Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-08-2020, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalepf22
Here's a fun thing.
I want you to write
1. why you think that you specifically would need a guide.
2. Or rather why a guide picked you.
CUTE!
And yet, I could not be more serious:
1. Because I'm an idiot
2. They (she) drew the short straw.
And so it goes...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-08-2020, 05:19 AM
asearcher

Can guides wake you up from dreaming? Has it happen to you?

I wonder this because it has happen a lot, especially after I ask of help to not have too difficult nightmares or past life memories,flashbacks, that I would be woken from it.

It is usually through sound one can not refer to happen spontaneously in the bedroom. Both the man I am sharing the bedroom with and I can hear it, so it is not just in my head. It can be my feet being tickled (this happen after death of ex who would wake me up like that before) or touch in other ways and it can also be that I suddenly think the time is so and so and time to wake up and when I stare up and look at the watch it is that time, but I don't know if this last one is from a guide, though.

I today woke up with right before the thought that they/it was not trying to hurt me the times I woke up with marks just where in the nightmare I had been touched. I have always until then thought in some mysterious way that something of negative energy had managed to hurt me through the dream although I couldn't logically explain how it would be possible.

Now the thought came instead that the abuse in the nightmare or past life memory-scene was canceled by the touch of that something/someone - just trying to wake me up.

I don't know - could a guide really have meant well by waking me up like that, causing those kind of marks on me, was red/blue/purple and lasted longer I think than if and when I get usual bruises from hitting against something by accident?

The marks was not from the beating I had in the nightmare or past life memories or the mix of it all, but by a touch, being slightly touched.

Please, share your experience, what you think?
Old 24-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Master

Yes. Guides can wake us up. To save us from a bad dream, or because something bad is happening like a fire or an intruder, or for whatever other reason they deem necessary. I have woken up at times with a life-or-death message that have had me on the phone or online to pass it on immediately despite how late it was. At least in one case it resulted in an arrest instead of a crime.
Old 24-08-2020, 03:45 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Yes. Guides can wake us up. To save us from a bad dream, or because something bad is happening like a fire or an intruder, or for whatever other reason they deem necessary. I have woken up at times with a life-or-death message that have had me on the phone or online to pass it on immediately despite how late it was. At least in one case it resulted in an arrest instead of a crime.
Wow, that's incredible :) How grateful the victim must have been for the spiritual and your help
Old 24-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Wow, that's incredible :) How grateful the victim must have been for the spiritual and your help

I am grateful that I was allowed to participate in helping. The less time anyone spends being grateful to me, the better - it makes me really uneasy.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Administrator
Hello

We at times expect too much from Guides and even those around us that have a profound effect on our life path. It is easy to dump the blame for our own failures in life on a Guide or on others in our path. The true path is that we are the one's that are doing the work that leads us to successes or failures, we are the one with the ships wheel in our hands but we do not always see clearly the course that is laid out. We are often given messages but we do not follow them, we have that gut feeling something is off but again we do not pay attentions. So that failure to listen is then dumped onto someone or something else in blame.

When life gives us a lesson we do not like we can easily fall into that "poor me" place and at times place the blame on others around us. When if we look deeper into the past into the pitfalls we have had we might well see more clearly how we caused that path to fall apart.

It is easy to "imagine" things in Guides being around us, put them in that place of a darker force as our life is not going the way we feel it should, but again we are the one with the ships wheel in our hands.

The question is "why you" I have always wondered if we are given a choice on the Guides we have in our life, as I well know if I do not listen they can dish it out in a lesson. Life seems to be one big lesson. Success or failures are in my hands alone. I could blame them for things but I know well that they keep me in that place of balance.

Walking in the Light but being able to "play" in the darkness is a lesson in itself. Too much in one place or the other that balance point is lost and the life lessons flow in.

I have two main Guides and some Animal one's. I trust in them as I trust in myself, in that place of keeping in balance and working to keep the peace.

Lynn
Old 30-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Apologies if i'm kind of lost here, how can i know or find out about my guide. or if i do have one?