Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The way I see it, in a few words: your subconscious creates your reality, based on its knowledge of the basic assumptions of the physical universe, on what it telepathically observes in all the other co-creators' realities (animals and plants are co-creators too), on your conscious and unconscious expectations and beliefs.

So it isn't a matter of attraction, but a matter of creation. You can create only in your reality. It isn't a matter of frequency, but a matter of expectations and beliefs. Emotions heighten the power of expectations. Expectation is different than desire: you expect the Sun to rise tomorrow morning, and you desire not to rain tomorrow morning.
It is a matter of creating and not of creation. I agree. Because creation is simply what is. The unchanging structure of existence. Timeless and immobile and in unchanging.

But how do we create? We create by virtue of attraction. So we have an intention to be here and we are here. And we explore. Like an free will individual unit of consciousness energetic and non-physical and unbound by time and space. We are instantly manifesting 5 billion times per second. And as soon as we have an experience we create a new one. And there are infinite probable realities to explore, we can explore them in full form in less than a nano second. Yet we are currently here. I am here atleast. Your consciousness may come and go, but if it comes and goes that only happens because my consciousness is going into that reality. And yeah I have agreements with the collective consciousness, because it makes everything seem real and important but that is changing. I see that everything is still fake and I cannot find a perspective outside of my own to agree upon. And then as I accept that endless perspectives comes. That are not my own. It is really the resistance that makes everything painful, hopeless, difficult and slow going and immobile. But as soon as I accept that fate, something errupts out of that end of that exploration of that phase, like the moment of releasing all resistance. It feels like death/quantum leaping. But its more a gradual releasing of resistance. A leaving behind of all old things/resistance. And just "shake it off" so to speak. Like a bunch or insects on my skin. Or like dust falls off a mountain when it suddenly moves or vibrates. Its that revealing nature of releasing resistance. To allow for clarity to errupt so effortlessly and so gracefully.

One time I was afraid of pain and it got worse. And I felt more afraid. Then I hit/smacked my bones together. In my hands. And I realised that the pain which I had was so great, that the resonance of my hand bones smacking together felt like pleasurable relief. Like hitting a gong of joyful vibration. Like the extacy and bliss of the crystaline perfect bone structure. That is at the foundational root of who I am. Root is not a good word. But but the foundation of physical nature of physical reality. Yet it felt fake. But it felt good enough. As suddenly the pain of fear dropped after realising that physical pain was a relief to non-physical pain. And I suddenly realised that we get born into pain as a form of extacy. That the very despair we usually express as adults are not despair to a child. But the child cries into extacy. Or extacies into crying. And is born. Because the contrast allows us to experience new things and grow.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Not sure what you're talking about. People bandy this word 'love' around but it has an unique meaning to us individually - perhaps more than one. There's no universal definition.

What is it? Can you describe it?

But you answer your own question - despair exists because love is nebulous as a generality and hugely variable and changeable for individuals. As everyone has their unique definition how can they ever hope to communicate its essence, ideal or real, to anyone else let alone the world?

I've banned myself using the word because it seems to cause more pain than joy sooner or later. There are other words far more specific.
This is mindblowingly well stated. Just like I experienced that physical pain can be a relief to the eternal pain, which is far more painful or greater in pain, I suddenly realised that there is no reason to be afraid of anything ever except the eternal non-physical energetic source energy flow and our painful resistance or joyful allowance to it.

That is the only pain that is worth fear. Because by fearing god, that fear dominates our awareness of our joyful purpose and essence for and of being forevermore free to be do or have anything we so desire. As we are absolutely free at all times and our reality formulates around this eternal undeniably fact for evermore freedom of our evermore greater allowed realisation of it for it to it and of it and from it and it for us as us and to us and flow of energy of creating and of god force and source energy that is forevermore irresistable in the sense that the non-physical pain will also grow when we resist it which forces us to eventually release the resistance.

Because when the pain/resistance is so great that it dominates our perception, then physical reality becomes irrelevant. And when it becomes irrelevant, it cannot be used as an excuse to resist the flow of god source energy any longer and when it is no longer used as an excuse, one is free again to simply be themselves their true self, and only joy ensues. And true freedom. Which is the freedom from resistance. However that freedom resistance is also caused by the very resistance itself. By the fact that god source energy flows eternally and expands into and throughout all of creation in infinite many creative ways. And that our resistance to that non-physical consciousness awareness life force source energy causes that non-physical energy to become more appearant and more painful and more revealing of our resistance ever expandingly making our ability to release resistance ever expandingly more easy.

We can create such a big resistance that we go to hell, for thousands of years and when we release it, we simply wake up to the fact that in all those thousands of years, only a few seconds have past in this reality. So resistance slows reality because it is of irrelevance. And the bigger the irrelevance the slower reality goes. Untill all that resistance/irrelevance/discord/selfcontradiction is released, everything continues again back to normal. As if nothing has ever happened. And it didnt. That is the whole point. Cause when one believes by free will, that it did, time instantly slows down and you're back in hell. But I'm talking about non-physical energy here. Not physical hell. But consciousness hell. It does exists for the soul/consciousness to experience, but not for the physical human being. Yet, I've found out that that pain is irrelevant, because it doesn't count in this reality. It only counts as a reminder of the fact that this reality is more real than it. To release resistance or purge it, from us, so that we can go back to this reality in full glorified acceptance of what is truely real and god. And joy and eternal never ending bliss.

And ofcourse there are realities and realisations greater than this life aswell. That make this place as awful as when we look down upon hell in disgust. Causing us to praise this life and purify our soul to be more fully present. Energizing us into greater fearlessness. Just like this life and physical reality purifies our greater being into greater extacy or blissfulness. As it "feeds" of energy of this world just like we feed energy off hell. Then surely, our next life is to become a light particle that will float to the heavens in utter everlasting freedom, where billions of years on this planet is like 1 micro second in the after life. And we are evermore free and boundless to be do or have anything we so desire.

And I've already experienced glimpses of it. But really, everyone goes there when they truely die/transition their consciousness INTO THE GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF THE FACT THAT WE ARE ALREADY THERE RIGHT HERE AND NOW FOREVERMORE AND MORE AND MORE. As easy as an ABRUPT breath of greater allowed realisation.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Master
"If all you do is love, then you wont graduate."

Really, enjoying learning and studying results in an unspeakable amount of accelerated and expansive knowledge. Infact, love is knowledge. And knowledge is love. No need to dive into detail for infinite amounts of evidences, words don't teach.

Yet even in this topic, we're defying our true nature of being, and then trying to make up excuses as to why this defiance is natural.

There are endless excuses, most of them are linked to some kind of wounding or trauma. Like the "original wounding of mankind" or like "the first defiance of God" in religion, is made not by the guilty but by the innocent. The one who did not want to deviate from love, made the first original sin. Wanting to stay in love so much, that they would choose despair, just to ensure that they would never ever leave the state of love.

That wanting eternal joy so much so, that we're not willing to allow physical reality to show us the expanded version of the moreness of that love. But again, wether it is jealousy or guilt, it explains the actual defiance itself, but not how it even is capable of existing, and neither why.

Most say we're simply here as a spook, that life in our humandom is a spook or like a haunting house. Souls come here to forget love and experience everything of a lower frequency, and then everytime we remember love, we feel so great that we instantly wanna go into the spook house again, for another run at it. "Just because we can." That is the most common answer I've received. "We do it, just because we can." That human life is the weirdest thing in all of existence. The one and only place in existence where we can "experience" defying the law, even tho we are in actual fact not defying it.

As we're told, that our soul is continuing to be and expand in our "true self" outside of our awareness, on a different frequency, we always have acces to, but that we're here dreaming this dream, which is like the blink of an eye, or like a simulation happening inside our true self, for the purpose of exploring limitation.

Endless many excuses of how on earth it is possible that something other than love can exist. When in reality it cannot. That we are here to experience the believe that we are experiencing something other than love, and that we're so loved, that we're allowed to do so. As some kind of experiment.

Yet no one really knows why we are doing this experiment. What the point is. When it comes down to it, really. There are answers ranging from "VALUES BEYOND THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE." To "Oh, just because we can. Why not? Just cause... Just because... Because we can..."

Yet from the religious perspective.
Somewhat trying to hold on to it, is what caused it. Tho, this "trying to hold on", to what is naturally expansive in and by and of nature of its ever expanding nature, love, is called "resistance"

So resistance creates this entire universe. And all the illusions in it. Of which no one can claim any responsibility for and of any of it, because it keeps changing 5 billion times per second, as we continue to experience the believe as if there are other timelines, that there is a future and past that exists outside of the present moment. And there is reward and doom.

If I am the only one who knows this, then I can understand why everyone keeps telling me that I am god. But I am not God, because I don't even remember the first "original sin." Sure I remember in the sense that I can somewhat understand it. But the original story is so huge, it covers celestials of time frames, coupled with hundreds of thousands of human years of warfare and despair.

I have no doubt that love is on the rise and becoming the standard of human collective consciousness once again. Yet, most people say that we wont ever really understand, untill we either die, and then know, or untill some big event seals the re-awakening of human collective consciousness.
Where we fulfill our contract of temporary illusion of "suffering" which is like a blink of an eye in comparison to the infinite and eternal nature of the law and love.

I think the greatest odds we have are really not in the spiritual community. Because this is not an answer that we can receive as individuals. It has to be received collectively. By all of humanity. Yet, I don't see much evidence of this at the moment still, only tiny little bits as I can't help but peak every once in a while, because the wait is so long. I'm told to wait till 2025 to really witness the answer. That the odds will be very high that by then, every human being will have received enlightenment, or will at the very least be absolutely PRIME to receive at the very least, instant enlightenment.

And god consciousness will simply be re-established or restored or evolved universally. I have no freaking idea what that even means.

Yeah it means something different for every unique individual. But I'm still talking about the day where every single unique individual here will be experiencing first hand what that really means for a global collective consciousness.

And meanwhile I'm just bored, that's why I made the topic.
Old 06-09-2020, 02:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin

... Souls come here to forget love and experience everything of a lower frequency, and then everytime we remember love, we feel so great that we instantly wanna go into the spook house again, for another run at...

“infinite/absolute”.

this is the basis for reality.

with a stretch to the [physical] definition of absolute, this becomes the half of “phenomenalization” of reality. the phenomenal aspect is the part where each entity retains some modicum of self reference.... we are able to “remember” : as in : “how to make our representational symbols” of it, from which we attempt to communicate.... that is the absolute.

the infinite aspect is exactly the same as “super-positioned consciousness” ; that part where everything is possible, and in the “everythingness”, no symbology applies; no communication; no comparative nature; just attunement.

the infinite -absolute : the totality of our “individual equation”.

we eventually - all, will reabsorb into that infinite, and when we do, self reference is lost in the infinity of it.

but this is nothing disconcerting. a famous mathametician once said that the “infinite” is always carried down to all of its sets, which i take to mean, that as a product of the infinite absolute myself, the infinite, however so oblivious it may be, still persists within me.

so when another “go around” of reality occurs, our sentience (in the inescapable absolute consciousness), allows for self reference again, then the blessing and miracle of this cycle of “forgetting & then remembering once again” completes itself.

that “remembery” is freshness itself... and also the rationale for a discontinuity in consciousness (amit gosswami phd - “self aware universe”), between “information” & “communication”..

from absolute phenomenalization to infinite conscious possibility is the cycle of self reference.... we have to “not be” at some point, so we can possibly be “at any” point.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"