by asking you a question.....what is it are you really after in your initial post

Confirmation from those who agree and an explanation of how to stave off insanity in living eternally that those who believe in that wish might see.

Regards
DL
Old 28-07-2020, 02:02 AM
Experiencer

Yaweh has provided the way for eternal life with him-he has not denied anyone. He provided a way for eternal life for all who believe in His Son Jesus Christ who shed his life on the cross for the remission of sin-for all those who believe Christ as our Lord and personal Savior.