Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Without the senses can one actually experience death ?

I would say no because you need your senses to experience......
Old 23-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have asked this question before and got some unusual replies. What do you think death is? Or who do you think death is?

Is death a big issue to you?

Death, to me, is the end of my biological existence. An end to my consciousness and thinking ability.

I do follow science enough to know the matter/energy are considered to be eternal but my atoms recycling in nature is hardly me being able to maintain a consciousness after my death.

We were star stuff before life and will return to being star stuff.

I prefer that to living eternally, which I will discuss in my new O.P.

Regards
DL
Old 23-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Well said John. Death is serious. Some of the other answers in this thread overlook its severity. Was the holocaust just a transformation? No, it was much more serious than that.
in your opening post you asked about death, not the cause of death. & the holocaust was a cause of death.

So in truth, what were you actually saying in your opening post.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Without the senses can one actually experience death ?

If you were a complete cripple from the bottom of the skull down, with only thoughts. Then it would be just a transition away from the flesh.

Just embrace it with your eyes open. Consciousness would simply & naturally & seemlessly drift away from the flesh.

So simply embrace the process.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I don't know what to say about death, I know that these parasites may cause visions and dreams and eve speak in audible way, be careful in what you believe..

They speak in an audible way, because they are simply persons who are now discarnate... ie:- not connected to the flesh any longer.
They merge their minds with carnate Earthlings, & simply think thoughts ie:- formulate sentences & if the carnate person is not aware that the discarnate is connected with them, then these sentences can be formulated in such away, so that the carnate host, considers the merging sentences/words to be their own thoughts.

They do not live off or feed off of our energy. They simply connect/merge to Earthlings. Our energy can not be drained from us, though these beings can easily make it feel that our life essence is being drained from us.

THE reason that they connect permanently to an Earthling, is because the "reap as one sows" law has worked very efficiently upon their very Soul'self, every unloving thought that they have had has left their invisible Soul'self, quite literally depleted & deformed.
& because the normally visible spiritual body does emanate out from the Invisible Soul'self & the quality of the spiritual body is an image of the quality of the Soul'self. Then the spiritual body becomes dwarfed, crippled, distorted, discolored most horrifically just as much as the Soul'self does.

And since the Soul'self is the mind & awareness, these distorted beings are depleted of sight & sound. So they find it nessesary to be permanently merged with another person, & that other person can be carnate or discarnate.

& they will latch onto any other person, be it adult or infant. If they are in the presence of a conceiving earthly couple, these unloving discarnates will take the first opportunity that they have, to latch onto & merge with pre-birthed person ie:-still in the womb.

Reading my words in this or any of my posts, you can find vague references to what i speak about, in biblical or non biblical writtings.
Old 24-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
in your opening post you asked about death, not the cause of death. & the holocaust was a cause of death.

So in truth, what were you actually saying in your opening post.

Death includes both dying and killing in my opinion. Perhaps they are two sides of the same coin.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 24-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Death includes both dying and killing in my opinion. Perhaps they are two sides of the same coin.
As i did earlier mention, i understand that there is no death. only decay after we seperate from the non sentient flesh, & drift away.

Ie:- We do not die, we simply seperate from flesh. Though in some situations, there can be a slow & painful process of separation.
Old 24-07-2020, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I would say no because you need your senses to experience......

Good afternoon sky

You may wish to think again on that one.

But then again, death in what sense of the word.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:33 AM
ketzer

Quote:
I have asked this question before and got some unusual replies. What do you think death is? Or who do you think death is?

Is death a big issue to you?

It's like regular heavy metal, but much more dark and intense. Go ask Slayer of Light, he will explain it.